Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

51 minutes ago, ckf said:

It takes two to tango, but this is more of a group ganging on one.  I have no idea what originally kicked it off, but you have been just as guilty of keeping it going.

Hanging up on one.  And you have no idea what kicked it off…..so typical.  

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of victims.  It's a FUCKING forum.  Grow some balls for once and stop being so insecure that you have to take everything personally.  Fucking sickening.  Can't imagine how big of a piece of shit you are in real life...

Here it is folks the two trick pony.   Victim.  Insecure.  Rinse.  Repeat.  I guess the only 2 written rules aren’t enforced, but by god don’t mentysomeones name.  Your boy is the insecure victim here.  And you’re just as insecure as he is.  World traveler.  Boating expert.  Master chef.  Snowmobile expert.  Car audio expert.  What aren’t you an expert about?  :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You mustve have missed the 100 or so posts Dementiabusta has made about a fellow members profession. 

Yeah and when did that happen?  And why?

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No one has dug. He's shared his personal info with the forum to degrade other members.

Try again douchebag.  

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

The admin have had this discussion going back to before HSR was an admin. We all decided that X's weren't off limits. We were trying to keep up to Rob's original idea of an open forum.

Yeah well they are with me, esp when He says a failure at marriage (I’m married) and wants to make comments like he did yesterday about big dicks.  Shit I never volunteered btw.  You have this delusional notion of an unmoderated forum being workable yet only jump into action when a half dozen of us call out hsr and his 2 pals on their behavior.  Why should we show any common sense or decorum when they act like scumbags?  

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I didn't take it personally when Woolie went after my current wife.  It's a forum.  Can't get more pathetic than pulling the victim card on a forum.  I really don't give two shits what he says about me.  It's all fucking laughable.  Have to be a rather sad man to take that personally.

Nothing is sadder than some guy who acts like an expert about everything, brags about everything and then points fingers depending on who posted it.  Not insecure though.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IIRC he made one crack about  your wife….apparently that gave HSR free rein to make multiple comments everyday. I guess you’re comfortable letting him fight your battles.

And after he crossed lines, I reposted what he said himself about his own wife.  And for that I get a warning.  It’s so pathetic.  Cuz John “doesn’t read every thread”  He sure reads my posts after hsr sends the bat signal…  :lol: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:popcornchair:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ain't you glad you started this thread :burp:

I don't mind discussing things as adults.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

As I said... whatever.

"The mother of your children is a dick sucking cunt."

Meh........

It's not something that I would do, but not technically against the rules. Go ask Z next door if you don't believe that the admin have had the discussion in the past.

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I think that we all suffer from a bit of "last word-itis". I'm learning, at my advanced age, that if you confront a confronter the problem keeps growing. Yes, defending yourself in real situations is mandatory but I've learned to pick my battles.

Bingo on the last word thing. Then it becomes a train wreck that they can't seem to jump off:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Understood but if you don’t ban it will continue and others will see the site rules becoming lax.

Do you really want Mark gone? I would prefer that not happen after over 20 years of being in these sites together.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hanging up on one.  And you have no idea what kicked it off…..so typical.  

Here it is folks the two trick pony.   Victim.  Insecure.  Rinse.  Repeat.  I guess the only 2 written rules aren’t enforced, but by god don’t mentysomeones name.  Your boy is the insecure victim here.  And you’re just as insecure as he is.  World traveler.  Boating expert.  Master chef.  Snowmobile expert.  Car audio expert.  What aren’t you an expert about?  :lol: 

Yeah and when did that happen?  And why?

Try again douchebag.  

Yeah well they are with me, esp when He says a failure at marriage (I’m married) and wants to make comments like he did yesterday about big dicks.  Shit I never volunteered btw.  You have this delusional notion of an unmoderated forum being workable yet only jump into action when a half dozen of us call out hsr and his 2 pals on their behavior.  Why should we show any common sense or decorum when they act like scumbags?  

Nothing is sadder than some guy who acts like an expert about everything, brags about everything and then points fingers depending on who posted it.  Not insecure though.

And after he crossed lines, I reposted what he said himself about his own wife.  And for that I get a warning.  It’s so pathetic.  Cuz John “doesn’t read every thread”  He sure reads my posts after hsr sends the bat signal…  :lol: 

Wow that's quite the read.

Maybe this place just isn't right for you. Ever think of that?

:bc:

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Is that the canned reply off Page 1 of HSR's playbook? 

Dude - take the advice your buddy likes to dish out and just STFU already.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

More like a kindergarten if you ask me. Everyone wants to blame Steve, yet take none of the blame themselves. 

I'm guessing here, but I doubt you have any issues with him personally because you always act like the adult that you are, and he treats you in kind.

The jackals of this place always need a scapegoat. I’ve tried my best to get there, but I’m just too likable. :) 

• Haha 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

The jackals of this place always need a scapegoat. I’ve tried my best to get there, but I’m just too likable. :) 

They were fine in FS 1.0 with everything except Zoso. So we made up the Zoso rules and kept it simple. Those site guidelines were written up by Joel right after we started off in our new home. He said it back then and it's even more so today. We don't want to babysit.

• Like 2

The fucking whining is so hypocritical. 1250 circulated pics of my wife he dug up online and the blowback from the forum was minor compared to what this had turned into.  

Moe shared pics of his wife with not much left to the imagination.  No biggie - people commented and left it alone.  Today - numerous fucks on here would photoshop it and keep posting.  

Most people on this thread whining are the ones most involved with the very issues you’re whining about.  Pot meet Kettle FSCE style.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

And maybe you just don’t know how to behave like reasonable human being?  So maybe it’s you?

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

They were fine in FS 1.0 with everything except Zoso. So we made up the Zoso rules and kept it simple. Those site guidelines were written up by Joel right after we started off in our new home. He said it back then and it's even more so today. We don't want to babysit.

Maybe if Joel was married he’d understand a little better.  No one asked you to babysit either, why now?  HSR ring your bell?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

" ... something happened around the time Badger was banned."  Had nothing to do with the stalking and baiting HSR morphed into.  Prior to that, he was just like everyone else and here to shoot the shit and act somewhat normal.  Not anymore.

Dude - you're right there with the two Steves and the bullshit that results in threads like this.  Tell me, how does someone not take shit personally when douchebags are throwing out insults about your profession, or ex-wife comments?  That's the definition of being a piece of shit.

Since becoming active here you've done nothing but jump on bandwagons and inserted yourself into others "battles" just to throw gas on them.You've even done it directly to ckf when he's trying to settle things down. 

Read your posts on your profile page. Post after post of you trying to make yourself important and relevant by trying to make everything YOUR fight.Why?????????????? I have yet to see ANYONE here have an issue with you personally, ever. Yet you continue to look for someone to fight with, complain about the site and how it's run. Why do you come here every day if you don't like it? Woolie has put out the invite to another site, I suggest you accept it.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And maybe you just don’t know how to behave like reasonable human being?  So maybe it’s you?

I've been very reasonable with you. I just didn't realize how delicate you actually were. I'm used to busting balls with men. Not the bloody vagina types like yourself.

Maybe grow a pair and you can handle it here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Since becoming active here you've done nothing but jump on bandwagons and inserted yourself into others "battles" just to throw gas on them.You've even done it directly to ckf when he's trying to settle things down. 

Read your posts on your profile page. Post after post of you trying to make yourself important and relevant by trying to make everything YOUR fight.Why?????????????? I have yet to see ANYONE here have an issue with you personally, ever. Yet you continue to look for someone to fight with, complain about the site and how it's run. Why do you come here every day if you don't like it? Woolie has put out the invite to another site, I suggest you accept it.

Maybe the issue is you.  :dunno:  Any more marital comments tough guy or are we on our best behavior now that John is here annd you edited everything out?  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Is that the canned reply off Page 1 of HSR's playbook? 

Dude - take the advice your buddy likes to dish out and just STFU already.  

No.

giphy (12).gif

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe the issue is you.  :dunno:  Any more marital comments tough guy or are we on our best behavior now that John is here annd you edited everything out?  

don't call people here pedos 

don't post people's actual names

don't bring up someone's family members

some real challenging set of 'rules' you have here @ckf

where's the f'ng difficulty here?  how many offenses does it take?  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe if Joel was married he’d understand a little better.  No one asked you to babysit either, why now?  HSR ring your bell?

The only reason I opened the thread this morning is because it was about PayPal. Something that I use on a regular basis. I read the first couple of pages  and it turned into a shit show. I noticed that there were 15 pages so I jumped to the last page and found where you did something that I specifically told you was not allowed. Now we are discussing it like adults.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Profile page?  WTF - why are you on my profile page?  So you can see what my last post is and immediately go to it ... stalk much?!?! :lol:  Let me clue you in on something - generally speaking, people don't have an issue with me because I'm not a complete douchebag like yourself.  Face it, you and I were fine for as long as could be ... hell, you were the one begging me to come over here years ago to pile on Brock and Bigfuse.  Then I called you out for the constant thread derails you & your clique were doing, while stalking Badger ... and you got all pissy about it.  Since then it's been nothing but you getting triggered whenever you see me post something (just like this one will).  You're the one who has a problem with me being here - not me.  There's also some sort of chip on your shoulder with the constant wanna be moderator comments, which I thoroughly enjoy - so thanks for those LOL moments!!

Why don't you take your bowl of STFU soup and go sit in the corner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My ex-wife is dead. Doesn’t stop the jackals from bringing her up. Kinda weird. 

Who did that when there is so much material on you.

Going after wives or ex's is what losers do when they have nothing else.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who did that when there is so much material on you.

Going after wives or ex's is what losers do when they have nothing else.

Your wife is only brought up when it's referring to the vaccines.  No one's ever said an ill word about her as far as I've seen. You said alot of bad things about her though indirectly. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Your wife is only brought up when it's referring to the vaccines.  No one's ever said an ill word about her as far as I've seen. You said alot of bad things about her though indirectly. 

Like I said when you have nothing else, its desperation.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said when you have nothing else, its desperation.

Not at all. You spew all these falsehoods, yet she's vaxxed. Everytime you do that you're saying it about her as well.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not at all. You spew all these falsehoods, yet she's vaxxed. Everytime you do that you're saying it about her as well.

Its when you can't respond to the argument, its pathetic and its what losers do.

I don't take cheap shots at peoples wives or ex's, if I have something to say, I say it direct.