Check your account email address ×

Trumps Thanksgiving Message….

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Personally I love it  ....he will speak his mind.  :thumbsup:  .... And it gets the Karen's upset....perfecto:bc:....

And yet it wouldn’t be tolerated from a CEO in a Fortune 500 company, companies that run much more efficiently that we can only hope our govt works more like someday.

And pissing people off helps no one. Anyone can do that. This isn’t a monarchy (no matter how much you want it to be) and compromise is needed to get anything done. If you want more gridlock and getting nothing done because no one wants to work with you, you’re on the right path.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And yet it wouldn’t be tolerated from a CEO in a Fortune 500 company, companies that run much more efficiently that we can only hope our govt works more like someday.

And pissing people off helps no one. Anyone can do that. This isn’t a monarchy (no matter how much you want it to be) and compromise is needed to get anything done. If you want more gridlock and getting nothing done because no one wants to work with you, you’re on the right path.

Bingo :bc: 

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:thumbsup:

it's all about him, and the 2024 revenge tour... including his former 'employees'

the man is literally a baby

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:thumbsup:

it's all about him, and the 2024 revenge tour... including his former 'employees'

the man is literally a baby

giphy.gif

Nadlers pants come up to his tits and he shits them…seems that he’s literally a baby.😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm not talking about his public speaking style. I'm talking about his public message on Thanksgiving. Do you think that it is appropriate to say to the American people on Thanksgiving? There's a time and place for everything and I don't think today is the time to be spewing political crap.

Thought I covered that in my second paragraph.  But as usual, the media doesn’t report the full story.  Just more of the 95% of the bullshit that the media peddles, and what I stopped listening to years ago now.  You can hover over the link address almost every time now and figure out whether the article is pro Trump or Trump is Hitler. 

59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

nice work putz

Worked for me. :dunno:  

34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The dems don't work with the republicans,  but the republicans better damn sure work with the dems.

Ffs.....

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thought I covered that in my second paragraph.

I appreciate your 1st reply as you took the time to explain some of your points in a calm an polite manner, but I don't believe that you answered the question directly.

It's a simple yes or no answer. Is it appropriate or not?

Just now, ckf said:

I appreciate your 1st reply as you took the time to explain some of your points in a calm an polite manner, but I don't believe that you answered the question directly.

It's a simple yes or no answer. Is it appropriate or not?

No.  But I agree with the sentiment.  The appropriate bus left the station 7 years ago in presidential politics imo.  Both sides.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  But I agree with the sentiment.  The appropriate bus left the station 7 years ago in presidential politics imo.  Both sides.

Like I said, there's a time and place for everything. 

Happy Thanksgiving, Mark :bc:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

The dems don't work with the republicans,  but the republicans better damn sure work with the dems.

Ffs.....

Either side saying I like candidate x because he purposely pisses off others, isn't thinking. 

• Like 1