Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Holy drama Batman :lmao:

Let it flow girl!!!!

Well, you speak from experience and would be considered the site expert when it comes to drama. Congrats to you! :thumbsup:

Now do everyone a favor and find some other thread to cancer up with your bullshit.

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

I have a RZR to ride (actually drove it yesterday) and other things to do, unlike you.  Every day must suck when all you can do is sit around in darkness and your excitement consists of barter runs to town.  Oh, and spending time on an obscure snowmobile forum that you claim is a complete joke :whistle:

Holy fuck you’re one of themyou don’t “ride” a SxS dipshit you drive it. Do you ride your truck? Same fucking controls dumbass. :lol2::idiot:

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

We've already went over this.  Average winter temps for Anchorage are higher than Duluth, and less snow.  These are just facts.

I think anyone can admit that our government is corrupted.  Corrupt people and entities conspire to do what they do.  Do you believe everything politicians and media tell you?  How many boosters are you up to now?  Do you know about operation Northwoods?  That's a good starter conspiracy for you.  Start there and then we can advance to things like the Steele dossier and the Epstein Island.  

Wait… let me get my tinfoil hat on before I read your post. :idiot:

20 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Holy fuck you’re one of themyou don’t “ride” a SxS dipshit you drive it. Do you ride your truck? Same fucking controls dumbass. :lol2::idiot:

Damnit my bad I will go back to CBS and NBC they are trusted.

But really, which booster bro?

9 hours ago, AK440 said:

Wow ... you sure owned me!!  So would this be the correct semantics then:  "You would know the difference, I guess, since you RIDE your meth dealing boyfriend."

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

Well, you speak from experience and would be considered the site expert when it comes to drama. Congrats to you! :thumbsup:

Now do everyone a favor and find some other thread to cancer up with your bullshit.

mob wives vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Uh oh @Bontz @mnstang @krom Canada doesn’t have snow either. Huh… more CO2 warming the planet, combined with an El Niño and you get a shit winter with the trend for warmer and warmer winters. But you dumbasses don’t believe in science.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Uh oh @Bontz @mnstang @krom Canada doesn’t have snow either. Huh… more CO2 warming the planet, combined with an El Niño and you get a shit winter with the trend for warmer and warmer winters. But you dumbasses don’t believe in science.

so you're saying we didn't get any snow in the 30's, or 80's because of man made global warming??

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, krom said:

so you're saying we didn't get any snow in the 30's, or 80's because of man made global warming??

In reality he's trying to make people feel as bad as he does inside and thinks he can accomplish this by convincing snowmobilers that snow is gone forever. 

It's fun to play with him.

Pathetic record setting snow year in Alaska and he's spending his time on an obscure forum doom glooming about climate change.  Not riding.  Pass the glue bro!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, krom said:

Yeah dipfuck, it’s all related.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

In reality he's trying to make people feel as bad as he does inside and thinks he can accomplish this by convincing snowmobilers that snow is gone forever. 

It's fun to play with him.

Pathetic record setting snow year in Alaska and he's spending his time on an obscure forum doom glooming about climate change.  Not riding.  Pass the glue bro!

Poor baby, don’t cry cause you can’t ride. It’ll be so funny watching you try to explain away another shit winter next season and the season after that and the season after that…

Climate deniers are a joke in modern society but you just keep on doing you. 

26 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Poor baby, don’t cry cause you can’t ride. It’ll be so funny watching you try to explain away another shit winter next season and the season after that and the season after that…

Climate deniers are a joke in modern society but you just keep on doing you. 

So you're denying the year before this, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that?

Yes climate change started in fall of 2023 and from here on out MN will not have winters.  It has nothing to do with the super El Nino that they were talking about 6 months before this winter and predicted this kind of winter.  Even if climate change is real (climate is always changing BTW), it would happen at a rate that you can't even tell, fractions of one degree.  You're just a depressed guy living in Alaska crying about climate change how pathetic is that.  Why aren't you hunting a moose or anything cool, is that why you're so butthurt because you're surrounded by sportsmen while you live on your mom's couch and got no gas money for the sled?  What would your father think about you menstruating on the internet over climate change?

36 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So you're denying the year before this, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that?

Yes climate change started in fall of 2023 and from here on out MN will not have winters.  It has nothing to do with the super El Nino that they were talking about 6 months before this winter and predicted this kind of winter.  Even if climate change is real (climate is always changing BTW), it would happen at a rate that you can't even tell, fractions of one degree.  You're just a depressed guy living in Alaska crying about climate change how pathetic is that.  Why aren't you hunting a moose or anything cool, is that why you're so butthurt because you're surrounded by sportsmen while you live on your mom's couch and got no gas money for the sled?  What would your father think about you menstruating on the internet over climate change?

That’s quite the extensive narrative you typed up there. Makes sense, you’ve got time on your hands since you can’t ride your snowmobile. 

Did you hear that Taylor Swift and her boyfriend are a psy-op staged by Democrats to give Biden a boost in his re-election bid? Better get more tin foil for your hats.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What about millennia ago when the glaciers covered the great plains and oceans covered the deserts?

What about the fact that green house gas levels are increasing at a rate never seen in past history going back 100’s or 1000’s of years? What about the fact you have no snow this winter and warm temperature records are broken far more that record cold records are set? 

15 hours ago, AK440 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/11/weather/midwest-non-winter-el-nino/index.html

Ha ha ha ha! @mnstang @Bontz @krom fucking dumbass climate change deniers. Quick go Google for the volcano  in Wisconsin causing your dogshit winter conditions. :lol2::lolz:

020E3015-8ED5-4283-802E-5F1DFF613AB6.png

CNN...

cnn trump GIF

21 minutes ago, krom said:

Is this the profile picture alaskan karen is so upset about??

image.thumb.jpeg.d3500643a21c601ad7047267e27a465d.jpeg

If you think people are motivated by money and power you're a conspiracy theorist.

5-6" around work... seeing folks heading north on the highway with trailers for what exactly? 

I might bring the trailer up and do wheelies on the work property at lunch tomorrow for a laugh.  

Pathetic right?  :(

Screenshot_20240215-151558.png