Check your account email address ×

Proof that the Rush was a piece of shit

• Gold Member

Man I am so glad I got a Switchback. I plan on attending the Iron Dawg in February . AK said I can take over his Doublewide for the month and he will just sleep in his outhouse or Tut Tuts Igloo. He's gonna give my Axys his expert once over being a Master Tech and all. He really knows how to prepare a Sled for the most challenging Race in the World. Next level shit Guys. He is riding his Nytro. Hope I can keep up but either way , Its gonna be epic. 

:bong:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

A Yamaha in the trees that is about as fun as pulling splinters from my eyeballs but hey at least they make really cool queef noises 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, mnstang said:

A Yamaha in the trees that is about as fun as pulling splinters from my eyeballs but hey at least they make really cool queef noises 

imagine trying to time moguls in a Sherman tank... that's how skilled a pilot AK is... allegedly 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AK440 said:

6351AD8E-8FE6-45FD-AA8B-FB351137F9A2.png

Pre-production Switchbacks. :news:

Based on the rear torque arm location relative to the rear of the seat those sure appear to be the shorty 121 rushes...

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

It appears that way.  And it's for surely the farm implement 🚟 and not the "traditional tunnel" setup like he claimed.  You'd think he'd know more about the race and who has won it 

18 hours ago, mnstang said:

Yeah but did it ever win a sx national in Alaska?

oops... that was a tippy SkiDoo

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oops... that was a tippy SkiDoo

Damn that skidoo one was more than tippy that was like head shake instability.  I always had the feeling my high country wanted to do that at high speed so I'd always be holding it pretty tight but that wasn't a trail sled by any means 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Nope - Rushes   There was no such thing as a Switchback in 2011 in the Pro-Ride chassis.

Pre-production, try and keep up.

Want me to post your Facebook profile pic again? 

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Pre-production, try and keep up.

Want me to post your Facebook profile pic again? 

If you’re that angry about being wrong, and all you can do is stalk for FB pics as your response … well, it says a lot. You can try it again I guess and see if you get a permanent ban like you should have last time. Feel free to ask @Doug or @SSFB if you should. 

PS - they were Rushes :lol:

• Like 3

Iron dog follows ISR rules.   No way cat, doo and yammi would have allowed prototype poos to compete and win without raising an issue and getting the team DQ'ed.   The pics you provided of the finish line are proof enought they they aren't the switchbacks 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

incase anyone was wondering.... the iron dog rules , the isr stock class rules for XC ... and my profile pic.

image.thumb.png.7ca578d24885138065ddd038c0f5d98a.png

image.thumb.png.4cb3080b51b1896e076c43efc7949eb4.png

402113709_10161515778021202_8335534463148525643_n.thumb.jpg.06f71bf11549313fc8937cd017bb9b4f.jpg

F7

So, in fact, if it wasnt a production VIN #ed 2011 it couldn't even race...and poo didn't make a 2011 switchback rush....

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Bontz said:

If you’re that angry about being wrong, and all you can do is stalk for FB pics as your response … well, it says a lot. You can try it again I guess and see if you get a permanent ban like you should have last time. Feel free to ask @Doug or @SSFB if you should. 

PS - they were Rushes :lol:

Ha ha ha, those are the guys your whiny ass complains to all the time. :lol2:

2 hours ago, fortune46x said:

incase anyone was wondering.... the iron dog rules , the isr stock class rules for XC ... and my profile pic.

image.thumb.png.7ca578d24885138065ddd038c0f5d98a.png

image.thumb.png.4cb3080b51b1896e076c43efc7949eb4.png

402113709_10161515778021202_8335534463148525643_n.thumb.jpg.06f71bf11549313fc8937cd017bb9b4f.jpg

F7

2 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

So, in fact, if it wasnt a production VIN #ed 2011 it couldn't even race...and poo didn't make a 2011 switchback rush....

Try reading from the 2011 rule book before posting nonsense. 

Oh, and your precious rules… they just allowed two teams to enter months after the deadline ended in October. Hmmm 🤔, pretty sure a “deadline” is a rule. They also DQ’d the winning team back in a few years ago for “cheating” during a gas stop. All the while other teams have done the same thing for years. Switchbacks won the race in ‘11.

40 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Oh, and your precious rules… they just allowed two teams to enter months after the deadline ended in October. Hmmm 🤔, pretty sure a “deadline” is a rule. They also DQ’d the winning team back in a few years ago for “cheating” during a gas stop. All the while other teams have done the same thing for years. Switchbacks won the race in ‘11.

Tyler Huntington and Chris Olds earned their second-straight win in the famed Iron Dog race across Alaska on Feb. 26 on a pair of 2011 Polaris 600 Rush snowmobiles. 

https://www.snowmobile.com/news/polaris-racers-repeat-as-iron-dog-winners-1400.html

are you retarded?

Screenshot_20240119-164136.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bontz said:

see if you get a permanent ban like you should have last time.

baby crying GIF

STFU you whiney bitch :lol:

BTW Google image search of the pic he posted brought back this result :owned:

OIP.jpeg.jpg

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Never did hear where 8 more sleds just magically appeared from...