Check your account email address ×

Black Mob Beats And Kills White Kid

3 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

WOW sad, how does this get covered up, or not reported on, yet you all are right, If it was a black kid BLM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson would all show up....This world is going to the crapper......

NO, We as a people are letting this become the new norm. If it was one of mine hell would know no furry as the shit that i would raise. This would not just go away

Edited by toslow

1 minute ago, toslow said:

NO, We as a people are letting this become the new norm. If it was one of mine hell would know no furry as the shit that i would raise. This would not just go away

1 minute ago, toslow said:

I hear ya...I would be raising holy hell myself..... I work in the hood and see stuff everyday....sad very sad....

5 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

WOW sad, how does this get covered up, or not reported on, yet you all are right, If it was a black kid BLM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson would all show up....This world is going to the crapper......

More and more are seeing the msm for who they really are.

Thank goodness for alternative media or none of us would even know.

• Like 1

The unofficial story.

The group of black teens stole something from one of Johnathan’s smaller friends, then threw the small boy in a trash can! Johnathan confronted them about it and requested they give back the stolen item… IN RESPONSE THEY ALL ATTACKED HIM TOGETHER WITH NO CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK  As he lay on the ground unconscious/bloody, they continued to pound his head and body. Another friend tried to help but was no match for against 15 boys.

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Most violent race on the planet by far. 

Tons more flooding in across Brandon's open border as well. 

Good times ahead for future generations of whites...

Word on the street is they're coming for you. 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

buncha rayciss honkees!!!

Where is the humanity for 15 thugs, first stealing from a kid, and then all ganging up and killing the one kid who stood up to them?  It honestly boggles my mind how sociopathic these kids are.  And lets take a minute to remind ourselves of the level of crime committed by this same 6% of the population.  You always hear how many of them are in jail, as evidence of how racist our justice system is, but you rarely hear why so many of them are in jail.

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The unofficial story.

The group of black teens stole something from one of Johnathan’s smaller friends, then threw the small boy in a trash can! Johnathan confronted them about it and requested they give back the stolen item… IN RESPONSE THEY ALL ATTACKED HIM TOGETHER WITH NO CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK  As he lay on the ground unconscious/bloody, they continued to pound his head and body. Another friend tried to help but was no match for against 15 boys.

Sad...

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Word on the street is they're coming for you. 

Nah - you're a much easier target for em 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Where is the humanity for 15 thugs, first stealing from a kid, and then all ganging up and killing the one kid who stood up to them?  It honestly boggles my mind how sociopathic these kids are.  And lets take a minute to remind ourselves of the level of crime committed by this same 6% of the population.  You always hear how many of them are in jail, as evidence of how racist our justice system is, but you rarely hear why so many of them are in jail.

X2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why do you think they want to control SM so much?  Because the news won't report that black crime is a serious issue in this country and it comes out on some SM feeds.   They are afraid if they do hostilities will rise in America.   One city won't show subway camera video and outwardly admitted the above being exactly the reason why. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/bart-officials-withholding-crime-surveillance-tapes-for-fear-of-racial-stereotyping

It would also "unfairly affect and characterize riders of color, leading to sweeping generalizations in media reports and a high level of racially insensitive commentary," the memo said.

Edited by Highmark