Check your account email address ×

What’s this worth boys?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Auction is closing tonight. I have a max bid set at $1000. There is a 10% buyers premium and taxes at 13%.
I have no idea what a new one would cost.

IMG_6611.thumb.png.12e7bbbb5816d9b10917c5065226bbae.png

• Gold Member

Been looking into these myself so I can bring both kids along on the trails. There is a place near here that advertises a new 685 coach the enclosed one for 3800 bucks. I’d imagine new open style is around 3k. I’d be curious how you like it and the kids like it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

disregard my last comment... :roflcrying:

hope the kids love it :thumbsup:

Actually hoping to put my 87 year old mother in it for a ride....:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Bought at $1425.  damn. I have to go pick it up Saturday.:smack:

Atta boy, way to stick to your bid limits:lmao:.  Yeah those auctions can be addicting.....congrats on the win :bc:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fuckin junk

I know where there's a vintage mint Cat Cutter I don't have a use or the room for....

You wanna ride in that thing?!  :lol:  Unless you're actually trying to ruin a young child on the sport of snowmobiling, I can't thing of a better way to enthuse them on the sport.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You wanna ride in that thing?!  :lol:  Unless you're actually trying to ruin a young child on the sport of snowmobiling, I can't thing of a better way to enthuse them on the sport.

there's a few folks here I'd enjoy towing in it... ;)

I had an old one from the 60’s my uncle gave me. Kids wanted to ride on the sled, didn’t like it back there. Sat in my garage for years. Gave it to one of the neighbors up north for a case of beer lolz.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I had an old one from the 60’s my uncle gave me. Kids wanted to ride on the sled, didn’t like it back there. Sat in my garage for years. Gave it to one of the neighbors up north for a case of beer lolz.

We had one from back in those days too ... it was what my parents would pull my brother and I in when we were just little tikes.  I barely remember it, honestly, but there's plenty of old pictures of "the crew" and my cousins in their cutter, too, with all of us bundled up.  Kinda funny to think 40+ years ago, getting hauled around to the local watering holes and 30 some miles was an all day event :lol:

Congrats @Blackstar :bc:

15 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Been looking into these myself so I can bring both kids along on the trails. There is a place near here that advertises a new 685 coach the enclosed one for 3800 bucks. I’d imagine new open style is around 3k. I’d be curious how you like it and the kids like it.

We had one back in the day,, I would stop the wife on the trail and say "slow down" and the 2 boys would scream "NO FASTER!!!!" 

They did a few 100 mile days back there and LOVED it. Both are hardcore sled riders now, off trail.

We had a “Dog Sled” the old man made to drag us kids around behind the ‘72 Mustang 530 fan with a 20” cleated track - it was a blast riding on the back!  

It eventually got retired into our wood hauler…

E03C7607-7EEC-4E52-B60A-380E1D806131.jpeg

• Like 2