Check your account email address ×

What ya watching?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not the ending that I would have liked, but at least they kinda ended the series.

I kind of fell off with this last season. Still worth it to finish it?

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I kind of fell off with this last season. Still worth it to finish it?

I think it is worth it, especially if you have watched most of it.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HSR said:

The Lincoln Lawyer netflix series too.

We have this in our watchlist. We are currently just finishing up Ray Donavon on Showtime.

On 5/2/2022 at 11:42 AM, ckf said:

Not the ending that I would have liked, but at least they kinda ended the series.

They should've ended it when Helen got her brains blown out. This season was a let down for sure.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They should've ended it when Helen got her brains blown out. This season was a let down for sure.

Agreed. But worth watching after having invested several seasons. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I wasn't happy with how they wrapped up the series.

On another note ,,I was baching it on the weekend and watched a couple of newer movies,,The Northman and Morbius.The Northman is the worst 2 hours of filmography I've ever made myself suffer through. No amount of joints would help.Just garbage.Morbius was slightly better but not worth the time.

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, HSR said:

On another note ,,I was baching it on the weekend and watched a couple of newer movies,,The Northman and Morbius.The Northman is the worst 2 hours of filmography I've ever made myself suffer through. No amount of joints would help.Just garbage.Morbius was slightly better but not worth the time.

Well that’s disappointing wife and I wanted to see the Northman yesterday but we missed the only showing time. We were gonna try to see it next weekend but it sounds like it might be worth waiting for it to hit Netflix or something.

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Well that’s disappointing wife and I wanted to see the Northman yesterday but we missed the only showing time. We were gonna try to see it next weekend but it sounds like it might be worth waiting for it to hit Netflix or something.

The wife and I started it last week and about 30 minutes in she said this sucks bad,,,so I shut it off and picked it up again hoping it would get better,,,it didn't.

I use this site.  https://hdtoday.cc/

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, HSR said:

The wife and I started it last week and about 30 minutes in she said this sucks bad,,,so I shut it off and picked it up again hoping it would get better,,,it didn't.

I use this site.  https://hdtoday.cc/

Nice, I didn’t realize it was streaming already. Have to see if the wife wants to watch it later. Thanks for the link 👍 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My wife is watching that upstairs.

My wife watches in the basement because reruns of Gas Monkey in my office doesn't interest her.  :lol:

I started watching Ozark because a bunch of you mentioned it in here. Its ok. Probably 3-4 years behind the rest of you.  :ashamed:

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

My wife watches in the basement because reruns of Gas Monkey in my office doesn't interest her.  :lol:

I started watching Ozark because a bunch of you mentioned it in here. Its ok. Probably 3-4 years behind the rest of you.  :ashamed:

Gas Monkey is awesome. Love some Richard Rawlings car talk :bc:

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

Gas Monkey is awesome. Love some Richard Rawlings car talk :bc:

The early year of that show were awesome. 2014-2015.

Get you some of that!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I started Ozark about halfway through I think...wife has finished it but I still have the last episode to go. Ruth is the best part of the show IMO.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started Ozark about halfway through I think...wife has finished it but I still have the last episode to go. Ruth is the best part of the show IMO.😂

She fits a pair of blue jeans rather well :thumbsup: