Check your account email address ×

Biden cognitively as strong as ever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Rod said:

I think the DNC doesn’t even know what to do about him. The speed pills aren’t gonna help much longer 

Honestly they are praying he just dies. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Trump has been convicted of rape and fraud and is currently out on bail, indicted of 91 counts and right now is sitting in a courtroom on trial.

And that right there is the first sign. Those that choose to dismiss this are just from the flock of sheep.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And that right there is the first sign. Those that choose to dismiss this are just from the flock of sheep.

No.... Those that choose to dismiss this are thinking rational and know these are bogus charges. Including the Jean Carroll case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s amazing they can support such a piece of convicted shit. I don’t care if you’re a Republican just don’t vote for Trump you look like a low IQ imbecile and you are Trump if you support his bullshit.

IMG_2019.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Meanwhile Trump has been convicted of rape and fraud and is currently out on bail, indicted of 91 counts and right now is sitting in a courtroom on trial.

You fucking moron he was not convicted of rape. 

She waited 24 years to sue him and she wouldn't have if she didn't have the financial backing of anti Trump libtards.   Trump doesn't become conservative the case is never brought to trial.   Its a complete sham. 

The guy is so desperate he's throwing away millions trying to get Haley to defeat Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafaguy/2023/05/10/what-was-reid-hoffmans-role-in-funding-e-jean-carrolls-case/?sh=b1709693e154

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing they can support such a piece of convicted shit. I don’t care if you’re a Republican just don’t vote for Trump you look like a low IQ imbecile and you are Trump if you support his bullshit.

So what does that say for Democrats who vote for Biden?  The dude is a walking corpse who can barely form a coherent sentence.  I'm not defending Trump ... I'm just saying your guy is every bit the fool.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So what does that say for Democrats who vote for Biden?  The dude is a walking corpse who can barely form a coherent sentence.  I'm not defending Trump ... I'm just saying your guy is every bit the fool.

It says America is even more divided than it was 3 years ago.

The two party system strikes again.

I couldn't vote provincially last election, the choices were all so awful I didn't want to be responsible.

tumblr_501401bbc33c35374004a1266d02027c_9586248b_500.gif

Edited by Voodoo

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No for the 15the time.  he was not convicted of rape, and the charges he is presently facing are a joke and a sham.  Wtf.   Sheep believe that he was convicted of rape.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You fucking moron he was not convicted of rape. 

She waited 24 years to sue him and she wouldn't have if she didn't have the financial backing of anti Trump libtards.   Trump doesn't become conservative the case is never brought to trial.   Its a complete sham. 

The guy is so desperate he's throwing away millions trying to get Haley to defeat Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafaguy/2023/05/10/what-was-reid-hoffmans-role-in-funding-e-jean-carrolls-case/?sh=b1709693e154

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No for the 15the time.

Yet you keep taking the bait, for the "15th" time. Just who is the fool here :dunno: 

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No for the 15the time.  he was not convicted of rape, and the charges he is presently facing are a joke and a sham.  Wtf.   Sheep believe that he was convicted of rape.

Thank you.

That chick is batshit crazy.   They needed someone like that because most sane women wouldn't have tried to pull it off.

She couldn't even remember the year is supposedly took place.  Her interview with Anderson Cooper when she said "most people think of rape as sexy" tells it all.   Cooper about shit himself and couldn't get to a break quick enough.  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yet you keep taking the bait, for the "15th" time. Just who is the fool here :dunno: 

MC is the fool for saying stupid shit whether he is trolling or not and you’re a close second  for defending him.😉👊🏻

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

It was RAPE dipshits.

If it was RAPE the trial would have resulted in a RAPE conviction.  You really don't understand how trials work, at your age?  I wouldn't be throwing around the word dipshit, insulting others, when you're putting it on display all by yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2 juries now are awarding her millions for the second time but yeah she’s a fake.

You fuckin Trumpers should be tossed out of the country.

It was RAPE dipshits.

Settle down Methuselah…you sound like that doddering old fool you worship.😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2 juries now are awarding her millions for the second time but yeah she’s a fake.

You fuckin Trumpers should be tossed out of the country.

It was RAPE dipshits.

Stay on topic or shut the fuck up already Brandon

• Like 3
  • Haha 1