Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

Just now, p51mstg said:

Welcome to corporate America.  Fortunate are the few who have a passion for the way they make a living.

I can't imagine being so miserable at work that it was a task.  That would suck.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I can't imagine being so miserable at work that it was a task.  That would suck.

You can't imagine having a job you don't like?

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Working somewhere that you have no passion for is sad

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I wouldn't work for a company that didn't excite me.  Makes me feel sorry for them

Not sure where you work, but I hate my job and do not trust my employer.  Great coworkers and team, but the corporate dickbags offsite really have fucked this place up.

Golden handcuffs though.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Premium said:

The latest episode of the carbide podcast features Bobby Menne.  He's ridden all the big 3 OEMs...At one point he talks about just how good the Polaris marketing team is. He basically says it was frustrating for him as a racer, Polaris constantly making changes, pushing out new stuff, and marketing the hell out of anything and everything obviously sells sleds. Textron/Cat has a long way to go to even be close.

Which is funny because isn't Donna Beadle the cat marketing lady?  The same Donna Beadle who used to be in charge of marketing at polaris?

45 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Which is funny because isn't Donna Beadle the cat marketing lady?  The same Donna Beadle who used to be in charge of marketing at polaris?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952pl54bsa4swrsxqg5x

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Palu49 said:

If the marketing team at cat comes across this I’d like to make it really simple for them-

Z 400 (blast)

ZL 600-858 (Atac, big gauge etc)

ZR 600-858 (ifp)

ZR 600-858 LE (AC5)

ZR 600-858 Sno Pro (new rr moniker)

ZR 600 CCE/RXC (race program)

12 hours ago, mnstang said:

That would be better.  Except for the ZL should have the cheapest shock package which would be the ifp.

I hope people at cat have better things to do than perusing this cesspool.

Here is my hairbrained idea.

Z = Blast

ZL = trail oriented sled, 2 packages - ZL (ACT IFP), ZL ATAC (upgraded shocks, ES, etc.)

ZR = Fox Zero Pro (base), AC5 (RR)

ZR Sno Pro = Snox sled

ZR RXC = XC sled

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Z = Blast

ZL = trail oriented sled, 2 packages - ZL (ACT IFP), ZL ATAC (upgraded shocks, ES, etc.)

ZR Sno Pro = Snox sled

ZR RXC = XC sled

That's pretty good except the z/blast.  I'm partial to the Z.  Blast could be called lynx maybe.  The z was originally more sporty than the zl, it has a tether!

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

That's pretty good except the z/blast.  I'm partial to the Z.  Blast could be called lynx maybe.  The z was originally more sporty than the zl, it has a tether!

Hey dipshit, do you not get news articles in buttfuck MN? Cat gave up rights to the Lynx name when they got sued for patent infringement by Ski-doo. Part of the settlement for Cat to continue to sell sleds in Canada was BRP brought LYNX into the North American market. 

33 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Hey dipshit, do you not get news articles in buttfuck MN? Cat gave up rights to the Lynx name when they got sued for patent infringement by Ski-doo. Part of the settlement for Cat to continue to sell sleds in Canada was BRP brought LYNX into the North American market. 

So call it the links.  Problem solved.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

So mad and aggressive 

Pointing out bad information so people don’t get misinformed by an overly sensitive dandy.

6 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Pointing out bad information so people don’t get misinformed by an overly sensitive dandy.

Offering a suggestion for a model name is not bad information or informing anyone of anything. 

Would you like to try again?

12 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

10 hours ago, Boonbocker1 said:

That article is from 2019, and states that she works at Swanson Russell.

I hit her her linked in page, because I don't remember ever meeting her.  Most of the marketing folks have been coming to the shows.  It says she still does, but also makes it sound like she's moved on.

Check out the budget she had with poo

image.png.65939a8dd4a3b5a376907a5cea74450a.png

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, krom said:

That article is from 2019, and states that she works at Swanson Russell.

I hit her her linked in page, because I don't remember ever meeting her.  Most of the marketing folks have been coming to the shows.  It says she still does, but also makes it sound like she's moved on.

Check out the budget she had with poo

image.png.65939a8dd4a3b5a376907a5cea74450a.png

interesting , so I'm guessing that parascope is no more ?

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Z = Blast

ZR Sno Pro = Snox sled

ZR RXC = XC sled

Cheetah, Puma, Cougar, Jag and Garfield (4S)

8 hours ago, mnstang said:

So call it the links.  Problem solved.

how about the Pyramid? 

4 hours ago, fortune46x said:

interesting , so I'm guessing that parascope is no more ?

We worked with Swanson Russell at last year's photo shoot.  The actual photographers came from a couple of different firms, nobody was from Parascope.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2024 at 10:31 PM, racinfarmer said:

Oh hell, they had to put that white number plate sticker on it too.

Wonder how many retards will have their mirrors, plug in heated visor, and a race number on there.

You would, fake racer.

On 1/11/2024 at 10:31 PM, racinfarmer said:

Oh hell, they had to put that white number plate sticker on it too.

Wonder how many retards will have their mirrors, plug in heated visor, and a race number on there.

Plug in heated plug standard. All Catalyst.