Check your account email address ×

Maine Kicks Trump Off The Ballot

Ok wait 

so rump says he’s pro grooming children and is also pro sterilizing and mutilating children 

he doesn’t deny that. He says it 

then if you point that out, it’s a bad thing?

On 9/8/2016 at 5:27 PM, ckf said:

That wasn't the reason I asking. My concern is that he has stated more than once that he wasn't here to make any friends, he is just here to stir the pot. What good does that do for FS?

Just now, HSR said:

First post ckf asks "what the membership thinks". Nice try, I can assure you, he doesn't think Snowrider is a POS and you can take that to the bank :bc:

He may not think SR is a POS, but sure made his position pretty clear with his second post in that thread.  Just sayin 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

First post ckf asks "what the membership thinks". Nice try, I can assure you, he doesn't think Snowrider is a POS and you can take that to the bank :bc:

That's putting quite a twist on it, how many other threads has he started with a poll whether a member should be Banned? 

What I find funny is the guys crying about the rules and such are all accomplices in running Spindry off the site. You guys continuously insulted every aspect of his life to the point he has left after many many years. More years than most of the whiners combined. Bontz even dedicated a thread calling his life "The definition of pathetic".

Is that what the "clique" is trying to do here?? Run off the Spindry's and the Snowrider's and the Mainecat's?? Because if that's the goal, get ready for a fight. I'll drop the gloves and make you all cry like Driftbusta did and it won't be hard at all.

Just look how upset you guys are and I'm being nice.:ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Correct.

Haha, it's like fucking bizzaro world.

You have zero support for DB when members are saying DB is stealing his clients money.  He's never said anything even remotely close to that, but you let it fly and you fully know he has clients on here..And an accusation like that could effect him personally and financially..That's exactly why you are a shitty moderator...You are completely incapable of applying the rules accordingly, you apply them on your personal opinion of the member...

:groin:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He may not think SR is a POS, but sure made his position pretty clear with his second post in that thread.  Just sayin 

7 fucking years ago, now take your newbie bitch ass drama somewhere else.

I know EXACTLY how John feels. 

22 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'll have to back and look but didn't he start a tread about wether SR should be banned?

I did, but that was a long time ago when I allowed myself to become caught up with the clique. Now a don't care what the clique thinks. Although I don't agree with a lot of his political beliefs, I have no issue with SR.

Just now, HSR said:

7 fucking years ago, now take your newbie bitch ass drama somewhere else.

I know EXACTLY how John feels. 

Stop being such a whiney cunt, FFS.  Your mental health issues are getting to be fucking ridiculous ... go smoke another bowl and chill the fuck out.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, it's like fucking bizzaro world.

You have zero support for DB when members are saying DB is stealing his clients money.  He's never said anything even remotely close to that, but you let it fly and you fully know he has clients on here..And an accusation like that could effect him personally and financially..That's exactly why you are a shitty moderator...You are completely incapable of applying the rules accordingly, you apply them on your personal opinion of the member...

:groin:

Where have I EVER used my position as 'power' on here? I haven't I just share my opinions. Now will you please quit your fucking crying:dunno:

You're higher maintenance than a fucking Kardashian. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What I find funny is the guys crying about the rules and such are all accomplices in running Spindry off the site. You guys continuously insulted every aspect of his life to the point he has left after many many years. More years than most of the whiners combined. Bontz even dedicated a thread calling his life "The definition of pathetic".

Is that what the "clique" is trying to do here?? Run off the Spindry's and the Snowrider's and the Mainecat's?? Because if that's the goal, get ready for a fight. I'll drop the gloves and make you all cry like Driftbusta did and it won't be hard at all.

Just look how upset you guys are and I'm being nice.:ashamed:

Is it any worse than you constantly following Badger around, well badgering him complaining mostly about his use of dildo pictures, then you just recently used one his pictures with a dildo on a bike in a reply to another member, Spin did enough attacking members first and the fact he had multiple accounts shows he's pretty insecure.

• Like 1

A top 5 shit stirrer on a site should never be the admin.   if you want to throw shit with the monkeys stop saying you are going to ban people.   reality is given your behavior that ability should be taken away.   

I like to throw shit at times which is why even though I could have I never have modded any of these places.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Where have I EVER used my position as 'power' on here? I haven't I just share my opinions. Now will you please quit your fucking crying:dunno:

You're higher maintenance than a fucking Kardashian. 

Badger would be Exhibit A as far as you getting your panties all twisted up.  No matter what you claim as otherwise, everyone here knows it was you who pushed for Badger's ban, not John.  John just took one for the team and did the task for you.  Pussy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

saying you are going to ban people. 

Show me where I EVER said that other than to Bontz if he ever called ckf a POS again. And I will stand behind that promise.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

No matter what you claim as otherwise, everyone here knows it was you who pushed for Badger's ban, not John.

See that's the cool thing. John and I know what happened and what you guys want to think doesn't bother me. Obviously losing Badger upset you greatly though.

Keep crying about him, it won't bring him back,sorry.

On 12/31/2023 at 2:07 PM, HSR said:

Leave people's personal lives alone, if they don't share it, it's off limits. Share it on here, it's fair game.

So you sharing my name will get you perma banned now, and family is no longer off limits so members can say the words that cut you so deep.I know they really hurt but that's the way it is now.

Anything else you need today sir or will that be all?

All thanks to you :bc:

Again you should have no power to ban mr Perma ban

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Show me where I EVER said that other than to Bontz if he ever called ckf a POS again. And I will stand behind that promise.

Dude you're constantly playing that bullshit card, Maybe not coming right out and saying but reading between the lines everyone knows the difference so go fuck yourself 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Again you should have no power to ban mr Perma ban

Well I never have so there's that, but continue to cry about something that has never happened.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

A top 5 shit stirrer on a site should never be the admin.   if you want to throw shit with the monkeys stop saying you are going to ban people.   reality is given your behavior that ability should be taken away.   

I like to throw shit at times which is why even though I could have I never had modded any of these places.  

I can go back through the moderator logs to look, but I don't think HSR has given out a single vaccination.  He leaves that to me and Joel.

Just now, HSR said:

See that's the cool thing. John and I know what happened and what you guys want to think doesn't bother me. Obviously losing Badger upset you greatly though.

Keep crying about him, it won't bring him back,sorry.

Are you saying you didn't follow Badger around egging him on? And I have a feeling the PM's that were referred too were Badger just being Badger, posting pics like the bike picture you just posted.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ckf said:

I can go back through the moderator logs to look, but I don't think HSR has given out a single vaccination.  He leaves that to me and Joel.

How many PM's has he sent you asking for it to be done?

Just now, ckf said:

:thumbsup:

Unless they are upset about the guy that posted his full frontal cock and balls pic :lol:. Maybe that's it!!!!!!!:lmao:

Just now, ckf said:

he should not be threatening it,  he pushes buttons to get a rise out of people.    I have no issue with that as we all have done it but getting on a power trip like if you don't bow down to him he's gonna toss you is wrong.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A playground where even a creepy predator like you can play…wonderful.

One week.

If any of you are confused as to why accusing someone of being a predator crosses the line, then maybe punch yourself upside the head until you get it. 

Why is it, we go through this fucking topic like it's the movie Groundhog Day.  I know why - it's because of the common theme involved with "rules" and centers on fucking mental issues that HSR can't deal with.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1