Check your account email address ×

What happens when you Just.

51 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Do some research you ignoramus. I refused PPP money because I didn't need it and it's called integrity. The majority of PPP was unnecessary, it was a giveaway for the biz owners, not the employees.

A businessman in our local area a billionaire who was on the cover of Forbes got like 47 million in PPP.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

My business was doing fine during covid. Are you stupid?

Well someone had to plunger those toilets.:lol:

Most small businesses with several employees were disrupted and could have used the help to maintain payroll.

If that wasn't the case, then shame on them, but lets not cast the blame for a phony plandemic on those who orchestrated it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most small businesses with several employees were disrupted and could have used the help to maintain payroll.

If that wasn't the case, then shame on them, but lets not cast the blame for a phony plandemic on those who orchestrated it.

Restaurants were crushed by the hand of government during covid.

Time and again, you can open....no close.....take out only...outdoor patio...oh wait....close again.

Now the loans they took out are coming due, while minimum wage is up, inflation on food and energy plus carbon taxes, all by the ineptitude of Dug and Dope.

Add in the fact that after Christmas is always slow for hospitality, people are scared of the future, and eating out is a dollar that seems an out of reach luxury.

The bloodbath is inevitable. 

Some elected and unelected officials should be, at best, criminally charged, at worst.....well shy of hanging something horrible.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is an absolute BS lie now go play in traffic, you're too stupid to understand what really happened. I'll post it again seeing that your a slow wet brain.

A new National Bureau of Economic Research study found that 66% to 77% of the money from the program did not go to paychecks. Instead, most of money ended up in the hands of business owners and shareholders.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That is an absolute BS lie now go play in traffic, you're too stupid to understand what really happened. I'll post it again seeing that your a slow wet brain.

A new National Bureau of Economic Research study found that 66% to 77% of the money from the program did not go to paychecks. Instead, most of money ended up in the hands of business owners and shareholders.

I wouldn't doubt that for a second. It was one big vote buy, and it worked.

All someone had to say, not even prove is that you made, not even paid tax on $5000 in 2020.

You then could saddle up for the equivalent of $24000 a year.

Our Dopey cock sucker dang near doubled our debt in 3 years.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Time and again, you can open....no close.....take out only...outdoor patio...oh wait....close again.

Now the loans they took out are coming due, while minimum wage is up, inflation on food and energy plus carbon taxes, all by the ineptitude of Dug and Dope.

Add in the fact that after Christmas is always slow for hospitality, people are scared of the future, and eating out is a dollar that seems an out of reach luxury.

Some elected and unelected officials should be, at best, criminally charged, at worst.....well shy of hanging something horrible.

No indoor dining. But you can set up a tent and move the indoors outdoors. Fucking retarded

48 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

You could have had zero regs during Covid and restaurants would have still closed. Fortunately smart Americans used their common sense and stayed away from crowds unlike the retarded uneducated conspiracy theorists here.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You could have had zero regs during Covid and restaurants would have still closed. Fortunately smart Americans used their common sense and stayed away from crowds unlike the retarded uneducated conspiracy theorists here.

My God , you’re a fucking idiot.  Why isn’t that happening now? 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Many businesses were crushed

Just because the toilet plunger wasn't isn't a reflection on the rest.  Large businesses faired the best but everyone was effected one way.  You should concentrate your anger on those who planned this scam.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No indoor dining. But you can set up a tent and move the indoors outdoors. Fucking retarded

With no ventilation filters.  Wonderful.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Stupidest shit ever.  Sitting in parking lot,  in a tent, shoulder to shoulder, while a perfectly fine restaurant sits empty .  I have no patience for dumb fucks who think smart people thought this was a good idea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Stupidest shit ever.  Sitting in parking lot,  in a tent, shoulder to shoulder, while a perfectly fine restaurant sits empty .  I have no patience for dumb fucks who think smart people thought this was a good idea. 

" you want me to spend money to rent a tent to do what ? "

Don't care for or about MTG but how do you just walk out on a subpoena.  "Subpoena" latin for under penalty.  I mean Trump's kids all took the chair and faced questions what makes Hunter so special? Felony Gun charges, drug use, underage girls in his photo collection? And of course money laundering and influence peddling. Did I miss anything? 

• Like 1

I guarantee in Michigan we right back at the same level.  People are not “testing”,  people are lying about having it, no one is rushing to the hospital. Life is going on like it always has. 1hr wait to sit down at most restaurants. 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" you want me to spend money to rent a tent to do what ? "

Funny part, outside Igloos were all the rage before Covid.  Now, no one wants anything to do with sitting in a stupid tent to eat. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Basically a mass spreading event.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Basically a mass spreading event.

I can’t believe Stupid shit like this was common place.  Never again!!!!!!

BB32E775-9F99-4992-B248-679B59274865.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What was the science behind that?

:lol:

That was smartest people on the planet science .  We let these miserable assholes destroy businesses, hurt our kids, and take our rights away.  No one cares. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That was smartest people on the planet science .  We let these miserable assholes destroy businesses, hurt our kids, and take our rights away.  No one cares. 

Basically a virus incubator.:lol:

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't care for or about MTG but how do you just walk out on a subpoena.  "Subpoena" latin for under penalty.  I mean Trump's kids all took the chair and faced questions what makes Hunter so special? Felony Gun charges, drug use, underage girls in his photo collection? And of course money laundering and influence peddling. Did I miss anything? 

Taxes?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Taxes?

You mean the taxes Hunter did not pay and had one of his wealthy friends pay? I consider that as part and of his influence peddling schemes. I mean how good of a painter is Hunter?

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I wouldn't doubt that for a second. It was one big vote buy, and it worked.

All someone had to say, not even prove is that you made, not even paid tax on $5000 in 2020.

You then could saddle up for the equivalent of $24000 a year.

Our Dopey cock sucker dang near doubled our debt in 3 years.

Weren't the Democrats in charge of Congress when the PPP loan bill was written?

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Do some research you ignoramus. I refused PPP money because I didn't need it and it's called integrity. The majority of PPP was unnecessary, it was a giveaway for the biz owners, not the employees.

You’re a sucker , you should take anything you can get. Someone else just got yours. Fuck the system. Lie cheat and steal your way through because you know that’s what the fucks running the show are doing