Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Shocking that you would approve. Just shows type of guy you are for thinking what Mark did was appropriate.

You know what John, I don't really give a shit what you think any more.  I used to consider you one of the better guys that hold down the fort, but you've morphed into a POS just like your lackey.  HSR threw the first (low) blow and you continue to just turn your head like he doesn't deserve any shit that gets thrown his way.  I think Steve gets what he deserves, and he can cry all the fuck he wants to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You know what John, I don't really give a shit what you think any more.  I used to consider you one of the better guys that hold down the fort, but you've morphed into a POS just like your lackey.  HSR threw the first (low) blow and you continue to just turn your head like he doesn't deserve any shit that gets thrown his way.  I think Steve gets what he deserves, and he can cry all the fuck he wants to.

I don't give a shit what he thinks anymore either.  

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give a shit what he thinks anymore either.  

With that being the case I suggest that the two of you find another place to hang out. I'm not going anywhere and I am not going to deal with guys that don't like how I keep my house.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

With that being the case I suggest that the two of you find another place to hang out. I'm not going anywhere and I am not going to deal with guys that don't like how I keep my house.

LOL ... well, go ahead and ban me then.  I'm sure HSR will flood himself with jizz.

Funny how you don't see a common theme here.  The guys you want gone are the ones who butt heads with your boy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

i'd rather just have you kick me off, and have your reputation sealed as a hypocrite.  You're falling into the same pattern that Rob did, except without his heartache, which is sad.  You're defending the guys dragging down the site, and shitting on the guys who've been here since the beginning.  You know whats weird?  You never say shit until HSR starts getting his garbage thrown back in his face.  Then you spring to his defense.  I know you guys are pot soul brothers, but you might consider scaling back your dosages, cuz you're showing signs of psychosis.  :dunno: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And one other thing ... HSR throwing a fit over his name being put out there??  It took me all of 20 seconds to go to HCS and search on his name and guess what?  It's out there for anyone to see who wants to see it.  So instead of taking a shot at me and accusing me of something I didn't do, how about you get a fucking clue and realize you don't live in some clandestine eutopia.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And one other thing ... HSR throwing a fit over his name being put out there??  It took me all of 20 seconds to go to HCS and search on his name and guess what?  It's out there for anyone to see who wants to see it.  So instead of taking a shot at me and accusing me of something I didn't do, how about you get a fucking clue and realize you don't live in some clandestine eutopia.  

Its the Mary Wannas.  Something about getting your own shit thrown right back at you that gets their attention.  Cuz nothing else seems to.

26 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... well, go ahead and ban me then.  I'm sure HSR will flood himself with jizz.

Funny how you don't see a common theme here.  The guys you want gone are the ones who butt heads with your boy.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i'd rather just have you kick me off, and have your reputation sealed as a hypocrite.  You're falling into the same pattern that Rob did, except without his heartache, which is sad.  You're defending the guys dragging down the site, and shitting on the guys who've been here since the beginning.  You know whats weird?  You never say shit until HSR starts getting his garbage thrown back in his face.  Then you spring to his defense.  I know you guys are pot soul brothers, but you might consider scaling back your dosages, cuz you're showing signs of psychosis.  :dunno: 

The fact is that HSR plays by the rules and Mark doesn't. And the last time it was when Mark broke the rules twice when he was arguing with Deephaven, not HSR. Yes, I see where the problem lies. 

If you want to continue to disrespect me and the way that I run the place then I will happy to show you both the door.  Your choice.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fact is that HSR plays by the rules and Mark doesn't. And the last time it was when Mark broke the rules twice when he was arguing with Deephaven, not HSR. Yes, I see where the problem lies. 

If you want to continue to disrespect me and the way that I run the place then I will happy to show you both the door.  Your choice.

Listen to you with the legal nuance. Please John, just save it.  Never mind the protocols or rules that would be standard at the local public golf course.   The shit you allow to pass and what you clamp down on is laughable.   HSR and Deephaven are the sites Ace and Gary if you haven't already noticed.  You're a hypocrite.  :lol:   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to you with the legal nuance. Please John, just save it.  Never mind the protocols or rules that would be standard at the local public golf course.   The shit you allow to pass and what you clamp down on is laughable.   HSR and Deephaven are the sites Ace and Gary if you haven't already noticed.  You're a hypocrite.  :lol:   

Sorry that you can't comprehend the simple rules here.  Saying that you needed you wife to get you a job isn't against the rules. Saying that your wife is a dirty whore is.
I warned you the 1st time to knock it off. Did you listen? Nope, you did it again. So you forced me to give you a day off.

Today I called you out for a dick move on your part. I can guarantee you that you would be the first one to complain if someone posted your full name here. Without a fucking doubt!

If that's clamping down then I guess Im a ful on power hungry asshole :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sorry that you can't comprehend the simple rules here.  Saying that you needed you wife to get you a job isn't against the rules. Saying that your wife is a dirty whore is.
I warned you the 1st time to knock it off. Did you listen? Nope, you did it again. So you forced me to give you a day off.

Today I called you out for a dick move on your part. I can guarantee you that you would be the first one to complain if someone posted your full name here. Without a fucking doubt!

Hey you seem to be under the impression that i asked you for your opinion, or that I'm interested in relitigated anything with you.  I'm sorry if I misled you, I thought i was clear.   I'm not.  I don't give a fuck, you've been at the helm while this site has declined in participation and engagement. You have proven yourself to be rather simple indeed!

Edited by DriftBusta

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think its pretty clear who has the comprehension issues, and you're lost in nuance bullshit.  Think what you want.  Do what you want.  Continue to defend the indefensible.  I don't give a shit.  Your associations speak volumes.   :thumb:

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure why people are such assholes to each other to begin with. We all join a site in which we have things in common, then focus on the things we don't have in common and do our best to insult each other about it. 

Sucks we can't share more knowing people will abuse it and use it for personal attacks. :dunno:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

I'm not sure why people are such assholes to each other to begin with. We all join a site in which we have things in common, then focus on the things we don't have in common and do our best to insult each other about it. 

Sucks we can't share more knowing people will abuse it and use it for personal attacks. :dunno:

It’s always been this way , and always will be this way. 

19 hours ago, HSR said:

Yeah my childhhood was kinda rough. Definitely not a silver spooner like yourself. I had to learn some things the hard way like nothing in life is free, always give back to your community and marriage is a life long institution, a few lessons you may have missed with that silver spoon feeding you your entire life.

This is where it starts right here and the issue isn’t that someone said it….the issue is a “mod” said it. Pretty fucked up

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hey I agree.  :dunno: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is where it starts right here and the issue isn’t that someone said it….the issue is a “mod” said it. Pretty fucked up

Was it against the rules?

Being an admin has nothing to do with it. He's a member just like you.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you seem to be under the impression that i asked you for your opinion, or that I'm interested in relitigated anything with you.  I'm sorry if I misled you, I thought i was clear.   I'm not.  I don't give a fuck, you've been at the helm while this site has declined in participation and engagement. You have proven yourself to be rather simple indeed!

You seem to be under the impression that I give a fuck what you want.  I don't care who you are I'm not going to put up with being talken to like this. Take a few days off and then come back or don't, that's entirely up to you.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Good ol' FREEDOM!! :lol:

Freedom only gets you so far. Bottom line is that it's my site and I am not going to be talked to that way. I feel that I am more than fair in how I run this place. I don't need the aggravation.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

So the fact that my own father disappeared without a good bye or where he was going at age 14 couldn't possibly have made a little boy think that if he gets married he will NEVER do that to his own family? It had to be about Woolie correct?

How's about you pretend you don't know everything for a sec K? Maybe I'll change your screenname to your real name for the forum to see, that cool with you? Whining fucking girl.