Check your account email address ×

Fraud…

SnowRider

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Dismissed or not, the Democrats got exactly what they wanted - the headlines.

7 hours ago, airflite1 said:

When it's dismissed, you'll have to dig deep before you hear about it.

They have tried EVERYTHING to get Trump.  They haven't found anything out of the ordinary, but they just throw this shit out there for the headlines.  And there are crooked judges out there doing the bidding of the haters.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They have tried EVERYTHING to get Trump.  They haven't found anything out of the ordinary, but they just throw this shit out there for the headlines.  And there are crooked judges out there doing the bidding of the haters.

Cultist says what :lol: 

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, believe it or not, knowingly falsifying financial records is called fraud. Financial institutions not doing their due diligence is called poor business practice. 

And no, fraud doesn’t automatically become acceptable if the bank doesn’t check or you pay off your obligations. Can I take a corn field I own, put it into CRP valued at a residential price *if* I had added improvements such as  city sewer and water, roads, gas, electrical, etc? Assuming no one checks, that’s ok?

The excuses being made are perplexing. It’s like teaching your kids it’s ok to lie as long as no one finds out about it. 

I think my house is worth 2 million...arrest me. 🙄

35 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Talk about confused….WTF does that have do with anything posted or being discussed.  Cultist gonna cult 

You quoted forbs stating he was a billion in debt....who cares when your NET worth is 2.5 billion...that means after you pay your obligations you still have 2.5 billion.

Did you forget what you posted? You MC and Biden all forgetful. 

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

….And apparently that it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records. But don’t answer that directly; the position of casting doubt without actually answering the question suits you better.

Either would be acceptable, many times neither were used. 

His lawyers would have made that point had he owned other space.

You ever take out a business loan?  Have a business with financial statements prepared by accountants?  If you have, you should know this is a sham.  If it was present day, or the loans were in default you might have a point.  There are disclaimers and clauses that qualify the representations made in those statements.  Its up to the bank to do their own diligence during the application or while the loans were being paid back.  Weren't all these loans cited paid back?  Yes, they were, and or are not in default, nor were they ever.  I don't answer dumb questions or falsely framed narratives, and you're famous for that.  Here's another question, how does overinflating the value of an asset defraud an insurance company by getting lower premiums?  Thats opposite of how it works.  This suit is a joke, and its being appealed.

Edited by DriftBusta

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ever take out a business loan?  Have a business with financial statements prepared by accountants?  If you have, you should know this is a sham.  If it was present day, or the loans were in default you might have a point.  There are disclaimers and clauses that qualify the representations made in those statements.  It’s up to the bank to do their own diligence during the application or while the loans were being paid back.  Weren't all these loans cited paid back?  Yes, they were, and or are not in default, nor were they ever.  I don't answer dumb questions or falsely framed narratives, and you're famous for that.  Here's another question, how does overinflating the value of an asset defraud an insurance company by getting lower premiums?  Thats opposite of how it works.  This suit is a joke, and it’s being appealed.

:lol: Off 10 fold - carry on :lmao: 

16 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I think my house is worth 2 million...arrest me. 🙄

Good for you. Next time an elevated property value could benefit you, throw it down on paper. 

Or why wait. I think your property value depreciated 50%. Make sure to claim that on your next tax return for a nice deduction - because if you think it, it’s both true and legal. ;)

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ever take out a business loan?  Have a business with financial statements prepared by accountants?  If you have, you should know this is a sham.  If it was present day, or the loans were in default you might have a point.  There are disclaimers and clauses that qualify the representations made in those statements.  Its up to the bank to do their own diligence during the application or while the loans were being paid back.  Weren't all these loans cited paid back?  Yes, they were, and or are not in default, nor were they ever.  I don't answer dumb questions or falsely framed narratives, and you're famous for that.  Here's another question, how does overinflating the value of an asset defraud an insurance company by getting lower premiums?  Thats opposite of how it works.  This suit is a joke, and its being appealed.

I just can't believe how these trump haters fall for this shame.  It's a civil suit, civil burdens are still much lower standards than criminal cases are held to, and there only has to be greater than 50% chance that defendant caused the harm alleged in the lawsuit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I just can't believe how these trump haters fall for this shame.  It's a civil suit, civil burdens are still much lower standards than criminal cases are held to, and there only has to be greater than 50% chance that defendant caused the harm alleged in the lawsuit.

Their lack of curiosity and eagerness to get led by the nose is what mystifies me.  Its infected almost half the country.  Indoctrination works I guess.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Their lack of curiosity and eagerness to get led by the nose is what mystifies me.  Its infected almost half the country.  Indoctrination works I guess.

They rely on ignorance first, that is why they are only civil cases against trump and not criminal.  Then the media convinces people that trump is a criminal and guilty like it is a CRIMINAL case.  And these people parrot that.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, because the onus is not on you?

Please, don’t answer that question directly.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good for you. Next time an elevated property value could benefit you, throw it down on paper. 

Or why wait. I think your property value depreciated 50%. Make sure to claim that on your next tax return for a nice deduction - because if you think it, it’s both true and legal. ;)

Where is that spot on a tax return? A counter argument needs to be based in facts. Assets like cash have a specific value, Assets like realestate are subjective, that's why a certified appraiser makes the determination at the time of sale or loan application. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, because the onus is not on you?

Please, don’t answer that question directly.

Why should I, you never answered mine, and I had several.  Thats what Trumps accused of, and i reject it.  He's got a team of accountants and lawyers, and there absolutely is language in there that the bank is responsible for verifying the veracity and accuracy of the representations made.  And since when do we sue someone for fraud when no one lost a dime?

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

The excuses being made are perplexing. It’s like teaching your kids it’s ok to lie as long as no one finds out about it. 

Same ones are the ones screaming that Biden is cheating and lying.

Sad part is BOTH are pieces of shit and the only ones that don't see that are drinking the koolaid on the other side.  Neither are fit for office.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Every Friday in the Wall Street Journal they have a section called “mansion” and it’s loaded with crazy expensive properties from all over the country including south Florida.  18 million is low to mid range for stuff 1/10 the size.

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden bots are making light of felony tax evasion and bribery.

I wonder if they ask themselves which is worse?  Better yet, how much did Trump allegedly stiff the banks and insurance companies for?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Why should I, you never answered mine, and I had several.  Thats what Trumps accused of, and i reject it.  He's got a team of accountants and lawyers, and there absolutely is language in there that the bank is responsible for verifying the veracity and accuracy of the representations made.  And since when do we sue someone for fraud when no one lost a dime?

You asked one question, about insurance. Let me Google it for you.

https://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20220119/NEWS06/912347307/Trump-Organization-accused-of-misleading-Zurich-over-surety-bonds

So back to my very simple straight forward question: it’s ok to knowingly falsify financial records, because the onus is not on you? We can willing ignore the laws in place that say you can’t?

:pc: