Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Are you his lawyer?

:lol:

Aren't you just adorable.  Almost time to wake HSR up, fire up the flap jack maker and give a good dick suckin'.

What a way to start the day!  :lol: 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Geez I wonder.

Sure seems suspiciously like butthurt syndrome to me. 

What's up AC?   :bc:

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

The rules were written with an assumption that all members had an IQ over 73 and that some stuff goes without saying. Clearly that was a mistake on my part. 

Well, I can certainly respect a man admitting his shortcomings but still, that wasn't an answer.  Or, was it?  :dunno: 

All I know is what I read through the gossip grapevine and the only way that was a bannable offense (according to the rules listed above) is if the butt-hurt level of administration reached peak levels.  Hell, unless it was more than what I've been told.....it was a god damn compliment to that fucking worthless, cowardly, lying twat.  

SO....is that it then?  Admin butt-hurt level infraction?  Amend the rules to include this.  Members should know!  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Aren't you just adorable.  Almost time to wake HSR up, fire up the flap jack maker and give a good dick suckin'.

Well, I can certainly respect a man admitting his shortcomings but still, that wasn't an answer.  Or, was it?  :dunno: 

All I know is what I read through the gossip grapevine and the only way that was a bannable offense (according to the rules listed above) is if the butt-hurt level of administration reached peak levels.  Hell, unless it was more than what I've been told.....it was a god damn compliment to that fucking worthless, cowardly, lying twat.  

SO....is that it then?  Admin butt-hurt level infraction?  Amend the rules to include this.  Members should know!  :lol: 

He punches in at 9:10 eastern everyday.. 10min late for work which is always a good sign of a quality employee...:lol:

• Haha 3

Did you all agree snowrider is a groomer yet? 

Remember the worst people in society are first groomers, then warmers then leftists. Usually though one person is all 3 because they follow marching orders no matter how gross stupid or ridiculous like champs! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well you go suck that dick, im good with just a coffee!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That is HSR's mini Me. Dont mind Him. :lol:

CF00FFC7-357B-4CBF-93C4-7ABA1C2A53F5.jpeg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm doing well, this place has had an insurrection of retards as of late to the point of shooting fish in a barrel.:lol:

What have you been up to?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm doing well, this place has had an insurrection of retards as of late to the point of shooting fish in a barrel.:lol:

What have you been up to?

You are their king.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Feel free to lay out what your rules would be.

I've stated my position 100 times and the majority agreed with me (poll).  If there were any clear, actual definable rules in this place, HSR would already be gone.  But he's CKFs poor sacred cow, so he and his 2 doorknob buddies get a pass.  After all the bullshit that flies in here, you come in like a big ass bird and give Smails the vacation?!  Come on dude.  I'm not going to repeat all the over the line shit that those assholes have posted here, I shouldn't have to.:lol:  The "rules" here are a fucking joke.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That is HSR's mini Me. Dont mind Him. :lol:

CF00FFC7-357B-4CBF-93C4-7ABA1C2A53F5.jpeg

Its so cute how they travel around the forum like a little pack.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its so cute how they travel around the forum like a little pack.  :lol: 

Do you and Snake take turns washing each others balls? Or is that just your thing?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've stated my position 100 times and the majority agreed with me (poll).  If there were any clear, actual definable rules in this place, HSR would already be gone.  But he's CKFs poor sacred cow, so he and his 2 doorknob buddies get a pass.  After all the bullshit that flies in here, you come in like a big ass bird and give Smails the vacation?!  Come on dude.  I'm not going to repeat all the over the line shit that those assholes have posted here, I shouldn't have to.:lol:  The "rules" here are a fucking joke.  

Will you just stfu already.

No one cares.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Will you just stfu already.

No one cares.

He does.  Helps his insecurity by stating it over and over and over and over and over.  Can't imagine how someone feels being married to that...

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

/\ like you just did...

Doorknob #1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do you and Snake take turns washing each others balls? Or is that just your thing?

Doorknob #2, right on schedule.  When the layabout rolls outta bed in an hour or so, he'll be right along.  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some like this one, jump on the hook all by themselves.

He seems to have a thing for people more successful than him.  :dunno: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He does.  Helps his insecurity by stating it over and over and over and over and over.  Can't imagine how someone feels being married to that... 

Well I can't shove a baseball bat down her throat, but fortunately, i have more respect for her than to ever say such a thing like that about her in the first place.

• Like 3

• Gold Member

I leave family out always have. Thats my rule personally its uncalled for. 

Couple retards here have brought my Wife up outta nowhere after they cant come up with anything else to say to me ....Nothing happens .

Whatever fine. 

But call someone a predator!!! Look out!! 

Good to know !! :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I can't shove a baseball bat down her throat, but fortunately, i have more respect for her than to ever say such a thing like that about her in the first place.

The only reason he says stupid shit like that is we all know who wears the pants.

Its Beta male syndrome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Couple retards here have brought my Wife up outta nowhere after they cant come up with anything else to say to me ....Nothing happens .

Whatever fine. 

No you haven't.  :lol:

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

LOL at the guy that I cut a break from getting a permanent ban list who should be gone. Again, saying that you needed your wife to get you a job isn't insulting your wife. He was insulting you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Whatever fine. 

I'm out of the loop, is that why Snacks got a vacation? If not how?

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

No you haven't.  :lol:

Sure Stheve. 

You have mentioned my Wife more than anyone else here. 

Actually besides SR the ONLY one here. 

Pussy.  :bc: