Check your account email address ×

Who would make a good wartime POTUS?

Ukraine, Israel... Are Taiwan and Korea coming soon? 

Idk, but I don't feel Biden or Trump aren't cut out for the job if we're involved in any more 'skirmishes' if even by proxy.   

We're either going to need a phenomenal peace broker, or an ass kicker willing to jeopardize everything... including the possibility of American lives.

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ukraine, Israel... Are Taiwan and Korea coming soon? 

Idk, but I don't feel Biden or Trump aren't cut out for the job if we're involved in any more 'skirmishes' if even by proxy.   

We're either going to need a phenomenal peace broker, or an ass kicker willing to jeopardize everything... including the possibility of American lives.

You forgot Iran. I vote for Lindsey Graham. He has never seen a war he didnt love

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You forgot Iran. I vote for Lindsey Graham. He has never seen a war he didnt love

maybe I should have just said Europe, the middle East and Asia...

Lady Lindsey.... she's not man enough.

Bush.  He’s awesome at giving  money to the industrial war complex, killing US soldiers and brown civilians. It’s what Republicunts love best. 

Trump would be good too. 

Democrats suck at it. They use planes for Regime change and don’t kill nearly as many US soldiers. Look at Ukraine, just sitting back sending supplies and letting Ukraine weaken Putin. What kind of job creation is that. 

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

Snoop Dog.

he’d no doubt come up with a way all on his own to somehow have everyone chill the fuck out

Pretty sure I'd go with a Comedian... maybe Chappelle.  Bill Burr would scare other world leaders, so he could easily be VP.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty sure I'd go with a Comedian... maybe Chappelle.  Bill Burr would scare other world leaders, so he could easily be VP.

The Bill Burr anger would come in handy. “fuck you, you, you and You!!!!

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_2015.jpeg.e54c9d19947403b77c4daf828e36b799.jpeg

Not a bad choice. Head strong and stubborn but he managed to broker peace between Japan and China and he was a rough rider. For God's sake he got shot and finished his speech all while harassing his assailant. Not too good with money tho and we need that.

All in all, the Colonel is one of my, if not absolute, favorite US figure.  :bc:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bush.  He’s awesome at giving  money to the industrial war complex, killing US soldiers and brown civilians. It’s what Republicunts love best. 

Trump would be good too. 

Democrats suck at it. They use planes for Regime change and don’t kill nearly as many US soldiers. Look at Ukraine, just sitting back sending supplies and letting Ukraine weaken Putin. What kind of job creation is that. 

Come on man, how about some originality? You, toolkit & pants shitter got nothing but blame Republicans. You faggots could over cook your own steak and you'd blame Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Come on man, how about some originality? You, toolkit & pants shitter got nothing but blame Republicans. You faggots could over cook your own steak and you'd blame Trump.

You have to mention Trump and steaks. Another one of his yuuge failures. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump would be good too. 

Hey Fagbreath , Remember the time Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Trump and Bush combined ? 

Or how about the time he killed an 16 year old American civilian with a drone strike?  

image.gif.ef9715d027ffb89cd3fc43e8b9fe29d7.gif

2EBFA81F-2207-4B45-B4D9-BEF99CAE5957.jpeg

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Hey Fagbreath , Remember the time Barrack Obama dropped more bombs than Trump and Bush combined ? 

Or how about the time he killed an 16 year old American civilian with a drone strike?  

image.gif.ef9715d027ffb89cd3fc43e8b9fe29d7.gif

2EBFA81F-2207-4B45-B4D9-BEF99CAE5957.jpeg

Thank you…pea brain libs like to forget this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Not a bad choice. Head strong and stubborn but he managed to broker peace between Japan and China and he was a rough rider. For God's sake he got shot and finished his speech all while harassing his assailant. Not too good with money tho and we need that.

All in all, the Colonel is one of my, if not absolute, favorite US figure.  :bc:

Do you mean Colonel Sanders?

His fried chicken has been pacifying brown people for decades.

Look how fat and happy they were in the hood until recently.

Might work.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Do you mean Colonel Sanders?

His fried chicken has been pacifying brown people for decades.

Look how fat and happy they were in the hood until recently.

Might work.

No, I mean Colonel Roosevelt.