Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not reading the article, but climate change has been measured in adding tenths of a degree per decade.  That is trivial in our climate meaning completely unrelated to this year.  Obviously if you read it and are blaming change you are dumber than we all thought.

Good on you, staying stupid and ignorant is what you know best. 

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Fact #1 Minnesota has its worst snow year in history.

Fact #2 The farewell burn generally has minimal snow coverage due to its location, that’s hardly news. 

Fact #3 Alaska is huge, the course is 2500 miles long, shit tons of snow in 99% of the areas. Keep reaching.

Fact #4 You are very easily triggered and offended. Why do you cry so much about getting bashed. Serious question. 

I don't dispute Minnesota has had a bad winter.  However where we disagree is I say that doesn't prove anything.  Especially when just last winter was snowiest ever and we've had 5 years of really great winters before this year.  That's natural year to year stuff.  5 year average including this winter is still above historical snowfall.  Facts.  So, if anything, climate change is looking like snowier winters for MN.

The location being Alaska.  Which has no snow.  Racing on mud. Fact.

If I'm guilty of anything is spending too much time playing with you but it's amusing.  Some people do a daily crossword puzzle, I toy with you.  Please show me where you've offended and triggered me.  Or crying about being "bashed".  I'll wait.  Because it seems like you are the one who uses the personal insults and swearing, like in every post.  I know you like to go back 15+ years of posts with other members so this should be easy for you.   I'll stand by.  Please don't conveniently not address this like you do for everything else you're proven wrong on, I believe in you buddy, cheer up eh?

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I don't dispute Minnesota has had a bad winter.  However where we disagree is I say that doesn't prove anything.  Especially when just last winter was snowiest ever and we've had 5 years of really great winters before this year.  That's natural year to year stuff.  5 year average including this winter is still above historical snowfall.  Facts.  So, if anything, climate change is looking like snowier winters for MN.

The location being Alaska.  Which has no snow.  Racing on mud. Fact.

If I'm guilty of anything is spending too much time playing with you but it's amusing.  Some people do a daily crossword puzzle, I toy with you.  Please show me where you've offended and triggered me.  Or crying about being "bashed".  I'll wait.  Because it seems like you are the one who uses the personal insults and swearing, like in every post.  I know you like to go back 15+ years of posts with other members so this should be easy for you.   I'll stand by.  Please don't conveniently not address this like you do for everything else you're proven wrong on, I believe in you buddy, cheer up eh?

How do you function day to day being so mentally challenged? Show me one credible source that supports your bullshit claim that Minnesota will be getting more snow with climate change. :lol2:

Prove that Alaska has no snow. You wrote that, prove it. :news: :idiot:

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

How do you function day to day being so mentally challenged? Show me one credible source that supports your bullshit claim that Minnesota will be getting more snow with climate change. :lol2:

Prove that Alaska has no snow. You wrote that, prove it. :news: :idiot:

I function alright, life isn't too difficult for me, I'm lucky to be born in the USA.  I'm betting I function slightly better than you even, given I'm not constantly yelling on the internet and because I own multiple snowmobiles.

I don't think there's any credible source that's predicting the future of climate and I never claimed what you're saying.  You should be careful reading what people say but it seems to me you get very emotional and lash out, why are you so angry?

Lol you really want proof?  I already posted actual footage from the Alaska snowmobile race where they're racing on solid dirt.  Zero snow.  There's your proof bud.  This is really getting too easy.

53 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol you really want proof?  I already posted actual footage from the Alaska snowmobile race where they're racing on solid dirt.  Zero snow.  There's your proof bud.  This is really getting too easy.

Perfect! You are a complete and total fucking dipshit that just got owned 100%. The hilarious thing is you did it to yourself. :idiot:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060020410807917/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=2888302487979691
Yeah, looks like mud and dirt to me. Fucking retard. :lol2:

4DDFCC91-CAFA-48CC-B393-A4D832A98936.png

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

Perfect! You are a complete and total fucking dipshit that just got owned 100%. The hilarious thing is you did it to yourself. :idiot:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060020410807917/?hoisted_section_header_type=recently_seen&multi_permalinks=2888302487979691
Yeah, looks like mud and dirt to me. Fucking retard. :lol2:

4DDFCC91-CAFA-48CC-B393-A4D832A98936.png

Here is a video and a picture for you bud 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MDbkaQ0XaY7dG86BU_med008iIVrelEg/view?usp=drivesdk

Cory_Davis_2024_Iron_Dog_Farewell_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.492262a4ac3a8905fde35bc2a479d545.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, krom said:

That's impossible, alaskan karen said there is plenty of snow on the farewell burn

Must be fake stuff taken in the August 

54 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Is the whole 2500 mile race course like that? Nope, shit loads of snow. :news:
But those are the conditions you’ve had all winter. :lol2:Triggered much? 

15 minutes ago, krom said:

That's impossible, alaskan karen said there is plenty of snow on the farewell burn

Sigh… lying again Krom? I never said that. So sad, your buddy got charged with killing the sled dogs when you swore up and down high speed wasn’t involved. Idiot. 

Yet another article about the lack of snow in the Midwest citing climate change. Will @mnstang run down and throw paint on the county building demanding carbon credit action? Will @Deephaven ignore another news story explaining to him why his upcoming winters will be fucked? Will @Bontz quit eating so much that he can fit into his bibs to go out west and ride his sled? So much drama in the Midwest at the moment…

AF490238-5EA8-4A89-8411-1AE7AD68C68D.png

Can’t forget about poor little @krom, wallowing around in the mud during the great thaw in New York State. Total shit conditions for their trails, trail systems closed down and declining sled sales for a guy who works at a dealership. It doesn’t take much to trigger Krom nowadays. :lol2:
https://dailybulldog.com/features/unusual-winter-weather-takes-a-toll-on-snowmobile-clubs-and-local-businesses/

Edited by AK440

23 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Can’t forget about poor little @krom, wallowing around in the mud during the great thaw in New York State. Total shit conditions for their trails, trail systems closed down and declining sled sales for a guy who works at a dealership. It doesn’t take much to trigger Krom nowadays. :lol2:
https://dailybulldog.com/features/unusual-winter-weather-takes-a-toll-on-snowmobile-clubs-and-local-businesses/

Clueless as usual, trails are open, and unlike you guys are riding here in NY

Just look at all the mud...
image.png.7e379ea34b93df7d5574f8bd11212d13.png

I know you're stupid, but what does a story from last week in Maine have to with you having a sad pitiful life without a sled?

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, AK440 said:

You really are super unhappy.  I'll let you be and I hope you can make a friend or at least get outside into nature.  You're not well my friend I seriously hope you find some peace.

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You really are super unhappy.  I'll let you be and I hope you can make a friend or at least get outside into nature.  You're not well my friend I seriously hope you find some peace.

So you’re not going to back up your bullshit claim that Alaska or the Iron Dog has no snow. Got it. If you are going to lie, do it about something that’s not so easy to disprove. 

Looks like all your riding around across frozen furrows in a cornfield rattled your pea brain loose. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

So you’re not going to back up your bullshit claim that Alaska or the Iron Dog has no snow. Got it. If you are going to lie, do it about something that’s not so easy to disprove. 

Looks like all your riding around across frozen furrows in a cornfield rattled your pea brain loose. 

Look at all the snow in ak for the iron dog....

image.jpeg.f891e76c1ba50f346bb79227e201aeea.jpeg

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, krom said:

Clueless as usual, trails are open, and unlike you guys are riding here in NY

Just look at all the mud...
image.png.7e379ea34b93df7d5574f8bd11212d13.png

I know you're stupid, but what does a story from last week in Maine have to with you having a sad pitiful life without a sled?

Bwahahaha! 3/4 of your trails are closed! :lol2: https://nyssa.evtrails.com/#
:owned:

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

When are you finally going to be able to afford a sled?  Perhaps instead of being bitter on here you should look for gainful employment.

:yawn: I have plenty of sleds. Current and classic models. 

So when you were too stupid to figure out the exhaust leak the first thing that went through your mind was: A. Make a post on a forum to showcase your ignorance to everyone or B. Study the issue, Google the problem and repair it yourself.

Oh. Yeah… you picked A. and defined yourself as a complete, incompetent moron for the rest of your life. :mc::lmao::lolz:
:idiot:

Edited by AK440
  • Like 1

What’s this? Another news article about warming winters in the Midwest, how the snow doesn’t stick around, shortening winter season and that the trend will continue to get worse. What a stupid fucking place to live if you want to ride snowmobiles more than once or twice a winter. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/on-the-dot-warming-michigan-winters-and-snowmobile-tourism/