Check your account email address ×

Dolly Parton doing the 1/2 time show Dallas/Wash

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Way better than that white kid rapping in Detroit at halftime. Looked like he had a $50 budget 

I had no idea who he was…my daughter likes him but yeah that was a real low budget production.🤣

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had no idea who he was…my daughter likes him but yeah that was a real low budget production.🤣

I had heard the song before but now that I know a pasty white kid does it I don’t care for it anymore 🤣

• Haha 1

my dad loved her, we used to have to watch her tv show. only one channel anyway. his other favs were the mandrel sisters. we had to watch that too. dolly had big knockers so we could tolerate it, the mandrels were decent too , especially the one sister. my bro was overseas and there was a uso show and it had the mandrel sisters. my bro ended up back stage . barbara asked if there was any one in the states that he wanted her to call. he said my dad would freak. she calls , my dad says " barbara mandrel ?get the fuck outta here" and hangs up.  he told my bro he thought it was one of his buddies messing with him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

my dad loved her, we used to have to watch her tv show. only one channel anyway. his other favs were the mandrel sisters. we had to watch that too. dolly had big knockers so we could tolerate it, the mandrels were decent too , especially the one sister. my bro was overseas and there was a uso show and it had the mandrel sisters. my bro ended up back stage . barbara asked if there was any one in the states that he wanted her to call. he said my dad would freak. she calls , my dad says " barbara mandrel ?get the fuck outta here" and hangs up.  he told my bro he thought it was one of his buddies messing with him

no Lawrence Welk?:roflcrying:

this is f'ng hilarious...

• Haha 1