Check your account email address ×

"The people of Hawaii are thankful for Biden......

• Platinum Contributing Member

The stupid lying about the $700.  It’s a FEMA limit for immediate payment.  The lack of knowledge on here is mind numbing. 

Why am I only approved for $700 after I apply for disaster assistance?

After you register with FEMA, you may be approved for a one-time immediate payment of $700 for Critical Needs Assistance, one of several types of federal assistance you may be eligible to receive. 

Critical Needs Assistance is typically approved quickly because it is meant to help with immediate needs like water, food, and fuel. 

Examples of other types of assistance include help with a temporary place to stay, funding home repairs, and emergency needs that insurance and other financial assistance sources may not cover.  Learn more about the types of FEMA assistance.

https://www.fema.gov/node/why-am-i-only-approved-700-after-i-apply-disaster-assistance

https://www.khon2.com/hawaii-fires/your-maui-fires-fema-aid-fact-sheet-dont-fall-for-the-scams/

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The stupid lying about the $700.  It’s a FEMA limit for immediate payment.  The lack of knowledge on here is mind numbing. 

Why am I only approved for $700 after I apply for disaster assistance?

After you register with FEMA, you may be approved for a one-time immediate payment of $700 for Critical Needs Assistance, one of several types of federal assistance you may be eligible to receive. 

Critical Needs Assistance is typically approved quickly because it is meant to help with immediate needs like water, food, and fuel. 

Examples of other types of assistance include help with a temporary place to stay, funding home repairs, and emergency needs that insurance and other financial assistance sources may not cover.  Learn more about the types of FEMA assistance.

https://www.fema.gov/node/why-am-i-only-approved-700-after-i-apply-disaster-assistance

https://www.khon2.com/hawaii-fires/your-maui-fires-fema-aid-fact-sheet-dont-fall-for-the-scams/

What's Ukraines limit?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god…leave it to Snowtwat to defend FEMA and their 700 bucks…jerkoff.

That’s the law dumbfuck. :thumbsup:  why the sudden outrage? It the way it’s been and only the first step - click on the second link yiu ignorant fuck and learn something you spastic fuck :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Joe is the guy that beat Trump. I hate to see who beats trump this time.  Pssssst.....GOP'ers need better candidates. :) 

Joe didn’t beat trump, the establishment beat trump so we can be clear 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Joe is the guy that beat Trump. I hate to see who beats trump this time.  Pssssst.....GOP'ers need better candidates. :) 

Psst....who and where are these better candidates?? Been pretty patient waiting for someone to respond...

It obviously is none of the candidates that participated in the debates

Trump will be a lock for 24🔒.  Once He becomes the official nominee, I expect those that have been waiting for some knight in shining armor to lead the GOP.... too finally realize it ain't gonna happen.  If they are still dumb enough to vote 3rd party or not at all for some weird nobel anti-Trump reason ,when we have Biden on the ropes and a real victory in hand....then all hope is lost on these short bus retards.   Time for them to smarten up and be united if they want change... like 70% of the country  says.. we are going in wrong direction with current admin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Joe didn’t beat trump, the establishment beat trump so we can be clear 

Ah, so Joe won.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Psst....who and where are these better candidates?? Been pretty patient waiting for someone to respond...

Any of the debaters not named Pence.  Vivek is almost as bad.  The rest better and there is some real shit in the rest of the group.  This is not the best America can do.