Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m lost? So you’re telling me it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, as long as the banks or whomever are dumb enough not to actually check? Is that something you do, or advice you would give to clients?

9_9

Yes, I'm telling you you're lost.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m lost? So you’re telling me it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, as long as the banks or whomever are dumb enough not to actually check? Is that something you do, or advice you would give to clients?

9_9

It's a slippery slope, if you filled out a financial statement, what value would you put on your house or business, the taxable value or the value it was recently appraised at? And as far as Trumps Penthouse, do we have all the facts, did he include a gym or other floor for possible visitors that the prosecutors aren't including? There is an appraised value on the building, that's all that really matters.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, I'm telling you you're lost.

….And apparently that it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records. But don’t answer that directly; the position of casting doubt without actually answering the question suits you better.

20 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It's a slippery slope, if you filled out a financial statement, what value would you put on your house or business, the taxable value or the value it was recently appraised at?

Either would be acceptable, many times neither were used. 

21 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And as far as Trumps Penthouse, do we have all the facts, did he include a gym or other floor for possible visitors that the prosecutors aren't including? There is an appraised value on the building, that's all that really matters.

His lawyers would have made that point had he owned other space.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

….And apparently that it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records. But don’t answer that directly; the position of casting doubt without actually answering the question suits you better.

Either would be acceptable, many times neither were used. 

His lawyers would have made that point had he owned other space.

And you know they didn't, they knew this was going to be a biased court and it seems like they just want it to go to appeal.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

And you know they didn't, they knew this was going to be a biased court and it seems like they just want it to go to appeal.

The irony in all this is that they had a chance to request this go to a jury from the beginning, but didn’t. They actually filed a motion requesting summary judgment, and they got just that. So everyone crying foul about a Dem judge making the decision and not a jury - that’s because that’s exactly what they asked for. Whoops. 

It will however go to jury now on appeal (and then they can drop the bombshell gym and visit sqft that they’ve been holding onto ;))

Just now, akvanden said:

The irony in all this is that they had a chance to request this go to a jury from the beginning, but didn’t. They actually filed a motion requesting summary judgment, and they got just that. So everyone crying foul about a Dem judge making the decision and not a jury - that’s because that’s exactly what they asked for. Whoops. 

It will however go to jury now on appeal (and then they can drop the bombshell gym and visit sqft that they’ve been holding onto ;))

From what I've read, that's what they wanted to do from the start, a Jury trial would have slowed the process, I'll buy the beers if this isn't quickly dismissed in appeal.

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

From what I've read, that's what they wanted to do from the start, a Jury trial would have slowed the process, I'll buy the beers if this isn't quickly dismissed in appeal.

Dismissed or not, the Democrats got exactly what they wanted - the headlines.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s all bullshit and listen to Letitia James for five minutes and it’s clear she has an axe to grind…she’s an activist twat.

And your take on Orange Fat Fuck and his clan….:snack:  Giving him another pass….

So Orange Fat Fuck gets a pass from the cult for inflating his wealth by 2.2 billion.  And it’s business as usual to inflate a property by 50 times it’s value or claim more square footage than physically exists :snack:

A forum cult member has a home worth 500K, needs a loan and claims it’s worth 25 million….no problem :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So Orange Fat Fuck gets a pass from the cult for inflating his wealth by 2.2 billion.  And it’s business as usual to inflate a property by 50 times it’s value or claim more square footage than physically exists :snack:

A forum cult member has a home worth 500K, needs a loan and claims it’s worth 25 million….no problem :lol: 

So the bidens get a pass from you taint lickers for actually accepting bribes, so what’s your point again?

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

So the bidens get a pass from you taint lickers for actually accepting bribes, so what’s your point again?

Can you point me to the judgement or indictment?  :snack:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

The judge also rebuked Trump for lying about the size of his Manhattan apartment. Trump claimed his three-story Trump Tower penthouse was nearly three times its actual size, valuing it at $327 million. 

“A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” Engoron wrote.

:pc:

Appraisers are there to certify the value of the property for the bank...are you telling me that a crime was committed because the bank didn't due its due diligence? 

Lastly, those loans were paid in full who was harmed?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Appraisers are there to certify the value of the property for the bank...are you telling me that a crime was committed because the bank didn't due its due diligence? 

More excuses frOm the cult.  Forbes estimates he’s more than a billion dollars in debt.  He knowingly lied and committed fraud.  Period :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More excuses frOm the cult.  Forbes estimates he’s more than a billion dollars in debt.  He knowingly lied and committed fraud.  Period :thumbsup:

You got proof of this other than your left wing bullshit 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

You got proof of this other than your left wing bullshit 

:lol: The summary judgement is a good place to start and Forbes published the info in 2021.  :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The summary judgement is a good place to start and Forbes published the info in 2021.  :thumbsup:

Probably has numerous shell companies like someone else, but hey we will leave that subject alone 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Yes, believe it or not, knowingly falsifying financial records is called fraud. Financial institutions not doing their due diligence is called poor business practice. 

And no, fraud doesn’t automatically become acceptable if the bank doesn’t check or you pay off your obligations. Can I take a corn field I own, put it into CRP valued at a residential price *if* I had added improvements such as  city sewer and water, roads, gas, electrical, etc? Assuming no one checks, that’s ok?

The excuses being made are perplexing. It’s like teaching your kids it’s ok to lie as long as no one finds out about it. 

22 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You seem to confuse excuses with facts...

Maybe this will help.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/

20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

@SnowRider while you are there look up the definition of Net Worth.

Screenshot_20230927_073352_Chrome.jpg

Talk about confused….WTF does that have do with anything posted or being discussed.  Cultist gonna cult