Check your account email address ×

Then VP-Biden Emailed Brother, Son on Business More Than 29,000 Times

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oops!   Say it isn't so Joe.  :lol:  

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/joe-biden-hunter-biden-jim-biden/2023/10/12/id/1138013/

America First Legal has revealed from its Freedom of Information Act request that then-Vice President Joe Biden emailed his brother and his son about foreign business dealings more than 29,000 times.

Biden has long alleged no knowledge of his family's foreign businesses, as critics and House GOP investigators note that amounted to repeated lies to the American people since the start of the 2020 presidential campaign – if not potentially criminal or impeachable offenses.

"These damning numbers further confirm that there was never a wall separating the Office of the Vice President and Hunter Biden's business endeavors," America First Legal wrote in a statement posted to X. "In fact, there was extensive commingling between them."

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s 10 emails per day over 8 years, which seems excessive.

But if it helps him not run in 2024, I’m all for it. 

Well came from FOIA request so its hardly an anonymous source. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

when you are making millions from it it's right in line to where it should be.

Especially when you are "the big guy" and are the CFO of the operation directing traffic for the crack addict. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is it... 

:dunno:

no Biden

no Trump 

I know threads like this just anger the fuck out of you, I bet when you see the title you in your mind are just melting

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I know threads like this just anger the fuck out of you, I bet when you see the title you in your mind are just melting

oh yah... big time triggered

I have to drink and take pills just to sleep at night

:thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh yah... big time triggered

I have to drink and take pills just to sleep at night

:thumbsup: 

Dude i can tell by your reaction that you do get triggered, Be different if you was just trolling. But you seem to have an attachment to everything that goes on here on the forum

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Dude i can tell by your reaction that you do get triggered, Be different if you was just trolling. But you seem to have an attachment to everything that goes on here on the forum

you're epically dumb, Eric level stupidity

https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-quadrupled-property-value-jeffrey-mcconney-1834145

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's an average of 10 per day. I too thought it was a huge # but broken down like that over 8 years it makes sense.

• Gold Member

And let's be honest, no business man actually gives up control of his business interests, not really. They might appoint a manager of sorts for day to day stuff but big decisions are absolutely coming the horses mouth. Trump, Biden, Romney...whoever.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

when you are making millions from it it's right in line to where it should be.

Especially when you are "the big guy" and are the CFO of the operation directing traffic for the crack addict. 

“Right in line to where it should be” 

What a strange statement. But who knows, I’m sure there’s a lot of HR, payroll, budgeting, etc emails you have to deal with on a daily basis when taking bribes that requires 10 emails per day 24/7/365. You know, typical CFO stuff.

I don’t care if it’s one email per week or 50 per day, like I said before, whatever it takes to help him decide otherwise to run in ‘24.

The republicans have no speaker of the house. They’re in major disarray. One of their members spends her time playing with the balls of a guy at a family event. But they focus their energies on chasing a crackhead around. 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The republicans have no speaker of the house. They’re in major disarray. One of their members spends her time playing with the balls of a guy at a family event. But they focus their energies on chasing a crackhead around. 

This ain’t about Hunter , but you knew that. Fucking retard 

• Haha 2