Check your account email address ×

What happens when you Just.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Many businesses were crushed

Just because the toilet plunger wasn't isn't a reflection on the rest.  Large businesses faired the best but everyone was effected one way.  You should concentrate your anger on those who planned this scam.

Sounds great.  Tell us who planned it so that we can all take our anger out on them.

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you fucking elaborate on what his fucking job is???? Dumbass

He runs multiple companies, a landfill, real-estate, large auto recycling center, oil companies and many other businesses and he has been on the cover of Forbes, very sharp man.

Edited by 1jkw

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He runs multiple companies, a landfill, real-estate, large auto recycling center, oil companies and many other businesses and he has been on the cover of Forbes, very sharp man.

Ah. See Im thinking a few here thought you were talking about Hunter 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Are you talking about Hunter or your Millionaire Buddy ? :lol:

I have met and bought product from the man, wish I was his buddy.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a sucker , you should take anything you can get. Someone else just got yours. Fuck the system. Lie cheat and steal your way through because you know that’s what the fucks running the show are doing 

You’ve spent time with my father and he raised me for the most part to be honest. Apparently you’re calling him a sucker also.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ah. See Im thinking a few here thought you were talking about Hunter 

Not sure why they thought that, but whatever I guess.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

You’ve spent time with my father and he raised me for the most part to be honest. Apparently you’re calling him a sucker also.

I’m calling any honest man who operates with integrity a sucker , look at who really gets ahead in this world and think about it. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’m calling any honest man who operates with integrity a sucker , look at who really gets ahead in this world and think about it. 

That simply isn't true, there's plenty of successful people who have integrity. Most people have a conscience and some don't. I completely understand what you're saying, there's plenty of evil fucks among us who would do anything for a buck and politicians are at the top of that list, Bernie Madoff etc. and on and on. Most of us wouldn't sleep at night if we received all those ill gotten gains.