Check your account email address ×

Raising Cane’s Founder Todd Graves

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I liked Boston Market, but they've gone bust around here.  Pretty hard to eff up a roasted chicken with various veggies.  I hate friend food in general.

Used to go to them a lot in Chicago for lunch, decent for sure.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck…I posted it because I thought it was interesting to hear how he raised the money to open the joint. Guess I didn’t realize that chicken fingers are responsible for the fall of The United States.😂

Definitely an interesting guy. According to Wiki, he has a telecommunications degree from Georgia State. Raising Cane was the name of his dog at the time.

I've never heard of Raising Cane's, but here in Canada, we just got Chik-Fil-A a couple years ago. 5 Guys and Chipotle are just crossing the border as well. We had a Carl's Jr open and close inside of 6 months not far from me.

Shawarma and Burrito shops seem to be the fastest growing segment here. 

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Definitely an interesting guy. According to Wiki, he has a telecommunications degree from Georgia State. Raising Cane was the name of his dog at the time.

I've never heard of Raising Cane's, but here in Canada, we just got Chik-Fil-A a couple years ago. 5 Guys and Chipotle are just crossing the border as well. We had a Carl's Jr open and close inside of 6 months not far from me.

Shawarma and Burrito shops seem to be the fastest growing segment here. 

I'm a fan of Chipotle for sure, 5 guys once in a while.  Chick Fil-A just doesn't do it for me at all.  We have tons of pizza and Mexican options in general.  Pho, Jamaican, etc..

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm a fan of Chipotle for sure, 5 guys once in a while.  Chick Fil-A just doesn't do it for me at all.  We have tons of pizza and Mexican options in general.  Pho, Jamaican, etc..

Well that explains why you're so chubby there fella!

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the guy with the 42" waist.

How many new sled coats have you needed since 2019. You got so fat you needed one mid season!

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How many new sled coats have you needed since 2019. You got so fat you needed one mid season!

I gained about 20, and long since lost it, so if digging up 5 year old posts that you have no clue about is how you fill up your day, well keep playing the part of the skeevy obsessed weirdo.   Seriously you creep me out.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I gained about 20, and long since lost it, so if digging up 5 year old posts that you have no clue about is how you fill up your day, well keep playing the part of the skeevy obsessed weirdo.   Seriously you creep me out.

Your son digs up posts from 2016, yet not a word from you chubby!

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your son digs up posts from 2016, yet not a word from you chubby!

I did point out to C2C how he gets flamed for bringing up old threads but the Karen's enjoyed their Thanksgiving more when someone else does it. Awards were given and everything :lol:

Ya gotta love it :bc:

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Never been to Raising Cane's. Went to Zaxby's a few times when I was working in Alabama. That was pretty good. 

Stopped at a Zaxby’s last spring driving my mom home from Florida. Not too bad, would try it again. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I did point out to C2C how he gets flamed for bringing up old threads but the Karen's enjoyed their Thanksgiving more when someone else does it. Awards were given and everything :lol:

Ya gotta love it :bc:

60+ pages of flaming the retard :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess I missed it, maybe take it up with him.  I'm talking about you.

Oh ok. How about...

Go fuck yourself!

:bc:

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You haven't missed anything.  All chicken fingers and they aren't even good.  Shocking something so simple and gross is growing.  Unlike Krispy Kreme I sadly think they will make it as there are a shitload of kids that only eat hot dogs and chicken fingers.  Ie, the restaurant exists solely due to parenting failures and it is growing wickedly fast.

Been a while since I was called a kid.

When in doubt, get the chicken fingers

On 11/26/2023 at 8:00 AM, Bontz said:

Seriously?  They've been gaining popularity around here (well, Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area) for a while now.  Does this look familiar?

image.png.8946fa2fcb08258e3b4529fccc7c6ee9.png

none up here in new england.  i see them when i go to OH.  my daughter said they were overrated so i haven't been.