Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

Why are you comparing Duluth to Anchorage? Anchorage isn’t anything special in regards to snowfall quantities in Alaska. 

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Why are you comparing Duluth to Anchorage? Anchorage isn’t anything special in regards to snowfall quantities in Alaska. 

Jesus fuck are you dumb..

You pulled the same moronic bullshit when I showed you that NY, and AZ gets more snow than the cities in AK..

27 minutes ago, krom said:

Jesus fuck are you dumb..

You pulled the same moronic bullshit when I showed you that NY, and AZ gets more snow than the cities in AK..

So you now want to compare ski resorts to ski resorts? Bring it dipshit. 

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

So you now want to compare ski resorts to ski resorts? Bring it dipshit. 

The igloo must be freezing up on you.  I've snowmobiled in Flagstaff Arizona on real snow.

10 minutes ago, Doug said:

The igloo must be freezing up on you.  I've snowmobiled in Flagstaff Arizona on real snow.

You sure as fuck aren’t  snowmobiling in Wisconsin right now are you Dougie? :lolz::lmao:

I’ve got a shitton of snow on the ground. How much do you have? :owned:

Edited by AK440

45 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You sure as fuck aren’t  snowmobiling in Wisconsin right now are you Dougie? :lolz::lmao:

you haven't owned jack shit, including a snowmachine

3 hours ago, krom said:

you haven't owned jack shit, including a snowmachine

What happened graph boy? You going to draw up some more nonsensical speed/impact bullshit to defend the asshole who killed the sled dogs? Still waiting for your ski hill snowfall data since you just talk out your ass. What’s your plan in ‘35 when your libtard state internal combustion engine ban goes into effect? You going to sell shit box Chinese kids electric scooters at the doomed dealership you work at? 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

What happened graph boy? You going to draw up some more nonsensical speed/impact bullshit to defend the asshole who killed the sled dogs? Still waiting for your ski hill snowfall data since you just talk out your ass. What’s your plan in ‘35 when your libtard state internal combustion engine ban goes into effect? You going to sell shit box Chinese kids electric scooters at the doomed dealership you work at? 

Why are you so angry?  Serious question.

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Why are you so angry?  Serious question.

Do you take offense to everything? Sounds like you do with the conspiracy bullshit you post about. Has Taylor Swift make her big move yet to topple the MAGA movement? Serious question. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

You sure as fuck aren’t  snowmobiling in Wisconsin right now are youAn

And sadly with all that snow you aren't snowmobiling either since you don't own a machine.

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

You need to ventilate that igloo.  It's effecting your brain function more than normal to a serious situation.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And sadly with all that snow you aren't snowmobiling either since you don't own a machine.

Unless he's renting he's not riding.

A normal sled owner would post pics of their sled and riding.   Hmm what's missing here?

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

You need to ventilate that igloo.  It's effecting your brain function more than normal to a serious situation.

Wow. Such a witty comeback. Did you think that one up all by yourself? Sitting around with your thumb up your ass cause you can’t ride your sled? 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Wow. Such a witty comeback. Did you think that one up all by yourself? Sitting around with your thumb up your ass cause you can’t ride your sled? 

Ventilation is your friend.

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ventilation is your friend.

Sticking with that… interesting. It didn’t get better or more funny the 2nd time but you not having any snow, well, that’s the gift that keeps on giving all winter long. 

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Sticking with that… interesting. It didn’t get better or more funny the 2nd time but you not having any snow, well, that’s the gift that keeps on giving all winter long. 

The far worst thing as in your situation is having snow but not owning a sled.  So sad with all that snow you have.

Hopefully you dire financial situation improves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.minnpost.com/environment/2024/01/yes-it-was-el-nino-but-the-warmest-december-ever-in-minnesota-was-a-sign-of-winters-to-come-climate-change/

Well WTF? How’d these hacks write this article without interviewing @Deephaven @krom @Bontz @mnstang

I don’t understand guys? The article clearly states why you don’t have any fucking snow and that your winter temps are now 5°F warmer than in the 1970’s. What climate change denier bullshit do you have left? 

55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Do you take offense to everything? Sounds like you do with the conspiracy bullshit you post about. Has Taylor Swift make her big move yet to topple the MAGA movement? Serious question. 

No.  I don't think so. 

You still haven't answered my question.

11 hours ago, AK440 said:

https://www.minnpost.com/environment/2024/01/yes-it-was-el-nino-but-the-warmest-december-ever-in-minnesota-was-a-sign-of-winters-to-come-climate-change/

Well WTF? How’d these hacks write this article without interviewing @Deephaven @krom @Bontz @mnstang

I don’t understand guys? The article clearly states why you don’t have any fucking snow and that your winter temps are now 5°F warmer than in the 1970’s. What climate change denier bullshit do you have left? 

Not reading the article, but climate change has been measured in adding tenths of a degree per decade.  That is trivial in our climate meaning completely unrelated to this year.  Obviously if you read it and are blaming change you are dumber than we all thought.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not reading the article, but climate change has been measured in adding tenths of a degree per decade.  That is trivial in our climate meaning completely unrelated to this year.  Obviously if you read it and are blaming change you are dumber than we all thought.

Like all alarmists, they want you to judge climate change when anything bad happens.  (Extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme precipitation, extreme drought, wildfires, hurricanes.  These are novel to climate change) And when anything happens that doesn't support their agenda, they say climate isn't weather and it doesn't work like that.

And like all alarmists, they don't have a solution besides being hysterical, trying to make you feel bad and give more money to the government who will do literally nothing.  Even the alarmists won't make any personal changes in their own life if it inconveniences them for a minute.  Air conditioning use is the easiest example of this.  Climate people who entirely live off the industrial system for everything they do are the biggest hypocrites.  The ones who live totally off grid I will respect them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And you have no snow. :lol2:

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Like all alarmists, they want you to judge climate change when anything bad happens.  (Extreme heat, extreme cold, extreme precipitation, extreme drought, wildfires, hurricanes.  These are novel to climate change) And when anything happens that doesn't support their agenda, they say climate isn't weather and it doesn't work like that.

And like all alarmists, they don't have a solution besides being hysterical, trying to make you feel bad and give more money to the government who will do literally nothing.  Even the alarmists won't make any personal changes in their own life if it inconveniences them for a minute.  Air conditioning use is the easiest example of this.  Climate people who entirely live off the industrial system for everything they do are the biggest hypocrites.  The ones who live totally off grid I will respect them.

No one gives a damn about your conspiracy laden opinions. Try using some facts, credible sources to support your argument, otherwise it’s just more bla, bla, bla from tin foil hat boy. 

14 minutes ago, AK440 said:

And you have no snow. :lol2:

No one gives a damn about your conspiracy laden opinions. Try using some facts, credible sources to support your argument, otherwise it’s just more bla, bla, bla from tin foil hat boy. 

I have used facts, remember when I used data to prove MN is colder and snowier than Alaska?  And then you just tried to say nope climate change due to the current conditions at this moment?  Like you tried even in this post.

Also, what was conspiratorial in this post?  Please answer question and don't dodge it like you do when I ask why you're so angry.  I know you'll dodge it because you have no answer.

Also again, I do have snow.  Today will be the third day in a row I am actually riding a snowmobile.  You are factually incorrect.  Again.  

I do know where there's no snow though, the iron dog tough mudder course in Alaska.  The place where you said there is always snow.

Seriously dude you're too easy, all I do is own you and you take it because you can't dispute it and come back for more and take it more.  You lose every battle and start name calling and swearing which just shows your weakness and if I wasn't so amused with toying with you I might take satisfaction in it..  You need to try a little harder so people don't get bored with you, make it somewhat of a challenge.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I have used facts, remember when I used data to prove MN is colder and snowier than Alaska?  And then you just tried to say nope climate change due to the current conditions at this moment?  Like you tried even in this post.

Also, what was conspiratorial in this post?  Please answer question and don't dodge it like you do when I ask why you're so angry.  I know you'll dodge it because you have no answer.

Also again, I do have snow.  Today will be the third day in a row I am actually riding a snowmobile.  You are factually incorrect.  Again.  

I do know where there's no snow though, the iron dog tough mudder course in Alaska.  The place where you said there is always snow.

Seriously dude you're too easy, all I do is own you and you take it because you can't dispute it and come back for more and take it more.  You lose every battle and start name calling and swearing which just shows your weakness and if I wasn't so amused with toying with you I might take satisfaction in it..  You need to try a little harder so people don't get bored with you, make it somewhat of a challenge.

Fact #1 Minnesota has its worst snow year in history.

Fact #2 The farewell burn generally has minimal snow coverage due to its location, that’s hardly news. 

Fact #3 Alaska is huge, the course is 2500 miles long, shit tons of snow in 99% of the areas. Keep reaching.

Fact #4 You are very easily triggered and offended. Why do you cry so much about getting bashed. Serious question.