Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

On 5/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, HSR said:

Just finished Rabbit Hole with Kiefer Sutherland. Wasn't too bad at all,, kinda like "The Plan" I learned is happening everywhere here in FSCE.

We watched it as well. Not as good as Snowfall, but worth watching :thumbsup:

Watched Madoff: The Monster of Wall Street..........pretty good but just amazing how he got away with this for so long just by using a fairly easy scheme. The real tragedy in all of this is how govt. failed the people again, the SEC dropped the ball on this big time.

From 1999 to 2008, Markopolos uncovered evidence that suggested that Bernie Madoff's wealth management business was a huge Ponzi scheme. In 2000, 2001, and 2005, Markopolos alerted the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of his views, supplying supporting documents, but each time the SEC ignored him or gave his evidence only a cursory investigation.[1] Madoff was finally revealed to be a fraud in December 2008, when his sons contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation. After admitting to operating the largest private Ponzi scheme in history, Madoff was sentenced in 2009 to 150 years in prison.[2][3]

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Watched Madoff: The Monster of Wall Street..........pretty good but just amazing how he got away with this for so long just by using a fairly easy scheme. The real tragedy in all of this is how govt. failed the people again, the SEC dropped the ball on this big time.

From 1999 to 2008, Markopolos uncovered evidence that suggested that Bernie Madoff's wealth management business was a huge Ponzi scheme. In 2000, 2001, and 2005, Markopolos alerted the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of his views, supplying supporting documents, but each time the SEC ignored him or gave his evidence only a cursory investigation.[1] Madoff was finally revealed to be a fraud in December 2008, when his sons contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation. After admitting to operating the largest private Ponzi scheme in history, Madoff was sentenced in 2009 to 150 years in prison.[2][3]

same, on part 2 and will finish it later tonight.   also watched the John DeLorean documentary this week.   

• 2 months later...

Season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer was great!!

Hijack was a 7 part series that was a nailbiter and excellent!!

Shrinking with Jason Segel and Harrison Ford took me a bit to get into but is quite comical :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer was great!!

Hijack was a 7 part series that was a nailbiter and excellent!!

Shrinking with Jason Segel and Harrison Ford took me a bit to get into but is quite comical :thumbsup:

The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 is next on the list after we finish Suits.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I'm behind the times..season 1 of Sons of Anarchy 

I’d say a little lol. Great show I recommend Mayans once you finish sons I just watched the series finale couple weeks ago.

Edited by 800renegaderider

• 3 weeks later...

We finished Suits a while ago. Good series with a decent ending. Although the last couple of seasons were not as interesting as the earlier seasons.

We just recently finished season 2 of the Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix and are looking forward to future episodes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We both enjoyed it.

We just started Lioness on Paramount Plus. We've only watched one episode so far.

We'll compare notes when you finish it.:thumbsup: