Check your account email address ×

Trump will skip 2nd Debate...lol

• Platinum Contributing Member

Will be speaking to the striking UAW instead.....looks like he will be going after the union vote:thumbsup:.....good move. 

He has proven that he does not need these GOP debates... His numbers went up His rivals went down:lol: MAGA 24.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-skip-republican-debate-strike-b2413961.html

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Will be speaking to the striking UAW instead.....looks like he will be going after the union vote:thumbsup:.....good move. 

He has proven that he does not need these GOP debates... His numbers went up His rivals went down:lol: MAGA 24.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-skip-republican-debate-strike-b2413961.html

Hes also not going to places campaigning, that's reminiscent of Hillary Clinton.  Starting to rub people the wrong way.

Just a matter of time.

Edited by Steve753
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes also not going to places campaigning, that's reminiscent of Hillary Clinton.  Starting to rub people the wrong way.

Just a matter of time.

Not sure I understand your post....oh he will pull his stadium filling, standing room only rallies...he ain't rubbing any people the wrong way....cept your type.  "Matter of time":lol:

Yeah sure, the weaponized court dates could interfere as they are designed to do.. but he will work around these the best he can. It's a little early to be pulling 3 or 4 rallies in a day but the man of stamina will be holding those next year.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230918_221856_Chrome.jpg

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not sure I understand your post....oh he will pull his stadium filling, standing room only rallies...he ain't rubbing any people the wrong way....cept your type.  "Matter of time":lol:

Yeah sure, the weaponized court dates could interfere as they are designed to do.. but he will work around these the best he can. It's a little early to be pulling 3 or 4 rallies in a day but the man of stamina will be holding those next year.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230918_221856_Chrome.jpg

They interviewed people on Fox in Iowa. All the other leading candidates have made themselves available. Not Trump. Just a matter of time.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Vipers going to lose some money

How about putting some skin in the game.... I bet you 2K too...fuckin geeky gangly mongoloid pussy :lol:..... And maybe your follower, the genius Stephen Hawking would put a little skin in the game too but he's another pussy.... But of course he is smarter and knows better than to place a losing bet 😉😂

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Trump's got this.... they afraid very afraid:bc:

He will only debate in the presidential debates... And really that's all that's needed from the GOAT.   Debating people in single digits is a waste of time

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He’s hiding like the pussy he is.

Why isn’t Joe going to debate the other candidates?

Is he a pussy too?

And why do all these dems keep speaking out and trying to convince us Joe is really ok? Never mind what you see with your own eyes, the guy is really sharp…

:lmao: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trump SHOULD avoid debates if he didn't learn anything from his 2020 debacle where he made Biden look like a competent leader.  The bullying, talking over, name calling antics were funny at first ... like the, "Because you'd be in jail" comment to Hillary.  But it's worn out, and he needs to learn to debate with a cooler head and make his points without going off the rails.  That Presidential debate, leading up to the 2020 election, was his major downfall.  He better have learned from that.

• Like 2

And yes, Biden should be debating against the other Dem candidates too.  But he's incapable of being able to fend for himself ... he needs a teleprompter or someone answering for him.  He's not debating because everyone would see he's unfit for office NOW, let alone for 2024 and beyond.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

And yes, Biden should be debating against the other Dem candidates too.  But he's incapable of being able to fend for himself ... he needs a teleprompter or someone answering for him.  He's not debating because everyone would see he's unfit for office NOW, let alone for 2024 and beyond.  

I wish he’d change too but it’s not going to happen. He’s always gotta have the last word with epic responses. He won’t change and I’m sure it will hurt him. His ego is yuge

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Both Trump and Biden should be in any/all debates but I totally get why they are scared to attend. Both would loose ground and polling numbers would drop

Seriously, he has nothing to gain by debating other candidates that are not even in the running.....he is so far ahead there is no benefit And he would just be attacked by both the candidate and the moderator... we've seen this movie before. Don't blame him at all for sitting out... I could see if it were a little closer But that isn't the case.

should-i-debate.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Incumbent Presidents don’t debate. Learn about politics.

Serious question - do you really believe Biden could handle a debate at this point?  Whether it's against RFK, Jr. or GOP candidates?  I'm sure you won't answer, but would love to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Both Trump and Biden should be in any/all debates but I totally get why they are scared to attend. Both would loose ground and polling numbers would drop

Trump has zero to gain by debating other Republicans.  When the D and R candidates make it through the primaries, those are the debates that matter.  Of course, we've even seen how those can go too, depending on who's doing the moderating.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Serious question - do you really believe Biden could handle a debate at this point?  Whether it's against RFK, Jr. or GOP candidates?  I'm sure you won't answer, but would love to hear your thoughts.

With enough drugs and an earpiece, sure.

• Gold Member

Read this horse shit article yesterday :lol:

The Dems are terrified . So why does Trump need to debate other Republicans that have no chance in becoming Prez . Even the Dems know nobody else is a threat. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/18/biden-trump-abortion-00116608

“It shouldn’t have to be President Biden’s job to fact check Trump in an interview. The media organization that does that interview and the people who cover it have a responsibility for accurate coverage,” she said.

:lmao:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1