Check your account email address ×

Would you look at all the thread titles

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its like DemUnderground ffs. :lol: 

It's been absolutely hilarious to watch.  Incorrect information, outright lies, false narratives and conspiracy theories. :lol: Every one debunked on real information networks.  The MSM is spinning these shiny objects as fast as they can to their iditot masses...and Ii laugh and I laugh.  Wan't even sure where I could jump in today but it seemed the liberals were getting owned pretty good here..ALL DAY LONG!  Normal

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your boy Skidmark is going ape shit over the zcomey firing :lmao: 

Seems he's bending you idiots over pretty good..but that's what you like, right?  Hey, no shame in that. :lol: Well, maybe a little if you're married.

Idiot Penis.jpg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why do they keep starting new threads about the same topic?  

They flip back and forth between CNN and MSNBC.  It's a full on RETARD FEST!  They are getting these twits spun up so fast they don't even know what their last post or thread was. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not even that fond of Trump but what he does to the left wingers is worth it .

Troof!  I spent more time laughing at these idiot posts today than I did actually posting.  And that's rare.  

Some of you fuckers should go check out the FSCE Shop Thread and go do something in the garage whilst rocking out to some tunes.  

Those of you who aren't mechanically inclined, go stare at a light bulb in your garage.  

• Like 2

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Some of you fuckers should go check out the FSCE Shop Thread and go do something in the garage whilst rocking out to some tunes.  

Those of you who aren't mechanically inclined, go stare at a light bulb in your garage.  

This is inside my cargo trailer on my job... some Lists goodness.  Sponsored by pelican as well.

IMG_0348.thumb.JPG.835fa66b20d60a47605fcc06ac2279b8.JPG

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

To much window licking over the years I'm guessing ?

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They flip back and forth between CNN and MSNBC.  It's a full on RETARD FEST!  They are getting these twits spun up so fast they don't even know what their last post or thread was. :lol:

Troof!  I spent more time laughing at these idiot posts today than I did actually posting.  And that's rare.  

I don't even care, but today, I felt somewhat obligated to jump in the fray.

:lol:

46 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Maybe knock the dust off their "partners" fun hole.  I'm thinking some of these guys ain't been laid in  months.

Edited by Cold War

2 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

It's the mother board of the internet. If you want truth, go there. If you want to see retaRds floundering, come here.

The 1st day a retard started floundering was the day you signed up as snowrider...the 2nd day was when you started this dupe acct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I don't even care, but today, I felt somewhat obligated to jump in the fray.

:lol:

Maybe knock the dust off their "partners" fun hole.  I'm thinking some of these guys ain't been laid in  months.

I think SR posted a thread about it.  

Found it!

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not even that fond of Trump but what he does to the left wingers is worth it .

That certainly is the very best thing about the guy. He has them in tears on a daily basis. There are five channels and several other regular tv shows dedicated to nothing but trump reports and bashing. I have never witnessed so many brainwashed fools congregating on one cause. It is as if the left has become a cult.

19 minutes ago, Boered said:

That certainly is the very best thing about the guy. He has them in tears on a daily basis. There are five channels and several other regular tv shows dedicated to nothing but trump reports and bashing. I have never witnessed so many brainwashed fools congregating on one cause. It is as if the left has become a cult.

After seeing some of the posts on this site and other I am not sure the left is anywhere close to rational.