Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

Just now, ckf said:

We just finished Justified. We both enjoyed it.

Now we are a couple of episodes in to The Bridge.

We are in the last season...it's pretty good.  We still can't get over Boyd being the trans prostitute from SOA

Just now, SkisNH said:

We are in the last season...it's pretty good.  We still can't get over Boyd being the trans prostitute from SOA

I still haven't watched SOA. Nicole has already watched it so it's something I will get around to at some point.

I like the banter between Boyd and Raylan. 

There is also Justified City Primeval that recently came out. Good show! We actually watched it first and then circled back to the original Justified. Raylan's ex if fucking hot!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ya that scarred me for life.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

We've finished season one of The Bridge. Another good show from the FX network. I think Snowfall is my favorite so far.

Have you seen the movie The Great Raid?

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

We've finished season one of The Bridge. Another good show from the FX network. I think Snowfall is my favorite so far.

Put Power:Ghost on your list. It's excellent and the current spin off, Power Book IV: Force is off the charts good.

On 8/27/2023 at 7:18 AM, akvanden said:

The Bear on Hulu. Two seasons are out and both have 100% on rotten tomatoes.

Made a lasagna today, figured I'd call my Lab "chef" everytime he got in my way. Must of said it 30 times :lmao:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Made a lasagna today, figured I'd call my Lab "chef" everytime he got in my way. Must of said it 30 times :lmao:

And I'm sure when you said get out of my way he replied "yes chef" every time. :lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's been the theme in a few shows that I have watched recently. I've never worked in a kitchen but I would think it would be confusing calling 4 or 5 people by the same name, lol