Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Driftbusta's brother actually. Funny he didn't put his lil bro in these legendary tales :lol:

That you posted.  

And to think I thought it was women who couldn't let HS drama go as they got older.   Some of you are just like HS girls.   Damn. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm a fucking legend at TBP now:bc: Again, thank him for me.

Do the men of TBP normally get this upset over members of another site or if it just me that causes it all the time?

Just the 3 letters HSR send guys into a fucking tailspin over there,,I'm awesome :thumbsup:

I don't know about legend......"fodder" and "like watching a car crash" or "what is this guys fucking deal?!"  would be better descriptors.  :lol: Nice to know you're a regular reader next door.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know about legend......"fodder" and "like watching a car crash" or "what is this guys fucking deal?!"  would be better descriptors.  :lol: Nice to know you're a regular reader next door.

So I'm guessing when you were in full Pink Panther mode you shared your Facebook win with him. It's fairly obvious by his description of me that you and he watched all my sledding vids and looked at all my sledding pics on my FB page.

I'm flattered to be honest, but please don't share it with everyone OK :bc:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know what's more disturbing, that someone would write that or the fact someone would choose to copy and post it? :wtf:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

I don't know what's more disturbing, that someone would write that or the fact someone would choose to copy and post it? :wtf:

Or to constantly tell people "Go back to TBP" .... like he doesn't keep looking over there to see what's being said.  The ol' queen sure like the drama :news:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

What's disturbing is that you dont find it funny. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I got a chunk out of it and I am sure that was the intended purpose when it was originally posted next door :dunno:

Just now, Steve753 said:

What's disturbing is that you dont find it funny. 

Maybe if I followed that forum I might, but as of now it comes across as weird, especially to quote it.

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Maybe if I followed that forum I might, but as of now it comes across as weird, especially to quote it.

From the sounds of it that forum is a spinoff of this forum from another Dementiabusta mental breakdown. Safe space for Trumpers and Anti vaxxers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Maybe, someday, great stories will be written about you too :lol:

@DriftBusta I asked your bro to throw you a bone and give you a role in part 3 but he says he likes his stories to remain victimless, whatever that means:dunno:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Maybe, someday, great stories will be written about you too :lol:

If there are, I'll be sure and post it here for you. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

If that's the most disturbing thing you find on the internet today consider yourself lucky. :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

If that's the most disturbing thing you find on the Freedom Sledder today consider yourself lucky. :lol:

Fixed it for ya :lol:

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No you're not, you're a far left fool.

Right.  Nothing is funnier than the denial of being a liberal when LITERALLY every post they make aligns with their agenda.

11 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Neither am I but I like a lot of the things he did in office, I think the trade deals, NAFTA and with the Chinese were disasters and I also like he was about reducing the control and size of the Federal Government.

Exactly.

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Here we go with the reading comprehension again, “overwhelmingly peaceful” …but you idiots choose to zero in on a handful of bad actors and worry more about your precious property than people’s lives.

Poor kid.  So confused.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

I'm a fucking legend at TBP now:bc: Again, thank him for me.

Do the men of TBP normally get this upset over members of another site or if it just me that causes it all the time?

Just the 3 letters HSR send guys into a fucking tailspin over there,,I'm awesome :thumbsup:

So......this is what "winning" is now?  Taking posts from another site and posting them here to try to "one up" somebody?

:lol: 

You know who else is a legend over there? MC and Toolkit.  Congrats!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right.  Nothing is funnier than the denial of being a liberal when LITERALLY every post they make aligns with their agenda.

Exactly.

Poor kid.  So confused.

So......this is what "winning" is now?  Taking posts from another site and posting them here to try to "one up" somebody?

You worry too much lil Suzy Busybody.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Too much drama.   Damn. 

Can someone give me the cliff notes version of what I missed besides Zam being back?  :lol:  

Welcome back fucker.  :lmao:

Zam can’t read good and I fucked with him for it a bit, nothing new.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.

Poor kid.  So confused.

Back for round 2.

And we're off and running....

:bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a dumb loser.  Facts are fact.  Now, go sit down.

What a Suzy drama Queen. Go back to where you came from unless you can’t. 

Just now, ckf said:

Back for round 2.

And we're off and running....

:bc:

LOl...nawww...just stopped in over a cup-o.  :bc: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

What a Suzy drama Queen. Go back to where you came from unless you can’t. 

Ignorant.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is funnier than Trumpers assigning positions.  You must follow Trump or you're a far left Liberal!!