Check your account email address ×

Trump will skip 2nd Debate...lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Biden can't do any more harm to himself, the MC's and Snow Rectum's of his base won't be enough even if he makes it to the next election. This radical administration has shown their true colors and America doesn't like the Fascist Communist Party.

Oddly Biden is polling better at the time in his term, than Trump was.

28 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oddly Biden is polling better at the time in his term, than Trump was.

Oddly, on 17 Oct he was up, there is no data for the 19th, and he was up on 21 Sept.

Realclearpolitics avg of polls, of course...

6 hours ago, HSR said:

But somehow became the President elect. Maybe put up someone better against him next time. Learn!!!!!!

You guys stuck in 2020 ...too funny 🤣..... America and the world got to see who Biden really is and his continual decline.    And who is this savior that is better anyway?  No one has the answer to that one:lol:. MAGA 24 is all u need to know :thumbsup:

This tells you everything you have to know....polls that had Biden clearly up.... Have now suddenly evaporated.  Not good for the dementia man:lol:.... Only going to get worse ....watch and learn.....oh Yeah these are heavily leaning left sites to boot.  :lmao:.... You really know it's bad

https://news.yahoo.com/bad-news-for-biden-in-new-yahoo-newsyougov-poll-200517080.html

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You guys stuck in 2020 ...too funny 🤣..... America and the world got to see who Biden really is and his continual decline.    And who is this savior that is better anyway?  No one has the answer to that one:lol:. MAGA 24 is all u need to know :thumbsup:

You spit out bullshit faster than you absorb it. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oddly, on 17 Oct he was up, there is no data for the 19th, and he was up on 21 Sept.

Realclearpolitics avg of polls, of course...

He should be way ahead of Biden. But he's not. Trump will lose head to head again no doubt. Trump is the only one who would actually lose to Biden.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Says the guy overly interested in the bet.... but won't wager on his own.:bigfinger:

I said you were shady with the bet. Just an observation but carry on embellishing. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I said you were shady with the bet. Just an observation but carry on embellishing. 

Yeah F.  u.

You've been putting your two cents in more than anyone else dick bag... Saying I'm using conditions, saying I'm not sure...... Put your money where your mouth is or STFU

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He should be way ahead of Biden. But he's not. Trump will lose head to head again no doubt. Trump is the only one who would actually lose to Biden.

Yet..... Virtually every poll says otherwise... But you refuse to believe it for some reason.  :dunno:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah F.  u.

You've been putting your two cents in more than anyone else dick bag... Saying I'm using conditions, saying I'm not sure...... Put your money where your mouth is or STFU

Make a bet and stick with it. Don’t keep adding/changing conditions. Why the fuck would I wana make a bet with a shady person?  :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yet..... Virtually every poll says otherwise... But you refuse to believe it for some reason.  :dunno:

I know what I see and hear out in the public. People are sick of Biden and Trump. As I posted earlier, even the UAW doesn't want Biden or Trump.

25 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

America and the world got to see who Biden really is

The same can be said for Trump. I don't think he made America look good at all on the world stage.My cousin in London said they watched him in pubs for the laughs. They don't have to believe his policies, just watch his behaviour and listen to him talk.

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What does any of that have to do with the statement you made that Biden was ahead in the pools at this point? Additionally, what does it have to do with what I said?

Anyway, I am not calling you a liar, I am simply giving you facts that will help you better make a viable argument in the futre, should you desire to use them...

:bc:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

What does any of that have to do with the statement you made that Biden was ahead in the pools at this point? Additionally, what does it have to do with what I said?

Anyway, I am not calling you a liar, I am simply giving you facts that will help you better make a viable argument in the futre, should you desire to use them...

Biden is ahead in most of the polls I posted the other day when you said the same thing.

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Make a bet and stick with it. Don’t keep adding/changing conditions. Why the fuck would I wana make a bet with a shady person?  :lol:

Didn't change any conditions...said he has to be a candidate/on ballot....yeah that's  a real condition that even a simpleton like you could understand as fair. But now even conceded that simple rule.....yup a rigged bet ...figures.  just like the rigged election.    But I'm still gonna win:lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden is ahead in most of the polls I posted the other day when you said the same thing.

Actually, no.

Being the considerate guy I am, I did the math for ya...

But that's fine... :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Actually, no.

Being the considerate guy I am, I did the math for ya...

But that's fine... :bc:

You averaged it. Biden was ahead in more of the polls though.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You averaged it. Biden was ahead in more of the polls though.

Well, that's what you do when you have multiple data sets and you want to find where the middle ground of them sets. Being ahead in the most polls can be manipulated by simply paying more people to do the polling... certain people, if you get my point.

It makes no difference to me... use what ever metric makes you feel good...  just trying to expand your general fund of knowledge on the subject...:bc:

EDIT: Added a letter to correct a misspelling to keep the Nazi's happy...

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 8:38 AM, Steve753 said:

That's great! But that's far from what the other top nominees are doing. Being at the game is nothing but a photo op and for minions like Dementiabusta to say they were at the game with Trump.

Hmmmm.....seems he did several events today and is readily available in Iowa:lol:....They love Trump:thumbsup:... He's a people person :bc:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hands-out-pizzas-swarm-supporters-iowa-pub

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmmm.....seems he did several events today and is readily available in Iowa:lol:....They love Trump:thumbsup:... He's a people person :bc:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hands-out-pizzas-swarm-supporters-iowa-pub

No doubt he saw the same interviews I did. If Trump was a people person, he would pay back all the people he's screwed over that couldn't afford to take him to court to make him pay.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao.. 🤣......the GOAT 🐐 look at the headlines

Even got permission from the BF. The peoples prez.   

Sleepy Joe just gropes and sniffs at will.

Not very presidential.