Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

1 hour ago, krom said:

That's because they aren't used to any real snow fall...

1 Syracuse NY  Average seasonal snowfall: 127.8 inches    Record seasonal snowfall: 192.1 inches
an hour and a half north is Tug Hill NY with an average around 300" per year

2. Erie, Pennsylvania  Average seasonal snowfall: 104.3 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 166.3 inches a few miles south of Buffalo

3. Rochester, New York  Average seasonal snowfall: 102 inches Record seasonal snowfall: 161.7 inches

4. Buffalo, New York  Average seasonal snowfall: 95.4 inches Record seasonal snowfall: 199.4 inches

5. Duluth, Minnesota Average seasonal snowfall: 90.2 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 140.1 inches

6. Flagstaff, Arizona  Average seasonal snowfall: 90.1 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 153.9 inches

7. Anchorage, Alaska Average seasonal snowfall: 77.9 inches  Record seasonal snowfall: 134.5 inches

43 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Alaska snow being newsworthy just tells me that it's abnormal for Alaska to get snow.

Writes the two guys with no snow to ride in. :lol2::owned:

11 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Writes the two guys with no snow to ride in.

only one :owned: is you.

I posted pictures of the riding around here, where are yours?

1 minute ago, krom said:

only one :owned: is you.

I posted pictures of the riding around here, where are yours?

You pulled random photos off the internet and claiming them as your own.:lmao::lol2:

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You pulled random photos off the internet and claiming them as your own.:lmao::lol2:

wrong again jimwit. 

Nothing about them is random, and I never claimed that I took them

I posted pics of the riding here in  NY with date and location.

Edited by krom

44 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Writes the two guys with no snow to ride in. :lol2::owned:

I've been doing this a while.  I've seen plenty of crappy winters. This is definitely a crappy winter.  It happens.  You know it all too well being in Alaska the state of low snow fall.  Kind of weird how you're trying to flex on everyone for your all timer year that is not that impressive.  You should be out enjoying all your snow or shoveling roofs because Alaskans don't make roofs to handle any kind of snow loads.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I've been doing this a while.  I've seen plenty of crappy winters. This is definitely a crappy winter.  It happens.  You know it all too well being in Alaska the state of low snow fall.  Kind of weird how you're trying to flex on everyone for your all timer year that is not that impressive.  You should be out enjoying all your snow or shoveling roofs because Alaskans don't make roofs to handle any kind of snow loads.

Careful with all the moving snow talk up to AK.  

Never know if a Frankie James wannabe is his neighbor or not!

1 hour ago, krom said:

wrong again jimwit. 

Nothing about them is random, and I never claimed that I took them

I posted pics of the riding here in  NY with date and location.

Give the guy credit he figured out how to delete pics so he can post a pic that he down loaded. $25.00 is a lot of money for some. 

Baby steps for our washer fluid little boy.

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Took you long enough to find that strokers video.  He posted it on every forum, and facebook group he could find a couple weeks ago.

Just like you, the second anyone presented any facts, all he could do was sling insults

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Took you long enough to find that strokers video.  He posted it on every forum, and facebook group he could find a couple weeks ago.

Just like you, the second anyone presented any facts, all he could do was sling insults

Yeah I didn't even watch it and still haven't but I hammered the guy for posting it.  Douchebag just trying to use the issue to get clicks, doesn't actually care about the topic.  He just kept telling people to "watch the video", wasn't interested in having discussion about the issues.  But looks like he fooled one moron at least.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah I didn't even watch it and still haven't but I hammered the guy for posting it.  Douchebag just trying to use the issue to get clicks, doesn't actually care about the topic.  He just kept telling people to "watch the video", wasn't interested in having discussion about the issues.  But looks like he fooled one moron at least.

yet he loves the 800 Zuke?  

https://www.youtube.com/@ADDvanced/videos

bit of hypocrisy from this fella... :roflcrying:

I can't wait till next winter, or even later this winter when there's snow and cold temps.  I should make a troll video about how climate change is officially over because .. look outside!  Fire up the two strokes!  Itd probably be a hit actually 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I can't wait till next winter, or even later this winter when there's snow and cold temps.  I should make a troll video about how climate change is officially over because .. look outside!  Fire up the two strokes!  Itd probably be a hit actually 

our long term local forecast... not reassuring for snowfall.  it's dry as a popcorn fart here.  fairly difficult to be optimistic at the moment.  i hate it... 

Edit: huh, it removed the temps

https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/Wausau+WI?canonicalCityId=faa4da674261be8575935ceab26615e956af7b856c548a4715fe60b140dafceb

Screenshot_20240211-101537.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

our long term local forecast... not reassuring for snowfall.  it's dry as a popcorn fart here.  fairly difficult to be optimistic at the moment.  i hate it... 

Edit: huh, it removed the temps

https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/Wausau+WI?canonicalCityId=faa4da674261be8575935ceab26615e956af7b856c548a4715fe60b140dafceb

Screenshot_20240211-101537.png

Probably recalculating for the climate change factor.  

Or the world is ending because of climate change and liquid lava is already flowing through your weather app's HQ.

Pick one.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Probably recalculating for the climate change factor.  

Or the world is ending because of climate change and liquid lava is already flowing through your weather app's HQ.

Pick one.

is there a third option?

4 hours ago, krom said:

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I love it! You two ass clowns will look like complete morons with each passing winter. If you bothered to watch the video he provided a timeline that explains exactly what is happened. But no, you didn’t watch it. You fit the exact type of climate denier person he describes in the video. 

The irony with your posts is amazing. You have no snow to ride in yet deny climate change exist. When you’re sweating your balls off this summer during yet another record high heat wave I’ll be pointing and laughing at your ignorance.

13 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I love it! You two ass clowns will look like complete morons with each passing winter. If you bothered to watch the video he provided a timeline that explains exactly what is happened. But no, you didn’t watch it. You fit the exact type of climate denier person he describes in the video. 

The irony with your posts is amazing. You have no snow to ride in yet deny climate change exist. When you’re sweating your balls off this summer during yet another record high heat wave I’ll be pointing and laughing at your ignorance.

There was brown winters before the industrial revolution.  Record high Summer heat wave?  Don't remember that.  I ran my AC two days last year.

What else do you got there Slugger?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Rob and Sara are pretty great people.  Some of their views don't align with the average snowmobiler though.  

Watch their other content.  It is pretty good stuff.