SSFB

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2023 at 10:06 AM, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230926_152533_Facebook.jpg

Lol

I usually know it wasn't another tech that fucked everything up but I go with "yah, the other guy really didn't know what he was getting into".  Gives that bit of room to call someone and idiot, without actually calling them an idiot.
If the customer is a dick or the wife is asking, then the language is much more harsh.

11 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Lol

I usually know it wasn't another tech that fucked everything up but I go with "yah, the other guy really didn't know what he was getting into".  Gives that bit of room to call someone and idiot, without actually calling them an idiot.
If the customer is a dick or the wife is asking, then the language is much more harsh.

Had some real cunts in, where they are calling husband stupid and didn’t know what he was doing, tried fixing it.
 I will usually side with husband and say.  I give you credit for trying to take that on , these  cars have become so complicated and hard to work on.  Most of time shuts them  up. :lol: