Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

@HSR - let's have a little reality check.  Over the past year or so, have you ever had more guys butt heads with you than your entire existence on FS?  Seems to me you've gained a lot of people who are sick of your shit.  Countless guys, myself included, were always happy to shoot the shit with you before your stalking saga began.  Now it's become your MO.

In other words, what's your endgame here? :lol: To penalize the site activity and drive members away (in other words, get them banned)?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

See that's the thing,, it doesn't matter what you say "everyone" thinks. It's about leaving peoples private life that they don't want shared on the forum just that, private. If you choose to share intimate details of your life it's not up to the forum to throw you a pity party or treat with with kid gloves because of it,that is YOUR choice YOU made so you have to deal with it. It's not up to everyone else to make this space "safe" for you. You also think that your interpretation of the site guidelines rule,again that is not the case. When ckf says stop,your opinion no longer matters. You need to learn this or maybe START YOUR OWN FORUM!!!!!! Now there is a great idea, with all your friends it should be easy.

Take the heat off of ckf getting frustrated and shutting down FS and create a BETTER forum that you can be the boss of. According to you members should RUN just to get away from me.  

For the last time you insufferable fucking asshole. I have never talked about my marital life on this forum.  Exactly, leave my private life out of this. Where do you get the idea that it’s OK for you to bring it up with all your low grade comments and thats OK, but I type out your name and you lose your shit and that’s not OK? What kind of world do you live in?  How many fucking times do I have to point out that I do not talk about my marital life on this forum? Guys like you are the reason.  You went crying to him today like you always do and that’s the only reason he got involved.  Fuck your rules.

incase you don't i'll post the google for ya

Overview. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them

Edited by toslow

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@HSR - let's have a little reality check.  Over the past year or so, have you ever had more guys butt heads with you than your entire existence on FS?  Seems to me you've gained a lot of people who are sick of your shit.  Countless guys, myself included, were always happy to shoot the shit with you before your stalking saga began.  Now it's become your MO.

In other words, what's your endgame here? :lol: To penalize the site activity and drive members away (in other words, get them banned)?

I never even knew the guy existed until about a year ago. He came at me like a big ass bird with all this history lesson that he claimed to know all about me. I’m thinking of myself “who the fuck is this guy?“ 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

See that's the thing,, it doesn't matter what you say "everyone" thinks. It's about leaving peoples private life that they don't want shared on the forum just that, private. If you choose to share intimate details of your life it's not up to the forum to throw you a pity party or treat with with kid gloves because of it,that is YOUR choice YOU made so you have to deal with it. It's not up to everyone else to make this space "safe" for you. You also think that your interpretation of the site guidelines rule,again that is not the case. When ckf says stop,your opinion no longer matters. You need to learn this or maybe START YOUR OWN FORUM!!!!!! Now there is a great idea, with all your friends it should be easy.

Take the heat off of ckf getting frustrated and shutting down FS and create a BETTER forum that you can be the boss of. According to you members should RUN just to get away from me.  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For the last time you insufferable fucking asshole. I have never talked about my marital life on this forum.  Exactly, leave my private life out of this. Where do you get the idea that it’s OK for you to bring it up with all your low grade comments and thats OK, but I type out your name and you lose your shit and that’s not OK? What kind of world do you live in?  How many fucking times do I have to point out that I do not talk about my marital life on this forum? Guys like you are the reason.  You went crying to him today like you always do and that’s the only reason he got involved.  Fuck your rules.

Here's you not talking about it or your businesses. 

Screenshot_20231017_151037.jpg

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For the last time you insufferable fucking asshole. I have never talked about my marital life on this forum.  

How else would the forum know so much? Do you think people research your life or just read your posts.

On 9/19/2023 at 6:46 PM, DriftBusta said:

my marital history, that I NEVER talk about, but you somehow gleamed from somewhere.  I have been with my wife for 15 years and prior to that, had a very painful divorce because the mother of my daughters cheated.    

Nobody asked about your divorce yet here you are talking about it.

Seriously you have told your entire life on here, too bad a stoner remembers.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never even knew the guy existed until about a year ago. He came at me like a big ass bird with all this history lesson that he claimed to know all about me. I’m thinking of myself “who the fuck is this guy?“ 

Yup

You probably stuck up for Badger and became the "Enemy"

I made a simple post that Badger HSR and Deephaven need to take a break because it was getting old.  That's when I became the "Enemy" and he's been bouncing off the walls since.  Just put him on ignore. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah, you talked about wife one cheating , wife two having a drug problem showed a photo of wife 3 sitting on your lap which is why we know you look like uncle fester.   Then talked about your ex business partners ripping you off and how you are such an investment wiz at this job. Was it also a family rental business in there that kept you afloat?  
The one constant was you were always the Victim and never at fault. 
Kind of like your hero.  Funny thing is when people shared my business info, and some wanted to try to harm it, you defended their actions because I hurt your feelings. Such a bunch of Whiney hypocrites on here. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

yeah, you talked about wife one cheating , wife two having a drug problem showed a photo of wife 3 sitting on your lap which is why we know you look like uncle fester.   Then talked about your ex business partners ripping you off and how you are such an investment wiz at this job. Was it also a family rental business in there that kept you afloat?  
The one constant was you were always the Victim and never at fault. 
Kind of like your hero.  Funny thing is when people shared my business info, and some wanted to try to harm it, you defended their actions because I hurt your feelings. Such a bunch of Whiney hypocrites on here. 

don't you have some Styrofoam to illegally dispose of:dunno:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yup

You probably stuck up for Badger and became the "Enemy"

I made a simple post that Badger HSR and Deephaven need to take a break because it was getting old.  That's when I became the "Enemy" and he's been bouncing off the walls since.  Just put him on ignore. 

I think you might be a faggot …..and a liar and cunt. You should kill yourself 

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

don't you have some Styrofoam to illegally dispose of:dunno:

Like most of the stuff here I'm in the dark. I do know that members here were posting some of his business info and that's not cool.

7 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm not going to ban because you don't like it here :lol:

Agreed. And I try to stay out of it as much as possible. But posting someone's full name if that member doesn't want it posted is wrong. Even though everyone here knows my full name I wouldn't want it posted in text.

:whistle:

Pssst there's a guy posting in the fall photo thread attaching your full name & website to pics......................  :lolz:

J/K - - - - beer_cheers.gif.32a9afd0a7fffe55fd05cf70140124f9.gif

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Was it you that did it? I honestly don't recall.

no, one of his fellow canadians, was basically telling him to fuck off, but if it hurt his liberal feelings it won't bother me a bit to take the blame