Check your account email address ×

Would you look at all the thread titles

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

After seeing some of the posts on this site and other I am not sure the left is anywhere close to rational. 

Well, in the immediate aftermath of the election, there were a record number of calls to suicide hotlines...

• Platinum Contributing Member

I honestly can't believe how the 5-6 of them follow the media,  and then post..I think it was sr posted a Facebook meme as being like the "truth" the other day..like really, you lack that much thought process that you turn to a fb meme as actual fact??. how do you even hold a job without being able to make a rational decision in life..

• Like 2

Liberalism is now a full on cult. Think as I do or I will label you. They have about fifteen different labels, the most popular being racist, followed closely by bigot, and gaining ground fast is xenophobe.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Almost as bad as yours... 

just because jay roots for a substandard brand is no reason to question his opinion on the BH level of the libs

• Like 1

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Well, in the immediate aftermath of the election, there were a record number of calls to suicide hotlines...

Well, either the calls were for self pity or the "hotliners" did a damn good job of talking them out of the deed. We should cut funding to it and fund a "how to" line.

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

just because jay roots for a substandard brand is no reason to question his opinion on the BH level of the libs

Ya i guess no one would know butthurt like him..