Check your account email address ×

Trump insults another veteran

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My wife got the work done.

:bc:

They really make it hard to share any tidbit of info about your life. Will spin the most mundane detail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

They really make it hard to share any tidbit of info about your life. Will spin the most mundane detail.

:lol:

And who doesn't like to save money!

That is after all one of the things what the big uproar is about that the Bidens inflation is costing us more money. Yet because I dont support Trump it's wrong that I saved a bunch of coin!

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:

And who doesn't like to save money!

That is after all one of the things what the big uproar is about that the Bidens inflation is costing us more money. Yet because I dont support Trump it's wrong that I saved a bunch of coin!

Lot of guys have money to burn apparently.

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It's small town life around here. What's the story going to be turned into by the time I hear it again? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh FFS.🙄

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_2060.jpeg

Lmao 🤣...... You don't have to worry. Putin is well behaved when Trump is at the helm.

Yeah I'm sure he is inviting Putin to attack NATO....let's get real. He said it in jest just like he said he was going to be a dictator for a day and of course it is spun by the media as being serious:lol: .... I hope Trump is tough on NATO countries and has them pay their fair share again or even I will be cheering Putin on..... America 1st:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao 🤣...... You don't have to worry. Putin is well behaved when Trump is at the helm.

Yeah I'm sure he is inviting Putin to attack NATO....let's get real. He said it in jest just like he said he was going to be a dictator for a day and of course it is spun by the media as being serious:lol: .... I hope Trump is tough on NATO countries and has them pay their fair share again or even I will be cheering Putin on..... America 1st:thumbsup:

You really are fuckin brainwashed

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is low class trash.  Mocking someone who’s husband is serving out of the country is pretty despicable.  That alone is reason not to vote for that fucker.

Neal

Where's Melina?

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is low class trash.  Mocking someone who’s husband is serving out of the country is pretty despicable.  That alone is reason not to vote for that fucker.

Neal

Please explain the mocking....asking where someone is, is considered mocking:lmao:.   Oh the outrage :lol:take your skirt off..... nevermind,leave it on

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 2

On 2/11/2024 at 8:47 AM, Mainecat said:

Trump insulted a US veteran you fuckin moron, that’s something you have no clue about you Russian troll. Fuck off.

How would you know?

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

MC and his FS partner are the official spokespeople of veterans feelings.  We know this.  This makes sense.  

President Moron speaks. Get a clue you word salad waste of time.