Check your account email address ×

President Biden vows to 'shut down the border' if Congress passes bipartisan deal

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because it is a POS do nothing bill. 

Is that Senate Repugs take….or…. :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why did Senate Repugs assist in negotiating bipartisan legislation?   :snack:

Don’t tell me you two morons ran out of the other thread where you’s got your ass handed to ya’s, just to have the same thing happen over here?

Must be bored I guess.....:lol:

Edited by hayward

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Senate Repugs owning House MAGAt’s/🤡 Posse :lol:

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

If this was a stand alone bill about the border issue there wouldn't be a Dem supporting it.

So fucking dumb :lol: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Balls in their court….and they can’t win :lol: 

Either they compromise with Dems/Joe or they own future border issues :thumbsup:  The Repug House leadership is inexperienced and dumber than fuck :lmao: 

:lmao:You couldn't be more wrong.

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He said the proposal would include new presidential authority to "shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed."

Xi and Putin like….  Giving the supreme leader sole authority to do as they see fit.  

do you want the next president of the US, Donald Trump, to have this authority?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

By that statement it just proves to everyone your clueless to immigration processes.

I didn't make a statement you idiot, I asked you a question.

I quoted you're statements which you seem to be :backpeddle: on. Everyone is not surprised about that since you do it daily.:ashamed:

On 1/27/2024 at 3:01 PM, Mainecat said:

Here ya go…….

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden vowed to take immediate action to "shut down" the U.S.-Mexico border if Congress approves a proposal under negotiation in the Senate as he urged lawmakers to pass a bipartisan bill "if they're serious about the border crisis."

Biden, in a statement released Friday night, said what's being negotiated in the Senate would be "the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country."

He said the proposal would include new presidential authority to "shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed."

"And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law," Biden said.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/01/27/president-biden-seeks-power-to-shut-down-border-in-bipartisan-deal/72379331007/

He’s had 3 years to take immediate action and has failed because he was trying to please the progressives. Now the mess is biting him in the ass. Big city blacks are bailing on the DNC. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s had 3 years to take immediate action and has failed because he was trying to please the progressives. Now the mess is biting him in the ass. Big city blacks are bailing on the DNC. 

That's an understatement...... Never thought I'd see the day when Louis Farrakhan is supporting Trump.  This should clue-in much of the black community. Biden will be crushed losing this support.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's an understatement...... Never thought I'd see the day when Louis Farrakhan is supporting Trump.  This should clue-in much of the black community. Biden will be crushed losing this support.

I spent the weekend with some progressive relatives. They’re just like MAGA people. They follow everything that their leaders put in front of them without question. 

• Like 1

What about what the people want? They don’t want to send more money to Ukraine, but the dems don’t GAF. They want the border addressed. Again, the dems don’t GAF. The problem here is the dems. Duh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What about what the people want? They don’t want to send more money to Ukraine, but the dems don’t GAF. They want the border addressed. Again, the dems don’t GAF. The problem here is the dems. Duh.

The problem is House Repugs you moron

20 hours ago, Doug said:

Too funny

Yes we need a wall   oh wait we don't need a wall 

Can't be a politician if at first you're not a full blown hypocrite who talks out both sides of their ass

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Fuck Ukraine....fix the border

• Like 1