Check your account email address ×

Patriot on the run

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good.  Insurrectionists deserve prison. 

So do those who lie to the public for political gain. Like all the police officers who made up bullshit stories on Jan 6th and then were paraded in front of congress knowingly lying to bolster the Dems idiotic case. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

3 years later and they are still making arrests from the January 6th tour.....

They will keep this going forever. Try and keep the right in fear of being arrested for protesting

• Like 1

Very few if any of the January 6th idiots had an understanding of the consequences of their actions. Sub 80 IQ. Damage federal property in a mob capacity and not expect any legal retribution? They didn’t know that it’s all on video? My god. They should all be killed not because of the crime, but to keep them from reproducing. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Very few if any of the January 6th idiots had an understanding of the consequences of their actions. Sub 80 IQ. Damage federal property in a mob capacity and not expect any legal retribution? They didn’t know that it’s all on video? My god. They should all be killed not because of the crime, but to keep them from reproducing. 

This would be far more effective if most Biden/ Democratic voters did this. 

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

imo you're being overly generous otb

Anyone who believes any American should of served more than a day in prison (much less 20 years)  is a low iq , commie, dumb fuck , who should kill themselves. 

meant with the most sincerity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

They didn't expect there to be consequences because they thought their President would back them.

They thought that because they're completely fucking braindead. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

"Treason", right guys? :snack:

Well we don’t get tanks out for any ole kind of run of the mill criminal.  
Col. troutman …..This is a one man killing machine.  You made Rambo!!!!!

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Opposite world. :lol:

No shit, i'm moving to the Dakotas where the liberals and dead-heads living off the government's every move are few and far between.  This east coast living is fucked for eternity.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Insurrection :lol:

The only people who believe that bullshit are morons like toolkit. 

I wouldn’t call it an insurrection. It was a mob attempting to change election results by force. That’s by their own admission. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t call it an insurrection. It was a mob attempting to change election results by force. That’s by their own admission. 

It was a bunch of morons who felt they and the rest of the country were victims of fraud.  Charge them as vandals & call it a day. Calling this an insurrection is absurdly inaccurate. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It was a bunch of morons who felt they and the rest of the country were victims of fraud.  Charge them as vandals & call it a day. Calling this an insurrection is absurdly inaccurate. 

Nope, intent matters. The intent of going there wasn't to vandalize the Capitol. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nope, intent matters. The intent of going there wasn't to vandalize the Capitol. 

Yep. They were there to change the vote through force. They’re getting exactly what they deserve. I have zero sympathy. FAFO.