Check your account email address ×

Trumps Thanksgiving Message….

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He has stated more than once, that gaining border security and making America safe will be among his priorities.  

It took him 4 years to build 40 miles of new border wall.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The next time he does a rally or speech, torch a jibber and listen to it.

Going by what you hear here...... :lol:

here ya go... couple fresh hours of self aggrandizing, victimhood and telling fables.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The next time he does a rally or speech, torch a jibber and listen to it.

Going by what you hear here...... :lol:

Why would I do that when you can do it for me :lol:

This place has more Trump supporters than not, but all I hear you guys mention is what I have stated.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well if you agree that the other side is that bad and that he HAS been wronged, it all makes sense.  If you don't believe that, you think he's nuts.  

He's his own worst enemy PR wise.  I really wish he'd get someone to reign him in on that, yes.  But I've never judged a president on speaking style.  Anyone can take a Dale Carnegie or public speaking class and have a great delivery.  But that works both ways, including the pure bullshit that Obama used to delivery in his eloquent southern preacher style.

I'm not talking about his public speaking style. I'm talking about his public message on Thanksgiving. Do you think that it is appropriate to say to the American people on Thanksgiving? There's a time and place for everything and I don't think today is the time to be spewing political crap.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This alone....will have earned my vote.

Screenshot_20231123_103213_Chrome.jpg

just like the way he drained the swamp, the same swamp trying to keep him out of office that stole the election?

happy thanksgiving you silly fool... :roflcrying:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

nice work putz

all part of the plan... ;)

Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power

24th September 2020

US President Donald Trump has refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses November's election.

"Well, we'll have to see what happens," the president told a news conference at the White House. "You know that."

Mr Trump also said he believed the election result could end up in the US Supreme Court, as he again cast doubt on postal voting.

More states are encouraging mail-in voting, citing the need to keep Americans safe from coronavirus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54274115

so he was behind in the polls in September, pretty much knew he was going to lose then...

and J6... no need to even put anything here.

but now...

Former President Trump endorses vote-by-mail ballots

https://www.wesh.com/article/trump-endorses-voting-by-mail/44666933

what a piece of work he is... 9_9

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

That was appropriate for Thanksgiving.  :bc:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

nice work putz

Worked for me. And it looked and sounded like Trump so I don't think that it was fake :lol:

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why would I do that when you can do it for me :lol:

This place has more Trump supporters than not, but all I hear you guys mention is what I have stated.

I'm not talking about his public speaking style. I'm talking about his public message on Thanksgiving. Do you think that it is appropriate to say to the American people on Thanksgiving? There's a time and place for everything and I don't think today is the time to be spewing political crap.

I would have loved it if Trump would have said............"We have plenty to be thankful for but we also have one huge thing to be unthankful for...........the Biden Administration, what an incredible disaster". That would have really set the libtards hair on fire.  :lmao:

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Worked for me. And it looked and sounded like Trump so I don't think that it was fake :lol:

AI generated:lmao:

Thanksgiving message was legit :bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

this?

that's a far far cry from this what MC posted which is what he posted on LiesSocial

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

AI generated:lmao:

Thanksgiving message was legit :bc:

In today's world it is possible with the AI tech that's available. Not sure it's a good thing. Some of the AI generated photos that I have seen done by photographer's look incredible, but they are fake.  Why bother spending hours or days for that perfect shot when you can make it up on a computer in minutes :dunno: