Check your account email address ×

who's going to be quicker? (something for the Poo & Doo Boyz)

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Indy 850 Turbo or MXZ 850 Turbo? 

quicker being the lower ET in 1000ft

of course the TCat/SRX will still wax them but I bet the HATERS will have an opinion and cheerlead their brand...  :roflcrying: 

The 600 cattle ass because belt drive and cat said you don’t need anything bigger. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Clutched or stock? My buddies VR1 BEWST was a dog stock but ran very well with some clutching. Ski Doo clutching seems to be fairly ok from the factory and I bet they run like a bastard with the water injection. The Doo guys will be able to push through corners with their 2003 front end geometry even faster now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Clutched or stock? My buddies VR1 BEWST was a dog stock but ran very well with some clutching. Ski Doo clutching seems to be fairly ok from the factory and I bet they run like a bastard with the water injection. The Doo guys will be able to push through corners with their 2003 front end geometry even faster now.

Like there fastest ever 900 turbo Mach 1. :bong:

53 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

They’re both gonna be faster than the big bore cat this year :whistle:

Not if they are still in lockdown.  Who the fuck cares? If all you worry about is who is faster, TCat  or wonder. Trails will be better off.

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

900R

which isn't currently available in an Indy or trail sled 

13 hours ago, mnstang said:

Whichever one has the Northstar kit 

for the sake of conversation let's stick to box stock.  but you are correct that with a simple NSP exclusive helix clutch kit an Indy 650 will destroy a tuned TCat in an 81ft NH drag race.

8 hours ago, Palu49 said:

stock.

we're talking a 1000' straight line race because as everyone knows a SkiDoo can and will often just tip over before it even gets to a corner.

7 hours ago, HSR said:

By all accounts noticeably quicker than the boost at low elevation.

let's try to stick around near sea level and with overpriced trail models people can go heavily into debt for.