Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

SSFB

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

More like when you see people you haven’t seen forever from high school and you’re like holy shit!!!! We are the same age ????!!! 

That's happened to you too eh? :lol::bc:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

That's happened to you too eh? :lol::bc:

Yeah, it’s crazy.  We were at Staind and we are people watching.  I was telling wife , can you believe these people are the same age as us?  We are aging very well!!! :lol:

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, it’s crazy.  We were at Staind and we are people watching.  I was telling wife , can you believe these people are the same age as us?  We are aging very well!!! :lol:

Ever see a chick you had a crush on years ago and thought " wow dodged a bullet there " :lol:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ever see a chick you had a crush on years ago and thought " wow dodged a bullet there " :lol:

Hard to believe how smoking hot some of these women were in HS and what they look like now. It doesn’t even seem possible. 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Hard to believe how smoking hot some of these women were in HS and what they look like now. It doesn’t even seem possible. 😂

:lol: agreed :lol:

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That's a midwest thing.  Arizona is absolutely crawling with 40 year old women who are hotter than the sun.

But nothing tops Asia for that.  My god...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

That's a midwest thing.  Arizona is absolutely crawling with 40 year old women who are hotter than the sun.

But nothing tops Asia for that.  My god...

There is some chicks I went to HS with that are way hotter after becoming moms than they were in HS, or we just didn't see it.

Agreed on thr Asians though:thumbsup: