Check your account email address ×

Another not so well thought out plan in MN

• Gold Member

Fucking dumbshit short sighted liberal fucks.  Not to mention it looks arabic....  Just dumb.  How quickly the destruction takes place after lefty's take over....  Reminds of this one

LOLindian.jpg

• Like 1

This is what happens when lefty's and their feeling get a foot-hold.  Tis why so many in the past tried to keep it at bay and "over-reacted" accordingly.  

Money must grow on trees in MN.?  :dunno: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, hayward said:

This is what happens when lefty's and their feeling get a foot-hold.  Tis why so many in the past tried to keep it at bay and "over-reacted" accordingly.  

Money must grow on trees in MN.?  :dunno: 

Funny you mention that I just got this in my inbox...  19 billion dollar surplus in 23' turned into a 2.3 billion deficit.  Budget increased by 40% in just one year.  %40.  We are doomed!!!  

https://www.growthmn.com/post/spending-spree-busted-the-budget-go-figure?utm_campaign=e003b087-b9a2-47a7-9f21-f05c1ee860c8&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=1aca970e-1e6a-42f2-b3ab-4412b3e6249a

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Funny you mention that I just got this in my inbox...  19 billion dollar surplus in 23' turned into a 2.3 billion deficit.  Budget increased by 40% in just one year.  %40.  We are doomed!!!  

https://www.growthmn.com/post/spending-spree-busted-the-budget-go-figure?utm_campaign=e003b087-b9a2-47a7-9f21-f05c1ee860c8&utm_source=so&utm_medium=mail&cid=1aca970e-1e6a-42f2-b3ab-4412b3e6249a

This state and its leadership are fucking awful.  They'll do anything to fuck over the residents ... like introducing a bill to make sure any budget surplus gets recalculated for inflation rates (among other bullshit).

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

This state and its leadership are fucking awful.  They'll do anything to fuck over the residents ... like introducing a bill to make sure any budget surplus gets recalculated for inflation rates (among other bullshit).

I’ve seen enough of it too.  What a wreck this state has become.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Wow, heads oughta roll big time for shit like that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Wow, heads oughta roll big time for shit like that.

Should, but they were all patting themselves on the back for all the good they did.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, poopooforme said:

730 Million for reconstruction of the State Office Building?  Wow the amount spent on this one government building is more than double the amount appropriated last session for cities to address police shortages and increases in violent crime.

$200 million spent for a train to Duluth

Since 2010 the MN economy has grown by just 22%, but far-left governance has grown the budget by a stunning 130%.

Tell me why I should EVER vote for a democrat when this is the type of shit they do?

• Like 1

You shouldn't...but you should also desire a Republican candidate that is worth a shit and can win.  Fucking MN'tans are borked.  No idea how this is flying here.  I don't know a single supporter of it.

• Like 1

Did anyone watch the OP's video?

Thems are some big ole titties!!

Shake like a bowl full of red jello.

What were they talking about again?

• Haha 1