Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You aren't worth the effort.  You lie incessantly and can easily prove they were yours 

On the bold you just owned yourself. Bwahahahaha! :lol2::owned:

:idiot:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Just take a pic with your left shoe and a note that says "I am ak440 and I suck dick".  Then you'd prove they are yours.

I’m still waiting for you to prove they are my photos. Come on detective dipfuck. You said I lie and stole them… prove it

Just take a pic with your left shoe and a note that says "I am ak440 and I suck dick".  Then you'd prove they are yours.

Derp.  The subject of the sentence was you, not me.  I told you how.  You won't though.

On 1/11/2024 at 6:47 PM, Deephaven said:

I saw the pics you downloaded off the internet and posted as your own.  Nice try.  Enjoy sitting at home in the dark starting at snow and not being able to ride.

On the bold shit bag. Prove they aren’t my photos.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You are the one making the claim they are yours, not me.

:backpeddle:

You just keep proving over and over again you are a lying sack of shit. You accused me of pulling the photos off the internet. I wrote I didn’t ask and they were mine. Prove they weren’t fuckface.

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are the lying POS.  I don't need to prove shit.  We all know you have no sled.

How am I lying when I took and posted the photos? I’LL  TYPE  THIS  SLOW   AND  ALL  IN   CAPS  SO  YOU’LL  MAYBE  UNDERSTAND. YOU   ARE ACCUSING   ME. THE   BURDEN   OF   PROOF   FALLS   ON   YOU.

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Shouldn't be snowmobiling anyway, that contributes to climate change.  Don't be part of the problem 

I rode today, yesterday, and the other night. How many rides have you done? :news:

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

I rode today, yesterday, and the other night. How many rides have you done? :news:

I rode today and last weekend.

You set the precedence lying.  It's obvious you don't own a sled

I’m still waiting for your proof I downloaded the photos of the internet. What’s wrong? Google Image search letting you down? Come on shit sack, still waiting for you to prove they aren’t my photos

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Everyone on here knows that aren't yours.  You wouldn't be responding like that if they were.  :thumbsup:

Prove they aren’t mine. Shouldn’t be so hard if I pulled them off the internet like you claim. Ever wonder why no one else is jumping on board with your accusation? #deephavenisalyingsackofshit :owned:

:finger2::fullofshit2::finger3:

49 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Everyone knows you don't own a sled. :thumbsup:

It's exactly why you are so bitter.

Uh huh. :handjob: Prove they aren’t mine. :news:

Why can’t you prove they aren’t my photos? Are you too stupid? Or is it because you’re a lying cocksucker who makes shit up? 

Lol.  Because I won't spend any time to discredit your lies?  That doesn't make me a liar.  You keep going on about it which basically proves it.  If you want to make it definitive, I told you how but you haven't.  It's obvious to everyone you don't even have a sled.  Pathetic considering you have so much great snow 

On 1/13/2024 at 9:30 PM, AK440 said:

that's a lot of trips to the auto parts store for cocktails

in the meantime, this El Nino stuff sure is chilly 

Screenshot_20240115-051641.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a lot of trips to the auto parts store for cocktails

in the meantime, this El Nino stuff sure is chilly 

Screenshot_20240115-051641.png

A single cold spell and snow isn’t anything to write home about. Let’s see how long the snow sticks around for. I suspect it won’t be long before warm temps return, the snow melts and guys are crying again. I remember Krom’s gloating post over his big dump of snow in November, that shit melted away to nothing in a couple weeks. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

A single cold spell and snow isn’t anything to write home about. Let’s see how long the snow sticks around for. I suspect it won’t be long before warm temps return, the snow melts and guys are crying again. I remember Krom’s gloating post over his big dump of snow in November, that shit melted away to nothing in a couple weeks. 

(doesn't deny making multiple trips to the auto parts store)