Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

People who think gas stoves and ICE vehicles are the downfall of the planet .... gotta love stupid people, just for the entertainment factor.

tumblr_mspxk4NYvH1qedb29o1_500.gif

too many fucking people will be the downfall of the planet

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

I love it! You two ass clowns will look like complete morons with each passing winter. If you bothered to watch the video he provided a timeline that explains exactly what is happened. But no, you didn’t watch it. You fit the exact type of climate denier person he describes in the video. 

The irony with your posts is amazing. You have no snow to ride in yet deny climate change exist. When you’re sweating your balls off this summer during yet another record high heat wave I’ll be pointing and laughing at your ignorance.

If we don't get any more snow at all this winter, it will be in the top 5 of low snow fall winters since the 1930's, not even number 1, in that short time frame.

Was the stretch of warm, low snow winters in the 30's caused by man made global warming?

How's al gore's claim if 0 arctic sea ice, and extinct polar bears in 2014 going?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, krom said:

If we don't get any more snow at all this winter, it will be in the top 5 of low snow fall winters since the 1930's, not even number 1, in that short time frame.

Was the stretch of warm, low snow winters in the 30's caused by man made global warming?

How's al gore's claim if 0 arctic sea ice, and extinct polar bears in 2014 going?

30's was also the dust bowl... fwiw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

It’s so funny how dense you insist on being. The video provided a timeline of later and later lake freeze ups. It provided a graph showing the rate of green house gases going up. The world sets far more high temperature records than cold. The amount of CO2 is much higher than it was yet you refuse to see the correlation.

To top it all off YOU can’t ride your sled because you don’t have any snow. It’s hilarious how ignorant and determined you are to stay stupid and in denial. It doesn’t matter to me whether you believe it of not. With each passing season I’ll be proven more and more right and you’ll continue to have shittier and shittier winters to enjoy.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AK440 said:

It’s so funny how dense you insist on being. The video provided a timeline of later and later lake freeze ups. It provided a graph showing the rate of green house gases going up. The world sets far more high temperature records than cold. The amount of CO2 is much higher than it was yet you refuse to see the correlation.

To top it all off YOU can’t ride your sled because you don’t have any snow. It’s hilarious how ignorant and determined you are to stay stupid and in denial. It doesn’t matter to me whether you believe it of not. With each passing season I’ll be proven more and more right and you’ll continue to have shittier and shittier winters to enjoy.

you're happy about 'global warming' ?   :dunno:

are we in a warm age?

https://gml.noaa.gov/outreach/info_activities/pdfs/PSA_ice_ages.pdf

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Wow, that's horrible stuff buddy.  How do you even sleep at night?

Crazy how we've had several -60f temps and record snow years after this happened in 1998.  It's almost like there are mild to extreme winters from year to year 

1000002287.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Crazy how we've had several -60f temps and record snow years after this happened in 1998.  It's almost like there are mild to extreme winters from year to year 

1000002287.jpg

Your denial to what’s happened right in front of your face is hilarious to read about. By all means, make sure to snowcheck at least 2 brand new sleds for ‘25 to prove me and the climate change libtards wrong. Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is and order a new sled. 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're happy about 'global warming' ?   :dunno:

are we in a warm age?

https://gml.noaa.gov/outreach/info_activities/pdfs/PSA_ice_ages.pdf

Climate change has more benefits for Alaska than negatives. The lower latitudes not so much. The lower 48 will continue to lose snow and warm. A

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Your denial to what’s happened right in front of your face is hilarious to read about. By all means, make sure to snowcheck at least 2 brand new sleds for ‘25 to prove me and the climate change libtards wrong. Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is and order a new sled. 

Climate change has more benefits for Alaska than negatives. The lower latitudes not so much. The lower 48 will continue to lose snow and warm. A

I thought warmer temps were bad for Alaska?wildlife affects and also perma frost issues if it were to warm?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

... to prove me and the climate change libtards wrong.

As moronic as you are about the topic, at least you own up to what you are :bc:

Let's be honest though - is your anger really the fact that all of us have the ability to snowcheck a sled, and you don't?   And if it's a shitty winter where our sleds act as glorified garage ornaments, but have no impact on our financial well being, is that what's got you so angry?  Oh, and the fact that the guys who own Polaris sleds somehow contribute to sled dogs being run over?  By the way, how's that one playing out for you?  Did the factory dude get charged yet, or lose his job?

Ooops ... sorry to anger you even more :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

What exactly has happened right in front of my face?  Year to year variances in snow depth and temps?  Affects of an El Nino?  These are all normal things.  I have a new sled bruh.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AK440 said:

Lol broooooo we've already went over this.  Alaska is on average warmer and less snowy than the lower 48 so "climate change" would affect you much much more.  But have no fear, it is just a control tactic by the elites to make uneducated sheep/peasants more worked up and funnel your money and freedoms to big govt and big industry.  Seriously bro you're just being used as a tool, snap out of it, stop being their bitch.  

8 hours ago, Bontz said:

Let's be honest though - is your anger really the fact that all of us have the ability to snowcheck a sled, and you don't?   And if it's a shitty winter where our sleds act as glorified garage ornaments, but have no impact on our financial well being, is that what's got you so angry?  Oh, and the fact that the guys who own Polaris sleds somehow contribute to sled dogs being run over?  By the way, how's that one playing out for you?  Did the factory dude get charged yet, or lose his job?

Don’t get you’re panties in a bunch fat ass, taking your no snow anger out on me. 

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

Lol broooooo we've already went over this.  Alaska is on average warmer and less snowy than the lower 48 so "climate change" would affect you much much more.  But have no fear, it is just a control tactic by the elites to make uneducated sheep/peasants more worked up and funnel your money and freedoms to big govt and big industry.  Seriously bro you're just being used as a tool, snap out of it, stop being their bitch.  

Congratulations you’ve just proven your a bigger idiot than Jimwit. :lol2:

Now I see you’re a conspiracy theorist to boot! :lolz::idiot:

18 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Don’t get you’re panties in a bunch fat ass, taking your no snow anger out on me. 

The only angry one here is you & it's easy to see even with that response.  Isn't that what your handle stands for ... Angry Karen?

No snow doesn't make me angry - it's disappointing and it does suck, yeah .. but it doesn't cause anger.  I have a RZR to ride (actually drove it yesterday) and other things to do, unlike you.  Every day must suck when all you can do is sit around in darkness and your excitement consists of barter runs to town.  Oh, and spending time on an obscure snowmobile forum that you claim is a complete joke :whistle:

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Congratulations you’ve just proven your a bigger idiot than Jimwit. :lol2:

Now I see you’re a conspiracy theorist to boot! :lolz::idiot:

We've already went over this.  Average winter temps for Anchorage are higher than Duluth, and less snow.  These are just facts.

I think anyone can admit that our government is corrupted.  Corrupt people and entities conspire to do what they do.  Do you believe everything politicians and media tell you?  How many boosters are you up to now?  Do you know about operation Northwoods?  That's a good starter conspiracy for you.  Start there and then we can advance to things like the Steele dossier and the Epstein Island.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It snowed here today. Hopefully I will be able to ride when I get back from Kentucky 

Yes, get that helix in and load some weight and lets get these things past "average". Get that belt up in the primary!  

5 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yes, get that helix in and load some weight and lets get these things past "average". Get that belt up in the primary!  

Just ordered a spring directly for venom. Dealer said wps has them back ordered and I ordered it a month ago. Venom has 400 in stock so hopefully I will be able to get it 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Just ordered a spring directly for venom. Dealer said wps has them back ordered and I ordered it a month ago. Venom has 400 in stock so hopefully I will be able to get it 

I ordered from them back in January and it shipped same day. Had it in 2 days.  :thumbsup:

Just now, jonlafon1 said:

I ordered from them back in January and it shipped same day. Had it in 2 days.  :thumbsup:

Awesome should have it by the weekend. Supposed to snow a little bit everyday while I am gone. 

13 hours ago, Bontz said:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

The only angry one here is you & it's easy to see even with that response.  Isn't that what your handle stands for ... Angry Karen?

No snow doesn't make me angry - it's disappointing and it does suck, yeah .. but it doesn't cause anger.  I have a RZR to ride (actually drove it yesterday) and other things to do, unlike you.  Every day must suck when all you can do is sit around in darkness and your excitement consists of barter runs to town.  Oh, and spending time on an obscure snowmobile forum that you claim is a complete joke :whistle:

Holy drama Batman :lmao:

Let it flow girl!!!!