Check your account email address ×

Russia Russia Russia Collusion

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

People seem to forget that not all states require their electors to follow how the state voted.

In 2016 many celebrities and politicians begged electors to change their states vote.   I don't think there is any law against doing it. 

The electoral college is a joke.

Neal

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Agree.  It’s gives stupid fucks in SD more influence than they should have  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Agree.  It’s gives stupid fucks in SD more influence than they should have  :thumbsup:

Oh yes we should let California and Big liberal cities such as New York City and Philadelphia decide who wins.....:lol:..... You guys are freaks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yup.  Popular vote should determine president.

Neal

Nope , we can’t have failed states like Cali and NY running the country. The founders got it right. 

• Like 3

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope , we can’t have failed states like Cali and NY running the country. The founders got it right. 

Failed states :lol:  They support the US economy.  Blue areas support red areas. Fact stupid fuck 

Does anyone want the population centers filled with ignorant brain dead cunts like Snowrider making the rules full time? Fuck no , it would be perfectly legal for a teacher dress up a 9 year old boy in a mini skirt and jack off during recess while staring out the window if that were to occur :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, SnowRider said:

Failed states :lol:  They support the US economy.  Blue areas support red areas. Fact stupid fuck 

Take a look at their budget deficits you mindless fucking blown fuse faggot. You’re so god damned stupid you cried for a tool kit on a sled you couldn’t have changed a belt on of you tried, you’re the reason dealerships make money, dumbass fucking half man 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Take a look at their budget deficits you mindless fucking blown fuse faggot. You’re so god damned stupid you cried for a tool kit on a sled you couldn’t have changed a belt on of you tried, you’re the reason dealerships make money, dumbass fucking half man 

Dude - you write checks you can’t cash :lol: 

You’re like the smartest moron in the trailer park because you have access to the internet….but you’re still in the trailer park :lol:  You’re white trash :thumbsup:

Dude - you write checks you can’t cash :lol: 

You’re like the smartest moron in the trailer park because you have access to the internet….but you’re still in the trailer park :lol:  You’re white trash :thumbsup:

I may be white trash , but I don’t cry when I fuck up some shit I bought used and then demand my money back. That’s what a fucking woman would do , not any man. Fucking little pussy ass faggot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I may be white trash , but I don’t cry when I fuck up some shit I bought used and then demand my money back. That’s what a fucking woman would do , not any man. Fucking little pussy ass faggot

You own shit.  You sell shit.  You are shit.  You  bounce checks you fucking pencil neck :lol:  

You own shit.  You sell shit.  You are shit.  You  bounce checks you fucking pencil neck :lol:  

I’d bounce you in a heartbeat you tiny little fucking pussy. You’ve never had your faggot ass kicked in your soft handed life and it shows. Son of two educators :lol: should be illegal or a forced abortion

• Haha 1

I’d bounce you in a heartbeat you tiny little fucking pussy. You’ve never had your faggot ass kicked in your soft handed life and it shows. Son of two educators :lol: should be illegal or a forced abortion

I spent the first years of my life in a trailer park.  I know fucks like you.  I beat the fuck out of fucks like you. I’d have no problem doing for again as I’ve done numerous times before.  I moved on.  You’re still languishing in a the ‘trailer park’.  Insufferable white trash.  You peddle pure shit.  You think you know what the fuck you’re doing but you’re really a total shit show.  

Stating I’d give you a negative review for peddling a prototype sled garnered the biggest :backpeddle: I’ve ever seen :lol:  And even then you’d didn’t have two Nickles to rub together.  You’re a total fucking loser.  

With all that being said - I’d still buy you a beer or three and that’s what drives you fucking nuts :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I spent the first years of my life in a trailer park.  I know fucks like you.  I beat the fuck out of fucks like you. I’d have no problem doing for again as I’ve done numerous times before.  I moved on.  You’re still languishing in a the ‘trailer park’.  Insufferable white trash.  You peddle pure shit.  You think you know what the fuck you’re doing but you’re really a total shit show.  

Stating I’d give you a negative review for peddling a prototype sled garnered the biggest :backpeddle: I’ve ever seen :lol:  And even then you’d didn’t have two Nickles to rub together.  You’re a total fucking loser.  

With all that being said - I’d still buy you a beer or three and that’s what drives you fucking nuts :lol: 

I’m the captain now 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

This night keeps getting better. Snowqueefer pretending he got in fights in the trailer Park at 5 years old :lol:

Unreal. :lol:

You’re young and dumb and have no idea :lol:  You’re an afterthought.  Now go fluff someone else’s nuts you pussy :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

It's one of the most intelligent designs in human history to prevent tyranny of the majority.

If you can't see its need then I don't know what to tell you. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re young and dumb and have no idea :lol:  You’re an afterthought.  Now go fluff someone else’s nuts you pussy :thumbsup:

So according to you 38 years old is "Young and Dumb" .....

And also according to You an 11 year old is old enough to know themselves they want to chop their dick off and change genders..... 

Snowqueefer bizzaro World :good:

• Like 2

Sources are saying there is a FBI/CIA binder that detailed this program and that's what they were after in the Mar A Lago raid.   :pc:

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sources are saying there is a FBI/CIA binder that detailed this program and that's what they were after in the Mar A Lago raid.   :pc:

Crossfire Hurricane ring a bell.

Mar a lago raid wasn't to get classified docs, it was to get declassified docs.

Clueless idiots still don't get it.

Oh and there's no deep state according to DeepFaggot's sources.:lol:

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

It's one of the most intelligent designs in human history to prevent tyranny of the majority.

If you can't see its need then I don't know what to tell you. 

That’s a complete farce.  Its only outcome has simply to put electoral power in a few key battleground states, that end up being the same handful of states.  It’s a poor design that mitigates power from a vast majority of states and concentrates it in the hands of a few.

Neal

• Haha 1