Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

4 minutes ago, ARTIE KATZ said:

image.thumb.png.6cda866cb436af2175f44cd52e014108.png

your point being? 

this place owned by an ACTUAL billionaire sold for $60 MILLION less than the asking price with a much nicer yard, neighbors and a bit more acreage. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brendarichardson/2023/03/02/late-oil-tycoon-t-boone-pickens-massive-texas-ranch-finally-sells-after-a-60-million-price-cut/

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The world’s 50 most valuable sports teams are worth a combined $222.7 billion, 30% more than a year ago, the biggest increase in five years.  But TRUMP!!!

your Polaris is worth a nickel and my old Arctic Cat is worth $100,000 because there's only one like mine and I say it's worth that much.  I'd like to borrow $90k against it if you can hook me up with a lender. 

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

your Polaris is worth a nickel and my old Arctic Cat is worth $100,000 because there's only one like mine and I say it's worth that much.  I'd like to borrow $90k against it if you can hook me up with a lender. 

Well, if the bank is dumb enough to lend it to you……

The last rental property I bought it had to be over at collateralized.  And everything had to be professionally appraised. You know how that works right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not saying it's not potentially worth more than $18-27M but.... DeRR eRiC tRUmP saYz iT'z wErtH uH biLLi0n d0LLerZ  :crazy:

gmafb... and can someone please show us a billion dollar PROPERTY to compare it to? 

FFS... totally hilarious :roflcrying:

but it IS !!!!

Hooray for the liar and his little band of wind up monkeys !!!

monkey-happy.gif

:lol2:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Property expert now :lol: 

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Great question. Yes, I’ve made it my full time job to read through the thousands of pages of financial documents so I can provide FS with a truly impartial view. 9_9

I’m relying on the summary judgment. Trump’s team isn’t disputing what was on their financial records, rather whether it rises to a level of purposeful fraud to their benefit. There are laws in place that say you can’t purposefully mislead.

Maybe this goes nowhere in appeal. Who knows and I don’t really care in this case. I’m merely pointing out some pretty glaring discrepancies and from there just sitting back watching the defense roll in. It’s ok to lie and break laws if no one gets hurt is the overarching defense theme. 

Biden needs to be held accountable as does Trump. Two people here defend Biden constantly, many more do it for Trump. People need to take their blinders off and learn how disconnect current events from prior rights and wrongs.

:lol:

image.png.a741387253a56eca33125f2336293440.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Property expert now :lol: 

Well it's easy to see that you aren't.  Or wait - did Twitter provide you some sort of invaluable insight for you to copy/paste here and act like you're an expert?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

your point being? 

this place owned by an ACTUAL billionaire sold for $60 MILLION less than the asking price with a much nicer yard, neighbors and a bit more acreage. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brendarichardson/2023/03/02/late-oil-tycoon-t-boone-pickens-massive-texas-ranch-finally-sells-after-a-60-million-price-cut/

Have you been to the NE corner of the Panhandle, I'm surprised he was able to sell it at all? A much different market tha South Florida.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the Trump idiots are still approving bank fraud.

How is it bank fraud when the bank approved the valuation?  :lol:  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Great point, the lender wouldn't do it because they have tools like NADA to asses value.

Just like the tool for mortgages is a certified appraiser. 

Edited by SkisNH

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, if the bank is dumb enough to lend it to you……

The last rental property I bought it had to be over at collateralized.  And everything had to be professionally appraised. You know how that works right?

Nah, as I've never had to actually take out a commercial mortgage for a rental.  ;)

2 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Have you been to the NE corner of the Panhandle, I'm surprised he was able to sell it at all? A much different market tha South Florida.

Yes, I'm sure I could figure out a way to live on that acreage much more comfortably than in some little dump with just a miniature golf course in Florida.  :)

40 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Great point, the lender wouldn't do it because they have tools like NADA to asses value.

Just like the tool for mortgages is a certified appraiser. 

I'd love to see the appraisals.  

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Nah, as I've never had to actually take out a commercial mortgage for a rental.  ;)

Well good.  So you don't know what you're talking about relative to Trumps situation.  Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well good.  So you don't know what you're talking about relative to Trumps situation.  Thanks for clearing that up.

I understand the process... but he's Trump and you're deeply in love so I get it.  :)

Just now, DriftBusta said:

If you understood the process you wouldn't have said what you said.  :) 

I said what I said because I knew what I said would bother you by saying it.  

He's a fraud, a conman, and a phoney, the PT Barnum of politics.  You should send him monies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I said what I said because I knew what I said would bother you by saying it.  

He's a fraud, a conman, and a phoney, the PT Barnum of politics.  You should send him monies.

tmp.gif

• Haha 2