Check your account email address ×

Trumps Thanksgiving Message….

• Gold Member

Any "Man" that would put this on to cook Thanksgiving in front of his family is a fucking tryhard limp dick beta metrosexual pervert , with a pea brain and a menopause effeminate personality always striving for the "look at me I'm a special boy" attention. 

Pathetic :lol:

B8336E10-43A1-4B19-915E-98F3D8B52023.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

My God dude .... go sit down with family and enjoy the day vs. stroking out over Trump, like you do every day.  It's a freaking holiday - are you that consumed with TDS that you can't just sit back and enjoy the time with family/friends?  

Guessing they have all had their fill of him today leaving him with only FS as an outlet for his cunty rants.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guessing they have all had their fill of him today leaving him with only FS as an outlet for his cunty rants.

Nailed it ...the women he thinks he is saving already told Him to go away :lol:

The Alpha masculine Males that dont try to White Knight always win :whistle:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Any "Man" that would put this on to cook Thanksgiving in front of his family is a fucking tryhard limp dick beta metrosexual pervert , with a pea brain and a menopause effeminate personality always striving for the "look at me I'm a special boy" attention. 

Pathetic :lol:

B8336E10-43A1-4B19-915E-98F3D8B52023.jpeg

Yet you have pictures of him on your phone.

:lol:

To the haters who thought Trumps Thanksgiving message was over the top.......looks like you have some good company with Huff Post:lol:......congrats:thumbsup:. Give your head a shake....Karens:lmao: take a deep breath.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-thanksgiving-2023_n_655f0d53e4b0c0333beea45a

Akvanden....did you write in ?:lol:

A couple different takes.....I side with the latter. Oh and btw Trump is only taking advantage of the pause in gag order.  Perhaps his 1st amendment rights will be taken away again?

Screenshot_20231123_202059_Truth Social.jpg

Screenshot_20231123_202205_Truth Social.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

To the haters who thought Trumps Thanksgiving message was over the top.......looks like you have some good company with Huff Post:lol:......congrats:thumbsup:. Give your head a shake....Karens:lmao: take a deep breath.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-thanksgiving-2023_n_655f0d53e4b0c0333beea45a

You must have a HuffPost account, because I can’t seem to read it without one.

I guess he has a couple different T day messages.    Meh...I kinda like the Truth social post better.:lol:but it is kinda nice knowing things should start to look promising by next Thanksgiving.....there is hope.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Does anyone on here (besides Viper) actually think that was a presidential message?  It's really fucking sad anyone would behave that way and worse someone in a leadership role.

I think it’s a perfect representation of this country 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think it’s a perfect representation of this country 

Which wasn't at all what I asked.  Content and delivery are both part of the message.  Either way his whole point was to be a dick and pretend to his followers he is a leader.  Which is sad as it is not something that any real leader would say.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Which wasn't at all what I asked.  Content and delivery are both part of the message.  Either way his whole point was to be a dick and pretend to his followers he is a leader.  Which is sad as it is not something that any real leader would say.

Don't worry bro ...He gave two messages... one for the soft hearted girly side like yourself.  Don't fret it :thumbsup:..........

Presidential? :lol:... thank God he's not or I probably wouldn't like him. He's exactly what the country needs

• Haha 1