Check your account email address ×

Site Rules

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its when you can't respond to the argument, its pathetic and its what losers do.

I don't take cheap shots at peoples wives or ex's, if I have something to say, I say it direct.

No cheap shots were ever taken at your wife that I've seen. I'm telling you this directly.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its when you can't respond to the argument, its pathetic and its what losers do.

I don't take cheap shots at peoples wives or ex's, if I have something to say, I say it direct.

Nobody has ever taken a “cheap shot” at your wife.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

No cheap shots were ever taken at your wife that I've seen. I'm telling you this directly.

You're one of the ones who took them.  Take the blinders off.

Like I said, I laugh cause you have nothing else.

12 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Profile page?  WTF - why are you on my profile page?  So you can see what my last post is and immediately go to it ... stalk much?!?!

No, if you go to your profile page the latest visitors are listed.My name WILL NOT be there. I just suggested it knowing what will be there. No stalking, no need to find your latest posts, they are usually right after my first or second post which brings me back to,,,, why????? Where have I insulted you or what started you coming after me every day?? I know I didn't have any issues with you until you did with me.

Again,,,,why?????

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Profile page?  WTF - why are you on my profile page?  So you can see what my last post is and immediately go to it ... stalk much?!?! :lol:  Let me clue you in on something - generally speaking, people don't have an issue with me because I'm not a complete douchebag like yourself.  Face it, you and I were fine for as long as could be ... hell, you were the one begging me to come over here years ago to pile on Brock and Bigfuse.  Then I called you out for the constant thread derails you & your clique were doing, while stalking Badger ... and you got all pissy about it.  Since then it's been nothing but you getting triggered whenever you see me post something (just like this one will).  You're the one who has a problem with me being here - not me.  There's also some sort of chip on your shoulder with the constant wanna be moderator comments, which I thoroughly enjoy - so thanks for those LOL moments!!

Why don't you take your bowl of STFU soup and go sit in the corner.

Yep..the minute I changed my atittude towards Woolie and Snake he did the same (and continues to do) the same shit to me.

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You're one of the ones who took them.  Take the blinders off.

Like I said, I laugh cause you have nothing else.

You have nothing. One failed conspiracy after another.

Is that part of the plan?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Look, I know everyone here wasn't on Rob's original FS . The only rule was don't piss off Rob. He would even give you a warning to back off. If you continued to push, you could get banned. Even then, all that you had to do to get back on is to apologize. That was it.

When we started here we added the few rules that were discussed in a thread at the time. I don't want to moderate anyone.

I think you really need to go back to the only rule being don’t bring real life into it. If you post someone’s full name against their wishes you are out. If you rat someone’s posts out to their boss you are out. Anything else should go 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe the issue is you.  :dunno:  Any more marital comments tough guy or are we on our best behavior now that John is here annd you edited everything out?  

Is there other members sharing people names on this site??? Drop the tough BS we are on a forum. The ONLY thing I have edited out is my name,,,, nothing else. No I didn't call Bontz a pedo and edit it out either,, he can attest to that too.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you really need to go back to the only rule being don’t bring real life into it. If you post someone’s full name against their wishes you are out. If you rat someone’s posts out to their boss you are out. Anything else should go 

I don't think a lot of these guys could handle it TBH. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep..the minute I changed my atittude towards Woolie and Snake he did the same (and continues to do) the same shit to me.

Jim you went from PM'ing me like I was Dear Abby complaining about them weekly and sending fist bumps every time I made a post you liked to punching me in the back of the head for doing the same thing a week later. It was kinda weird really.

Just now, HSR said:

Jim you went from PM'ing me like I was Dear Abby complaining about them weekly and sending fist bumps every time I made a post you liked to punching me in the back of the head for doing the same thing a week later. It was kinda weird really.

I got those PMs too. I was fairly new here then and was like ok and was cordial in reply. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are probably right. I know that it would make it easier on me. Rob was right all along, it's either moderated or it isn't. There is no middle ground that pleases everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:lol:

I don't mind discussing things as adults.

It's not something that I would do, but not technically against the rules. Go ask Z next door if you don't believe that the admin have had the discussion in the past.

Bingo on the last word thing. Then it becomes a train wreck that they can't seem to jump off:thumbsup:

Do you really want Mark gone? I would prefer that not happen after over 20 years of being in these sites together.

I like the guy but rules are rules. How many DWI’s does someone get before they pull the license?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I like the guy but rules are rules. How many DWI’s does someone get before they pull the license?

Back in the day they just followed you to make sure you got home safe. And I'm not that old....am I :lol:

I get what you are saying, but I thought that a discussion could help settle things down a bit. We both know that Mark isn't a bad guy at the end of the day. Things can get heated at times and shit happens.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How is that any different then what we have....except for the ban hammer. There are essentially no rules. 

Like I said, it would make my life easier not having to make judgement calls.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I got those PMs too. I was fairly new here then and was like ok and was cordial in reply. 

Yep….you’ve mentioned the PM thing before which is a shit move but I digress. Your atittude changed immediately but feel free to turn it around and blame me…don’t really GAF.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

No, if you go to your profile page the latest visitors are listed.My name WILL NOT be there. I just suggested it knowing what will be there. No stalking, no need to find your latest posts, they are usually right after my first or second post which brings me back to,,,, why????? Where have I insulted you or what started you coming after me every day?? I know I didn't have any issues with you until you did with me.

Again,,,,why?????

I'll play the card you seem to enjoy playing .... poor victim!! :lol:

Dude - go back and take the time to read how all of this played out.  People were sick and tired of your Badger bullshit.  You and your clique would either follow him, or bait him, and it turned countless threads into trash.  You took major offense to being called out, and would claim it's no different than people gang piling on MC or SR.  The difference being - the latter two are professional trolls.  How many people that you "used to get along with" are now butting heads with you daily?  And WE are the problem?  Get a clue Steve - you're really bad at playing the innocent victim.

• Like 1