Check your account email address ×

What happens when you Just.

Get up and run out of Subpoena hearing when ever you don't want to?    Trump jr sat for multiple Hearings and so did his other kids never heard of them walking out.  Maybe Hunter just needed a Coke break.

• Like 1

I know this is beside the point but she calls herself a strong conservative woman while taking $180,000 in PPP money and then rails against student loan debt. A massive hypocrite is what she really is. After she pulled that shit, I can't stand that cunt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't know how long I'd last if it were MTG.

Would like a peek at them sweater puppies though.

evil-villainous.gif

Edited by Voodoo

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Woolie what’s wrong with a public hearing? Why don’t the MAGAS want to do it?

"We have hundreds of questions that we have to ask Hunter Biden," Comer said, noting that a public hearing is not an efficient setting to get answers to all questions. "If you have a public hearing, we may get to 35, 40 questions with five minutes each way. In a deposition, we can easily get 400-plus questions in."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It’s MTG no one gives a fuck what she has to say.

Neal

Wonder If you switched to Islam to have that much misogyny 

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Her sex isn’t the determination in that evaluation, SBYL.

Neal

That’s it you’re cancelled!

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I know this is beside the point but she calls herself a strong conservative woman while taking $180,000 in PPP money and then rails against student loan debt. A massive hypocrite is what she really is. After she pulled that shit, I can't stand that cunt.

Yeah but she owns the libs and that's what is really important. 

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

It someone has a business that was affected by the bullshit covid measures then using that $$$ to keep the business afloat during that time should be given a pass.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It someone has a business that was affected by the bullshit covid measures then using that $$$ to keep the business afloat during that time should be given a pass.

Pull your head out of your ass. PPP was nothing but an 800 billion dollar give away for wealthy biz owners who didn't need the money, they took it because they could. Some needed it, most did not. 100 billion of that shitty idea was fraud alone. I know several biz owners in my area alone who took gobs of that money and know for a fact they didn't need it. Most of it didn't even go towards payroll which it was intended for. Perhaps do a little research before you have diarrhea of the mouth.

A new National Bureau of Economic Research study found that 66% to 77% of the money from the program did not go to paychecks. Instead, most of money ended up in the hands of business owners and shareholders.

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Pull your head out of your ass. PPP was nothing but an 800 billion dollar give away for wealthy biz owners who didn't need the money, they took it because they could. Some needed it, most did not. 100 billion of that shitty idea was fraud alone. I know several biz owners in my area alone who took gobs of that money and know for a fact they didn't need it. Most of it didn't even go towards payroll which it was intended for. Perhaps do a little research before you have diarrhea of the mouth.

A new National Bureau of Economic Research study found that 66% to 77% of the money from the program did not go to paychecks. Instead, most of money ended up in the hands of business owners and shareholders.

Well she has a small family business right.  Who made payroll when then they sent people home.

You have a small business right?  How many employees do you have?  Did you pay them out of pocket during covid?

Let us know.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well she has a small family business right.  Who made payroll when then they sent people home.

You have a small business right?  How many employees do you have?  Did you pay them out of pocket during covid?

Let us know.

Do some research you ignoramus. I refused PPP money because I didn't need it and it's called integrity. The majority of PPP was unnecessary, it was a giveaway for the biz owners, not the employees.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Do some research you ignoramus. I refused PPP money because I didn't need it and it's called integrity. The majority of PPP was unnecessary, it was a giveaway for the biz owners, not the employees.

How many people do you employ again?

How many did you pay out of your pocket during covid with no income again?

Mr Integrity.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So after all your bullshit, you sucked government cock and took Trudeaus handout.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So after all your bullshit, you sucked government cock and took Trudeaus handout.

:lol:

I'm not stupid like you.

There was never any reason to require any of it.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My business was doing fine during covid. Are you stupid?