Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What do you have against the meme thread? It's funny. You see alot of shit there that's not allowed on FB or elsewhere.

Over 50% of the laughs I get in there are from members that I've never seen post. That tells me they are here for that thread so I keep it alive as best I can is all.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

STFU, lackey

:lol:

Maybe if you ask admin nicely they will let Badger back for you. It's obvious you miss him dearly. 

:bc:

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe if you ask admin nicely they will let Badger back for you. It's obvious you miss him dearly. 

I think that ship sailed a month or so ago. Either way,,,it's gone.

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I do have to give @Badger**two :thumbsup::thumbsup: for originality when he took HRS dog avatar and used it for his own.  That was hilarious.  :lol2: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

I do have to give @Badger**two :thumbsup::thumbsup: for originality when he took HRS dog avatar and used it for his own.  That was hilarious.  :lol2: 

Originality??? OK.

I don't think tagging him will work with him being banned :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Is there other members sharing people names on this site??? Drop the tough BS we are on a forum. The ONLY thing I have edited out is my name,,,, nothing else. No I didn't call Bontz a pedo and edit it out either,, he can attest to that too.

Bullshit.  You changed my post too.   Keep behaving like a fucking asshole and I’ll keep treating you like one or find somebody new to harass, Steve.

49 minutes ago, HSR said:

Over 50% of the laughs I get in there are from members that I've never seen post. That tells me they are here for that thread so I keep it alive as best I can is all.

You are so full of shit. :lol: Great back read.  What a complete fucking clown you are.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Are you MC's steamer?  Sure the fuck act like it. 

Hey, I never mentioned his brother-in-law or any of that bullshit. He knows better than to cross those lines with me as I do with him.  Maybe work on your anger management?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, I never mentioned his brother-in-law or any of that bullshit. He knows better than to cross those lines with me as I do with him.  Maybe work on your anger management?

Just because you are angry doesn't mean the people you are having a discussion with are.  Your anger is solely amusement to me.

Just because you are angry doesn't mean the people you are having a discussion with are.  Your anger is solely amusement to me.

So isn’t your projection and small man attitude.

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So isn’t your projection and small man attitude.

Not a sentence, but the bold also seems to be a magat trigger word.  You guys sure use the fuck out of it.  As for small man, guess we see why you used projection earlier in the sentence.  Pretty sure you have something else you can puff your chest up about.  Normally that is what happens after your dumb ass gets beat down.

Not a sentence, but the bold also seems to be a magat trigger word.  You guys sure use the fuck out of it.  As for small man, guess we see why you used projection earlier in the sentence.  Pretty sure you have something else you can puff your chest up about.  Normally that is what happens after your dumb ass gets beat down.

What is this, a lesson in sentence structure.  What’s next, a spelling bee? You would like to think that you beat me down at something, as long as you think so I guess that’s all that matters. I can’t stand fucking know it alls and you are a know it all. 
😂

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  You changed my post too.

Yes I did, after deleting my name for the fifth time I left that as a warning to drop it. But as usual you didn't and put my name BACK in and then posted it multiple times today before I was even on the site. Considering our positions in real life one would think you wouldn't want to get into revealing peoples real names on here,,, you can suffer far more from it than I.

I'd appreciate if you left my name OFF this site in the future. If you can't do that, best walk away now. That's solid advice right there.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, I just piss you off pointing out what a piece of shit you are and it makes you mad.  It's ok.  You are a fucking joke.

Yeah you mad.  I’m not the one who crossed the wife lines until you crossed them first.  So I’d say you’re the piece of shit. How about that?  How about we both agree that we’re both pieces of shit lol I think the rest of the members would be happy if we just left it there.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m not the one who crossed the wife lines until you crossed them first.  

Wrong.  Even if you were right, it doesn't make a difference to anyone but you.  Fucking victim bs.

How about we both agree that we’re both pieces of shit lol I think the rest of the members would be happy if we just left it there.

At least you got you right.  I treat you like shit, but you are a piece of shit so that just makes sense.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes I did, after deleting my name for the fifth time I left that as a warning to drop it. But as usual you didn't and put my name BACK in and then posted it multiple times today before I was even on the site. Considering our positions in real life one would think you wouldn't want to get into revealing peoples real names on here,,, you can suffer far more from it than I.

I'd appreciate if you left my name OFF this site in the future. If you can't do that, best walk away now. That's solid advice right there.

That should give you an idea how much I care about your “warnings“. I have been pretty clear as to what lines I don’t want crossed with me. You do that, and we won’t have any problems.  it would seem like a reasonable request, that many people seem to agree with.

• Like 2

Wrong.  Even if you were right, it doesn't make a difference to anyone but you.  Fucking victim bs.

At least you got you right.  I treat you like shit, but you are a piece of shit so that just makes sense.

Anything else Beatrice?  Why don’t you make yourself useful and go bake me a fucking pie.  :lol: 

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

That should give you an idea how much I care about your “warnings“. I have been pretty clear as to what lines I don’t want crossed with me. You do that, and we won’t have any problems.  it would seem like a reasonable request, that many people seem to agree with.

The king hath spoken!

All hail the king!

giphy (11).gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

See that's the thing,, it doesn't matter what you say "everyone" thinks. It's about leaving peoples private life that they don't want shared on the forum just that, private. If you choose to share intimate details of your life it's not up to the forum to throw you a pity party or treat with with kid gloves because of it,that is YOUR choice YOU made so you have to deal with it. It's not up to everyone else to make this space "safe" for you. You also think that your interpretation of the site guidelines rule,again that is not the case. When ckf says stop,your opinion no longer matters. You need to learn this or maybe START YOUR OWN FORUM!!!!!! Now there is a great idea, with all your friends it should be easy.

Take the heat off of ckf getting frustrated and shutting down FS and create a BETTER forum that you can be the boss of. According to you members should RUN just to get away from me.