Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm waiting for real members to chime in. You're just a newbie that jumped on whatever wagon helped you fit in quicker. You don't count at all, sorry. Hang in there though, the MC/SR Bashing bus hasn't completely run over Woolie yet. There is still hope, not much, but some.

Typical ... you really are a pussy assed bitch :lol2:  All bark but no bite.  You were the one to lay it out there - so c'mon, be a man and own up to your bet!!

As far as me being a newbie?  How many years ago was it that I came here by your begging and pleading to join and chime in on your "battles" with Ed & Brock?  I swear, do you ever come out of that bong haze?  Or is that why you're no longer employed and working a real job, and you're just a lowly internet forum hall monitor who's obsessed with being a douche every day?

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you won't take the deal either, gotcha :thumbsup:

Man you guys have no love for Woolie all of a sudden. Bontz does at least :lol:

Don't you have some family wisecracks for MC Mr. Hypocrite :bc:

I'll make wisecracks at all three of you...Deal?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

You said DB was pumping you for info on what DH does, I stated he had already posted what he does for a living.. DH said he never said what he does, I showed a post where he did state what he does, I mean if you're at Phizer measuring pills, you would work for Phizer, the FDA, or maybe a die company that makes molds for pills?? I mean a bus driver, a chef, or a plumber isn't going to Phizer and measuring pills right?? That makes sense right?

If he doesn't want to share his occupation with Woolie or the forum that's fine. Does that make sense? Drop it already FFS. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Typical ... you really are a pussy assed bitch :lol2:  All bark but no bite.  You were the one to lay it out there - so c'mon, be a man and own up to your bet!!

He may have to tag a friend for help

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok guys I'll make you guys a deal.

I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR.

Fair is fair, give and take.

Anyone willing to take me up or just more :backpeddle:

This is more quotes in a day than I've quoted the Drama Queen in months (it's probably going to end up with some screen shot of his notifications, claiming I'm stalking him!!!) ... but I want to put this out there for everyone to see again.  On the bold - does that not look like a bet?  Or am I misreading dumb bitch's edginess?  If it is a bet, and I agreed to take him up on it ... seems to me like we all know who's doing the :backpeddle:  And to be perfectly honest, nobody should be surprised.  We all know he could never go a day without obsessing over Woolie, or a few others for that matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

BuT you have me on ignore :ashamed: so I'm good :bc:

I do??? Go back and read what I posted a few more times and maybe it'll click

Why do you come here every single day just to torture yourself?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What you Steve’s should have learned is if you’re going to cross lines with me, I’ll cross them with you.  

Always the victim even when you instigate.  Nice of you to come on and rationalize exactly what was being said though.  Good work!

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You said DB was pumping you for info on what DH does, I stated he had already posted what he does for a living.. DH said he never said what he does, I showed a post where he did state what he does, I mean if you're at Phizer measuring pills, you would work for Phizer, the FDA, or maybe a die company that makes molds for pills?? I mean a bus driver, a chef, or a plumber isn't going to Phizer and measuring pills right?? That makes sense right?

Again, wrong on all accounts.  I never stated what I do.  I did state what I was doing that day, but none of your conclusions are even in the ball park.  Really odd with your obsession over it...but you share that with Woolie who seems to default to the "what do you do" shit when he gets made fun of too much.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

This is more quotes in a day than I've quoted the Drama Queen in months (it's probably going to end up with some screen shot of his notifications, claiming I'm stalking him!!!) ... but I want to put this out there for everyone to see again.  On the bold - does that not look like a bet?  Or am I misreading dumb bitch's edginess?  If it is a bet, and I agreed to take him up on it ... seems to me like we all know who's doing the :backpeddle:  And to be perfectly honest, nobody should be surprised.  We all know he could never go a day without obsessing over Woolie, or a few others for that matter.

Listen up Bobby Boucher, go fill the water bottles and stfu :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

On the bold - does that not look like a bet?  Or am I misreading dumb bitch's edginess?  If it is a bet, and I agreed to take him up on it ...

Conveniently you didn't bold the part that stated guys and all "You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR." so unless you are speaking for the "all" it isn't really your "bet" to take.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

If he doesn't want to share his occupation with Woolie or the forum that's fine. Does that make sense? Drop it already FFS. 

Surely it makes sense, I was just saying he said what he did for work on here..I didn't say anything bad or negative about what he does..

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Always the victim even when you instigate.  Nice of you to come on and rationalize exactly what was being said though.  Good work!

Again, wrong on all accounts.  I never stated what I do.  I did state what I was doing that day, but none of your conclusions are even in the ball park.  Really odd with your obsession over it...but you share that with Woolie who seems to default to the "what do you do" shit when he gets made fun of too much.

Dude, I mentioned it in this thread because you said you never said it, so I quoted you, again, I never said anything bad about what you do, or put your work in negative light..And to keep using this obsession line is strange and makes you sound uneducated..

I'm off to go cut some grass on this gorgeous CNY day..Have a great day arguing fellas..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Dude, I mentioned it in this thread because you said you never said it, so I quoted you, again, I never said anything bad about what you do, or put your work in negative light..And to keep using this obsession line is strange and makes you sound uneducated..

Lol, says the guy that dug up a two year old thread.  Perhaps some clarify for you.  Perhaps 2 years ago you said you were working on a boat motor.  Would be like me stating you are a boat mechanic and here is proof.  Perhaps lumping you into Woolie's major narcissistic obsession with others isn't fair, but when you are playing on that side it sure looks like it.

As for saying something bad about what I do, I wouldn't care anyways.  Pretty much find the forum solely as entertainment, not worried about what forum users think of me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Conveniently you didn't bold the part that stated guys and all "You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR." so unless you are speaking for the "all" it isn't really your "bet" to take.

I figured you'd be along shortly ... maybe you can help him out with how to properly word a bet?  He asked if ANYONE was up to it and I called him out and accepted.  He still has you and "Size 15 Steve" to bash on Woolie & feverishly jerk off in the corner to that excitement.

Instead, I'm a "newbie" (surprised he hasn't called you that yet??) and won't live up to it.  He got caught trying to be edgy, and failed ... again.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sure thing chef Boyardee.  You’re  like a wind up, repeating sock puppet.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Surely it makes sense, I was just saying he said what he did for work on here..I didn't say anything bad or negative about what he does..

Let’s be clear, the only reason I even asked what he did in the first place is because he seemed to think he was an expert on the markets and ridiculed my opinion. I could not give a shit less what he does for a living. Or anyone else for that matter.  But if they are going to come at me for what I do, expect it to get lobbed  back.  I find it hilarious with him that it is this big guessing game what he does ……who gives a shit? :lol: 

Do you wanna know what is really fucked up?  Do a search with my name and his posts, I bet they probably pop up about 857 times in the last month.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I figured you'd be along shortly ... maybe you can help him out with how to properly word a bet?  He asked if ANYONE was up to it and I called him out and accepted. 

He worded rather fine Chris.

"I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR."

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Let’s be clear, the only reason I even asked what he did in the first place is because he seemed to think he was an expert on the markets and ridiculed my opinion.

:backpeddle:  ie, I hurt your feelings.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

But if they are going to come at me for what I do, expect it to get lobbed  back....

Do you wanna know what is really fucked up?  Do a search with my name and his posts, I bet they probably pop up about 857 times in the last month.

ALWAYS a victim, never an instigator.

If you wonder why you get called out, you just clarified it...

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

He worded rather fine Chris.

"I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR."

That deal was dead on arrival and he knows it.....lets be honest here! Besides, why does he keep pivoting to those two trolls anyways? Strange 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can’t say a cross word to two of the biggest trolls here or the deal is off!   
wtf. :lol: 

:lol: Fuck those two....ooops deals off from me oh shucks