Check your account email address ×

Patriot on the run

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Only when their cult leader told them it was time to go. :news:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

It was to “stop the steal” and delay certification to let their cult leader hang onto power longer. :news:

Poor You.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a protest that got out of hand. By protesters who had good reason to question the results of the election. This administration has proven to be Criminal. If you don’t see a problem with how the government has weaponized the FBI and DOJ and what portends, you have a sub 80 IQ.

What good reason besides your cult leader spewing lies?  60+ laughable rejected court cases :lol:  You’re one dumb mother fucker to keep peddling this nonsense.  A complete fucking idiot :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Cult leader is the new Midwest faggot catch phrase ...buncha whiney bitches :lol: 

Oh it’s not new, I’ve been using it since at least 2018 and was just proven more right as time went on. 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Very few if any of the January 6th idiots had an understanding of the consequences of their actions. Sub 80 IQ. Damage federal property in a mob capacity and not expect any legal retribution? They didn’t know that it’s all on video? My god. They should all be killed not because of the crime, but to keep them from reproducing. 

My shower door guy simply walked into the building...he's a veteran, certainly not stupid. His company installs 20-25 doors a week. Cost him 40k in legal fees and penalties.  He saw no violence and the cops held the door for him. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

My shower door guy simply walked into the building...he's a veteran, certainly not stupid. His company installs 20-25 doors a week. Cost him 40k in legal fees and penalties.  He saw no violence and the cops held the door for him. 

Fed op.

they let everybody in. 

He made a mistake going there. I knew it was a setup day one. 

Edited by EvilBird

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Curious. 
Why was he there?  Fed up with the direction of the country at that time or because he thought that is what Trump wanted him to do? 

Just now, Cold War said:

Curious. 
Why was he there?  Fed up with the direction of the country at that time or because he thought that is what Trump wanted him to do? 

Just like any political protest pick your flavor....no different than my wife and I on the DC mall in 2010

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Now you know why he does shower doors. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Just like any political protest pick your flavor....no different than my wife and I on the DC mall in 2010

I love these especially.

But I bet the Feds got all these Guys in prison for sure :sad:

5B884C84-D677-4791-9764-2124157234E1.jpeg

E6097D49-6185-474C-A27D-BB3DA1FFEDE2.jpeg

BCB6E411-E456-4502-B054-D3E0BF7033E0.jpeg

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What’s his name? I’d be interested to see what the actual charges were.

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Always fun to watch paper pushers mock blue collar jobs. :lol:

Same guys who hold their wives purses while she hires a man to fix, say a blown fuse or what not. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4